Spare Perfects/Breeding Leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good. lemme know when youre on
I will be on about 5pm to 9pm. Also, thanks for the flabebe!

I will also like to know when are you normally on so I can maybe get on at that specific time to trade directly

If I can I will like to have a Klefki with leftovers, and is the goomy still available?

3ds :
Name : Kevin H
FC : 0001-4690-3595

Last edited:
I will be on about 5pm to 9pm. Also, thanks for the flabebe!

I will also like to know when are you normally on so I can maybe get on at that specific time to trade directly

If I can I will like to have a Klefki with leftovers, and is the goomy still available?

3ds :
Name : Kevin H
FC : 0001-4690-3595
Theyre leftovers not holding them

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
When would you be available to trade the squirtle and carvanha (last page), haven't been able to catch you online yet.

could I get a qwilfish(EV tarinbed) the t-spikes and spikes /DB one? I'll deposit a bunnelby I guess? IGHN :sunny and message Jkickit EDIT : deposited Bunnelby

Last edited:
If still available, interested in 1 trapinch, volbeat, cranidos, cubchoo, flabebe and swablu. id assume friend code would be the best course of action. i should be available 12 hours from this post, if not i should be available tomorrow afternoon as well, again, assuming they are still available :)

Hello. i was looking over the update and was going to request multiple. we already have each other added. will message you

I would really appreciate the lure ball tailow. Ill put up a level one fletchling. My ign is matt.

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
deposited a purrloin for your pentaperfect illumise please :>

edit: nvm got sniped i put up a lv 1 riolu for the illumise

Last edited:
Hi, can I have these following pokemons?

///PENTAPERFECTS
19 torchic m jolly speed boost nightslash.lowkick.feint.batonpass poke ball
11 Flabebe-Orange (F) Calm- Flower Veil Heal Ball

///BREEDING LEFTOVERS
4 swablu f modest- cloud nine [powerswap/hypervoice/agility/haze] dream ball
28 swinub f adamant thick fat freezedry.iciclespear.stealthrock.iciclcrash premier ball
2 sableye f bold prankster metalburst.trick.recover.imprison dream ball
6 sableye f careful prankster metalburst.trick.recover.imprison luxury ball

Let me know if that's ok and if we need to trade them by gts or if we can do via FC. My FC and IGN are on my sign. Thanks!

Hi, can I have these following pokemons?

///PENTAPERFECTS
19 torchic m jolly speed boost nightslash.lowkick.feint.batonpass poke ball
11 Flabebe-Orange (F) Calm- Flower Veil Heal Ball

///BREEDING LEFTOVERS
4 swablu f modest- cloud nine [powerswap/hypervoice/agility/haze] dream ball
28 swinub f adamant thick fat freezedry.iciclespear.stealthrock.iciclcrash premier ball
2 sableye f bold prankster metalburst.trick.recover.imprison dream ball
6 sableye f careful prankster metalburst.trick.recover.imprison luxury ball

Let me know if that's ok and if we need to trade them by gts or if we can do via FC. My FC and IGN are on my sign. Thanks!
suree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)