Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to have two events at once? By this, I mean that you've already gotten the Wonder Card for one event and have saved ingame without picking up your mon. Can you download another event without erasing the first Pokémon?

Just wondering because I'm SRing for Gengar right now, and I want to know if I have to finish before the Diancie event.

Is it possible to have two events at once? By this, I mean that you've already gotten the Wonder Card for one event and have saved ingame without picking up your mon. Can you download another event without erasing the first Pokémon?

Just wondering because I'm SRing for Gengar right now, and I want to know if I have to finish before the Diancie event.
It's possible, they'll form a queue.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright got this little one, kind of like it although both HP and Hidden Power suck lol

Gengar - #094 (Modest) : 1 - 3 / 23, 25 / 13, 15 / 30 / 27, 29 / 30
K/T? (Event gengar btw)

Alright got this little one, kind of like it although both HP and Hidden Power suck lol

Gengar - #094 (Modest) : 1 - 3 / 23, 25 / 13, 15 / 30 / 27, 29 / 30
K/T? (Event gengar btw)
I think keep. Personally I'd toss (I don't even look at anything that's below 70 HP lol) but it's pretty good, really.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Ended up tossing the last one but I think we got a winner:

Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 24 - 27 / 26 - 29 / 28 - 30 / 28, 30 / 15, 17 / 31

Edit: Rounded down a bit in the battle institute
Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 26 - 27 / 26 - 27 / 28 - 29 / 28 / 17 / 31

Last edited:
Does anyone have a EV training Tropius? I need one

Edit: NVM found one in the bank lol

Last edited:
Ended up tossing the last one but I think we got a winner:

Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 24 - 27 / 26 - 29 / 28 - 30 / 28, 30 / 15, 17 / 31

Edit: Rounded down a bit in the battle institute
Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 26 - 27 / 26 - 27 / 28 - 29 / 28 / 17 / 31
That's really good :0. Good job :).

I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Scyther->Scizor and Haunter->Gengar. I have some leftover 4IV Scyther that I could give anyone willing to help. My FC is 3883 5226 1125

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Good idea, that stat spread was just as bad as Donkey Kong Country the animated TV Show from ABC Family.
Hey I actually liked that show when I was little though I hate it as well now lol
That's really good :0. Good job :).

Ok so moving on now I'll try to reset for the super size Pumpkaboo, the thing is I know absolutely nothing about this Pokemon so what should I try to aim for?

Can't Remember
Is the ditto named "Perfy" consider international if I have an english NTSC Pokemon Y?

Are there any international ditto on smogon for an English Pokemon Y? a link to a thread.
Preferably one international ditto with Hidden ability and 5iv flawless or 6 iv 30+ and another international without the hidden ability

Thanks for reply in advance
Thanks .com

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Scyther->Scizor and Haunter->Gengar. I have some leftover 4IV Scyther that I could give anyone willing to help. My FC is 3883 5226 1125
I could help you evolve your pokemon, my FC and IGN are in my signature, I'll add your friend code and be online soon!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can't Remember
Is the ditto named "Perfy" consider international if I have an english NTSC Pokemon Y?

Are there any international ditto on smogon for an English Pokemon Y? a link to a thread.

Thanks for reply in advance
mostthe3rd gives them away pretty regularly ('cause he's awesome...).
Otherwise I believe that cannibal has some on offer (but I haven't seen them for a little while/they might not have time to trade).

I'm afraid I have no idea for "Perfy", however if the Pokémon either has and the other parent doesn't, or has a different language tag to the other parent Pokémon, then it meets the Masuda Method criterion [assuming that's why you were asking].

mostthe3rd gives them away pretty regularly ('cause he's awesome...).
Otherwise I believe that cannibal has some on offer (but I haven't seen them for a little while/they might not have time to trade).

I'm afraid I have no idea for "Perfy", however if the Pokémon either has and the other parent doesn't, or has a different language tag to the other parent Pokémon, then it meets the Masuda Method criterion [assuming that's why you were asking].
Yeah, I have some perfect Japanese Ditto if you need a foreign one. :)

In general, I'm pretty sure that a pokemon considered is whatever nationality its tag is.

so what hidden powers would you guys recommend for the following and what poke balls
articuno
moltres
zapdos
this is in pokemon platinum by the way

(Dive is overdone). HP Ground.
(Overdone but nothing else comes close). HP Ice.
HP Grass.
articuno ground
moltres grass/ice
zapdos grass/ice
huh hp ground on articuno...so i have another question I messed around rng report and I can get a seed with this that would mean that this pokemon could be shiny...if articuno had hp electric and had these stats would anyone want this...31/4/30/23/31/30 would anyone want a shiny articuno with those stats if I tried to rng that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)