Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want my shiny Whismur? Caught in game and UT. Trash IVs though.

I'd just want something interesting for it. Even a good spitback would be ok.

Looking for offers on the following Pichus. All have been bred while looking for a perfect Jolly / Timid (but no everstone makes this a bitch). I'd prefer 5IV offers, since these have been harder to obtain than normal breeding fodder.

Every Pichu has Lightning Rod and the following egg moves:
  • Fake Out
  • Wish
  • Encore
  • Volt Tackle
Sassy Female: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly Male: x/31/31/31/x/31
Bold Female: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Naive Female: x/31/31/31/31/31
Timid Female: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Lax Male: 31/31/x/31/31/31

EDIT: Looking for a 6IV Foreign ditto, btw. :)

Looking for offers on the following Pichus. All have been bred while looking for a perfect Jolly / Timid (but no everstone makes this a bitch). I'd prefer 5IV offers, since these have been harder to obtain than normal breeding fodder.

Every Pichu has Lightning Rod and the following egg moves:
  • Fake Out
  • Wish
  • Encore
  • Volt Tackle
Sassy Female: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly Male: x/31/31/31/x/31
Bold Female: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Naive Female: x/31/31/31/31/31
Timid Female: 31/31/x/31/31/31
Lax Male: 31/31/x/31/31/31

EDIT: Looking for a 6IV Foreign ditto, btw. :)
Interested in Naive Female depending on its HP stat, vm me

No, no, no, no, no, no........................................................no, thats just JebusChrist(And mostthe3rd and some others). I would throw whatever matches and dive if nothing matches.
Haha, just a little sarcasm. But is there a list of popular combinations or matching color schemes in general? I'm not very artistic, so I have difficulties figuring out what matches

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gracias! So the theme I'm getting from you guys is when in doubt, throw a Lux?
Some people see it as unimaginative, because black pretty much goes with everything. It is also well liked because it's the "Rich People Ball." There's only a few things it really matches, since it is actually a black ball with red and gold stripes as seen here (not black and brown, as the minisprite seems to indicate):

Some truly great Luxury Ball matches are Shiny Rayquaza, shiny Charizard, Umbreon, Ninjask, and Mega Banette.
Haha, just a little sarcasm. But is there a list of popular combinations or matching color schemes in general? I'm not very artistic, so I have difficulties figuring out what matches
I'm currently working on a guide to ball matching which I hope to post somewhere on the forums, so fear not ;)

Can somebody help me evolve my Swirlix?

It is a shiny Swirlix so I would prefer somebody who is a well established member to trade with me.

my FC is: 1091-8784-6465
Username is Ash

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bad news for all you soft-resetters out there. I got a Diancie code early from someone on reddit, and have started my endless hourney to get a flawless Diancie. The only issue is, as soon as you receive Diancie from the lady in the Pokemon Center, two people enter the Pokemon Center and demand you give them your Diancie. You have to endure a couple dozen lines of dialogue before they leave and you get the chance to check its IVs. Definitely slows down the soft resetting process by a lot. >.>

Also, whoever posted earlier saying their Diancie doesn't have any flawless IVs is either mistaken or misinformed or has a hacked game or something, because mine has three 31s just as it should.

Bad news for all you soft-resetters out there. I got a Diancie code early from someone on reddit, and have started my endless hourney to get a flawless Diancie. The only issue is, as soon as you receive Diancie from the lady in the Pokemon Center, two people enter the Pokemon Center and demand you give them your Diancie. You have to endure a couple dozen lines of dialogue before they leave and you get the chance to check its IVs. Definitely slows down the soft resetting process by a lot. >.>

Also, whoever posted earlier saying their Diancie doesn't have any flawless IVs is either mistaken or misinformed or has a hacked game or something, because mine has three 31s just as it should.
The issue they reported was allegedly from from using multiple codes, though I don't know if that was on multiple cartridges or backing up the saves or something.

Also, when do Diancie codes become available for the US?

The issue they reported was allegedly from from using multiple codes, though I don't know if that was on multiple cartridges or backing up the saves or something.

Also, when do Diancie codes become available for the US?
I believe october 26th, though I might be mistaken. Ill check real quick.

Edit: Yeah, its the 26th.

Looking For: an unused AU Gengar code

Offering: an unused NA Gengar code, I can also RNG abuse non-wondercards on 4th gen as well.

lf female spitbacks of these mons-

level ball adamant onix em- heavy slam, no ha
dream ball jolly snorunt em- spikes, no ha

ft my female spitbacks
level ball timid pidgey
love ball jolly buneary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)