Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'm looking for a challange for White 2. Please make it Medium difficulty because I'm a real ragequitter. Also no trading, and I'd like to have Tepig as my starter.
Take Pig Trogdor the Tepig.

This Tepig idolizes Trogdor the Burninator from the Homestar Runner cartoons, and has four restrictions based on that:
  • Burninate the countryside: Solo five wild Pokemon of your choice from every outdoor route.
  • Burninate the peasants: Solo every Pokemon five or more levels below Pig Trogdor that is not covered by another mon's solo.
  • Burninate the thatched-roof cottages: Solo all Grass-types.
  • Solo Drayden, because dragons.
One Pokemon can count for two or all three of the "burninate" challenges. For example, a Grass-type six levels below Pig Trogdor counts for both the peasants and the thatched-roof cottages, and if it's one of the first five solos in an outdoor route, it counts for the countryside too.

Hey I have 4 pokemon so far for my medium pokemon Y scramble and I'm eager to start so can you give me a couple more? Look in my op for challenges I already have (but I haven't had time on my computer to update it with my 4th, #YOLOSWAG the Klefki so find that one please). Thanks!

Hey I have 4 pokemon so far for my medium pokemon Y scramble and I'm eager to start so can you give me a couple more? Look in my op for challenges I already have (but I haven't had time on my computer to update it with my 4th, #YOLOSWAG the Klefki so find that one please). Thanks!
Take LOVE + LIFE the Goomy. LOVE + LIFE knows that he/she is the best pokemon in the entire universe and therefore wants to prove it to the world. LOVE + LIFE will prove this by getting pokemon to join the Church of Goomy. It will do this by wiping out its worst enemies: Ice types. It must solo all ice types not soloed by another pokemon and then Solo Wulfric. It may only evolve from Sliggoo into Goodra once this is complete and then it won't need to solo ice types any longer. Goomy is love, Goomy is life.

I also just need one more pokemon for my very difficult challenge.

Take Pig Trogdor the Tepig.

This Tepig idolizes Trogdor the Burninator from the Homestar Runner cartoons, and has four restrictions based on that:
  • Burninate the countryside: Solo five wild Pokemon of your choice from every outdoor route.
  • Burninate the peasants: Solo every Pokemon five or more levels below Pig Trogdor that is not covered by another mon's solo.
  • Burninate the thatched-roof cottages: Solo all Grass-types.
  • Solo Drayden, because dragons.
One Pokemon can count for two or all three of the "burninate" challenges. For example, a Grass-type six levels below Pig Trogdor counts for both the peasants and the thatched-roof cottages, and if it's one of the first five solos in an outdoor route, it counts for the countryside too.
Accepted!

I'm looking for a challange for White 2. Please make it Medium difficulty because I'm a real ragequitter. Also no trading, and I'd like to have Tepig as my starter.

Team:
Take the Weather Institute Deerling, and he shall be named Jojo.

Now, Jojo is a stand user, and his stand changes with the seasons, as does his appearance. Each stand has a specific move associated with it. If you change stands, you must replace that move with the appropriate move. His stands are as follows:

Spring: (Judas Priest) If he is in a battle with a pokemon of the opposite gender, he cannot retreat and must finish the fight. Use Leech Seed as your first move against these opponents, even if they're grass types.

Summer: (Holy Diver) Start any battle he is in with Sunny Day if it's available. If the weather changes for any reason, you must return it back to bing harsh sunlight.

Fall: (Jukebox Hero) At the beginning of any battle, use Double Team. If you get hit by an attack, you must use Double Team again, even if you are at max evasion. If they miss, you have no restrictions on moves.

Winter: (The Jungle) At the beginning of each battle, use Camouflage. If you have a move that you would now get STAB from, you may only use that move until the battle ends or you switch out.

Hey guys I was looking for a medium difficulty challenge for white 2. I cannot trade. Starters are fine. Solos are really fine against anything. So give me some pokemon :)
Team:
Both of you can take Mary Jane the Foongus.

This particular Foongus has spores that are particularly intoxicating should you burn them, as you discover the first time someone uses a Fire-type move on it. Every time it either is hit by a Fire-type move or is burned, its trainer, IE you, will become high for the next five turns, and must randomize a move (1-4 for moves, 5 for switch, 6 for run even in trainer battles). Furthermore, it must learn Rage Powder ASAP and must lead every battle with it, even single battles. Evolve into Amoongus by making a gym leader high (IE: soloing a gym leader after having been burned or hit by a Fire-type move).

Take Communism the Braviary. Unlike the rest of his kind, he's down with the USSR

Restrictions:
- If a Defiant boost happens, you have to finish the fight.
- Must solo the least Communist of all the Gym leaders, Clay and Elesa
- Legendaries are the oppressors of the Proletariat. You must solo each one.
- Potions are capitalist scum. Can only heal with drinks and berries, though Pokemon Centers are allowed, as social health care is the song of the masses.

Ranger Mike, take RayCharles the Sandile. He must have four attacks of different types, and every time he attacks he must use the move that will be least effective. This includes immunities, so if a move will have no effect on the opponent he will have to use it. There are no exceptions, even if he is the last Pokemon in your party you must use up all the PP of the move before using another move.

Ranger Mike, take Special the Zubat. Since Zubat are so common, there is nothing special about Special. However, Special believes himself to be special, so he may only use special attacks(status moves are fine). He must solo every Pokemon with Sp. Def as it's highest stat, and it refuses to attack any other Pokemon, except Gym Leader Pokemon. Solo Burgh to evolve, and Solo any other Gym Leader/Elite 4 member to evolve again.

To recap:
-Only uses special and status moves
-Solo every Pokemon with Sp. Def as its highest stat
-Cannot attack any other Pokemon except Gym Leader Pokemon
-Solo Burgh to evolve
-Solo any other Gym/E4 to evolve again

Ranger Mike , choose between a female lillipup and name it clarus

• Clarus must be able to drink milk. This means that she must hold Moomoo Milk.
  • Clarus must know a sound-based move at all times. She must also start every battle with a sound-based move.
  • If Clarus gets below half health, she must be healed with either Moomoo Milk or Milk Drink. Until she can be healed in this way, she cannot use any move that isn't sound-based.
  • Before using a Pokemon Center with Clarus in your team, you must heal her to full health with Moomoo Milk.
Take Aria the Minccino.
- Aria must always have Sing, Encore and another Sound-Based move in its moveset.
- Aria may only use an attacking move when the opponent is asleep.
- You may evolve Aria when you renamed it to Bedhead. You must have access to Rest.
- Bedhead heard itself Sing too much, this caused it to become sleepy itself.
- Bedhead must always use Rest when getting switched in.
- You can't switch out while asleep.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was looking for a medium difficulty challenge for white 2. I cannot trade. Starters are fine. Solos are really fine against anything. So give me some pokemon :)

This particular Foongus has spores that are particularly intoxicating should you burn them, as you discover the first time someone uses a Fire-type move on it. Every time it either is hit by a Fire-type move or is burned, its trainer, IE you, will become high for the next five turns, and must randomize a move (1-4 for moves, 5 for switch, 6 for run even in trainer battles). Furthermore, it must learn Rage Powder ASAP and must lead every battle with it, even single battles. Evolve into Amoongus by making a gym leader high (IE: soloing a gym leader after having been burned or hit by a Fire-type move).

Accepted.

Yeah accepting this

Take Communism the Braviary. Unlike the rest of his kind, he's down with the USSR

Restrictions:
- Potions are capitalist scum. Can only heal with drinks and berries, though Pokemon Centers are allowed, as social health care is the song of the masses.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
DarthMagikarp85 take Jennifer the Braviary. This Braviary has to be the one you catch on Route 4 that only appears on Mondays. Just as he only appears on Mondays, when he is in your party he will only do his best on Mondays. On any day of the week that is not Monday, he cannot use any attacks except for Struggle.

Ranger Mike, take RayCharles the Sandile. He must have four attacks of different types, and every time he attacks he must use the move that will be least effective. This includes immunities, so if a move will have no effect on the opponent he will have to use it. There are no exceptions, even if he is the last Pokemon in your party you must use up all the PP of the move before using another move.

DarthMagikarp85 take Jennifer the Braviary. This Braviary has to be the one you catch on Route 4 that only appears on Mondays. Just as he only appears on Mondays, when he is in your party he will only do his best on Mondays. On any day of the week that is not Monday, he cannot use any attacks except for Struggle.
Accepted!
Note to self: Only play on Mondays.

Ranger Mike , choose between a Miltank and a female Furfrou. Either way, name the Pokemon Clarus.

• Clarus must be able to drink milk. This means that she must either hold Moomoo Milk or know the move Milk Drink at all times.
  • Clarus must know a sound-based move at all times. She must also start every battle with a sound-based move.
  • If Clarus gets below half health, she must be healed with either Moomoo Milk or Milk Drink. Until she can be healed in this way, she cannot use any move that isn't sound-based.
  • Before using a Pokemon Center with Clarus in your team, you must heal her to full health with Moomoo Milk.

Ranger Mike, take Special the Zubat. Since Zubat are so common, there is nothing special about Special. However, Special believes himself to be special, so he may only use special attacks(status moves are fine). He must solo every Pokemon with Sp. Def as it's highest stat, and it refuses to attack any other Pokemon, except Gym Leader Pokemon. Solo Burgh to evolve, and Solo any other Gym Leader/Elite 4 member to evolve again.

To recap:
-Solo Burgh to evolve

To recap:
-Solo Burgh to evolve
Accepted
Ranger Mike , choose between a Miltank and a female Furfrou. Either way, name the Pokemon Clarus.

• Clarus must be able to drink milk. This means that she must either hold Moomoo Milk or know the move Milk Drink at all times.
Sorry but this is pokemon white 2 we are talking about

Take LOVE + LIFE the Goomy. LOVE + LIFE knows that he/she is the best pokemon in the entire universe and therefore wants to prove it to the world. LOVE + LIFE will prove this by getting pokemon to join the Church of Goomy. It will do this by wiping out its worst enemies: Ice types. It must solo all ice types not soloed by another pokemon and then Solo Wulfric. It may only evolve from Sliggoo into Goodra once this is complete and then it won't need to solo ice types any longer. Goomy is love, Goomy is life.

I also just need one more pokemon for my very difficult challenge.
Accepted! Thank you. I just need one more!

topher4167, take Slowness the Scraggy. It must have a speed reducing nature, and must never defeat a Pokemon that gives speed EVs. No other rules. Have fun. Unless you can't get Scraggy, then use Mienfoo.

Last edited:
Take the Weather Institute Deerling, and he shall be named Jojo.
Now, Jojo is a stand user, and his stand changes with the seasons, as does his appearance. Each stand has a specific move associated with it. If you change stands, you must replace that move with the appropriate move. His stands are as follows:

Spring: (Judas Priest) If he is in a battle with a pokemon of the opposite gender, he cannot retreat and must finish the fight. Use Leech Seed as your first move against these opponents, even if they're grass types.

Summer: (Holy Diver) Start any battle he is in with Sunny Day if it's available. If the weather changes for any reason, you must return it back to bing harsh sunlight.

Fall: (Jukebox Hero) At the beginning of any battle, use Double Team. If you get hit by an attack, you must use Double Team again, even if you are at max evasion. If they miss, you have no restrictions on moves.

Winter: (The Jungle) At the beginning of each battle, use Camouflage. If you have a move that you would now get STAB from, you may only use that move until the battle ends or you switch out.
Accepted.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Team:

Restrictions:

To recap:
-Solo Burgh to evolve

Ranger Mike , choose between a female lillipup and name it clarus

• Clarus must be able to drink milk. This means that she must hold Moomoo Milk.
Take Aria the Minccino.
- Aria must always have Sing, Encore and another Sound-Based move in its moveset.
- You may evolve Aria when you renamed it to Bedhead. You must have access to Rest.

If this is too hard, please say! I'll change. I never know what to expect with medium diff.

Take Aria the Minccino.

If this is too hard, please say! I'll change. I never know what to expect with medium diff.
This is a little to hard in my opinion :(

topher4167, take Slowness the Scraggy. It must have a speed reducing nature, and must never defeat a Pokemon that gives speed EVs. No other rules. Have fun. Unless you can't get Scraggy, then use Mienfoo.
I hate to reject this, but avoiding all speed ev pokemon seems really tedious, so I have to. You can change it or just give me a new challenge, though.

I hate to reject this, but avoiding all speed ev pokemon seems really tedious, so I have to. You can change it or just give me a new challenge, though.
You can change it to frailness or something and avoid all defense evs. Or, take Olaf the Abomasnow(Yes, I'm looking at your sprite/image/thing). Jolly natured. Must solo all Fire Pokemon. Solo Malva as well.

You can change it to frailness or something and avoid all defense evs. Or, take Olaf the Abomasnow(Yes, I'm looking at your sprite/image/thing). Jolly natured. Must solo all Fire Pokemon. Solo Malva as well.
I'll take Olaf, but my Klefki is already soloing Malva's Talonflame so I'll have Olaf just solo all her other pokemon. Okay! My team is ready to go! Thanks everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)