Agonist takes pictures... or something...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
But Agonist, what about:

Still waiting for you to find and take pictures of these.

Jokes aside what a lonely boat, go hug it.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
/me glues a giraffe to Esmeya

Anyway, I don't normally post my pictures of trains here, but whatever. Today at sunset in Pittsfield, ME:

And from a week ago, just after I got out of work (at sunrise):

And the same train stretched out along Maranacook Lake:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fourteen hour workdays are worth it for the money. When you get to go back home and see wonderful things on the
way, keep at it burly french man. The reflection is wonderful. (・ㅂ・)و

Agonist

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything, mainly because of work, but also car problems keeping me from going places. But anyway, recently I acquired an iPhone 5S, and I've been playing around with it. Pictures of sunset tonight:

Used Camera+ for the first two, and ProCamera for the last one, and didn't edit any of them.

Agonist

Got a tripod adaptor for my iPhone, exclusively for the purpose of using it with the SlowShutter iPhone camera app (and another one, but haven't had a clear night yet, so I'll keep it a mystery).

First one is a 293 second exposure, second is an 11 minute one, and both are trains (bottom one was my first attempt at using the app, so yeah, not nearly as good imo).

Agonist

More pictures:

Sunset in Leeds, ME on my way home (which I got sidetracked from doing, but anyway):

Then, instead of going home, I decided to take some more long-exposure pics. Overlooking the I-95 exit/on ramp in Auburn, ME (206.2 sec exposure):

Then, lastly, I was experimenting with another app called Night Cap. A half hourish exposure of the night sky (and a random shooting star):

Agonist

So yeah... Maine got snow...

Taken on the way home from work at 1:30 in the morning. That's the moon, not the sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)