Bully

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person hobojohnson was swearing at me nonstop just because i made a bad move in pokemon showdown. then when he won the match he cursed at me agian and called me a loser. I didnt really enjoy this and i couldnt get over how mad people can get over a game. If you could do something that would be great. I cursed back at hime back a little just so i wouldnt look like a liitle kid but he would just say worse things back.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Did you try pm'ing a Global Moderator or Driver and telling them about this? Type in /groups in the Pokemon Showdown chat if you don't know what these people are. If you have text logs of what happened or screenshots or a replay of the battle, that would also help your case.

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Soul Omega if you are ever getting verbally abused you pm any staff % or higher

Hey, I'm really sorry that this happened but this isn't the place to post for that =/ try pm'ing a mod on Pokemon Showdown to resolve the issue.

Hi there!

Like everyone else has stated, report any incidences of battle harassment or disrespect to a global staff member. No reason to post about it here, because it won't really accomplish anything. If you PM said situation to us, we can deal with it at that moment in time. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)