Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get my name changed to GenoAzelf. It's the name I use on Showdown, so I'd prefer people to be able to more easily identify me. Not only that, but the Greek characters in my name look kind of stupid to me now.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to change my name to qsns

reason: quickscopenoscope doesn't fit on the profile name line

also please change my birthdate to 9/30/2000

thanks so much n_n

k - oglemi

Hi, I'd like my name changed to Anivia.

I've been changing my name wherever I can to Anivia due to some personal issues. It's the name I use in my most recent consoles and Internet accounts, so it would help people identify me better.

Thanks in advance :)

k - oglemi

I'd like to have my name shortened to just "Rosen," that's p much what everyone calls me anyway so i don't think the "feldius" bit will be missed much

k - oglemi

Hi I'd love to get my name changed to Scyther, the name is already registered tho, but I am really sure that the user never comes online, here on smogon it says it was last active on 2010, is there a probability of deregistering the name so i could take it?? thanks in advance n.n

I'm talking on pokemon showdown name, not in here

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Nabilla Benattia, because that's the name that I have on Showdown and I prefer the name.

Thanks in advance.

k - oglemi

joethemaster

Intermolecular Despots and Kittens
Requesting to change name to Beedrill since I have/use that alt on Showdown and it would be easy to identify me on Smogon.With mega hype I thought it would be a good idea :P Also if I could change birthday to 2000 not whatever it is now idk what I was thinking. Thanks ;]

Hi I'd love to get my name changed to Scyther, the name is already registered tho, but I am really sure that the user never comes online, here on smogon it says it was last active on 2010, is there a probability of deregistering the name so i could take it?? thanks in advance n.n

I'm talking on pokemon showdown name, not in here
This thread isn't for showdown names. It's only for if you desire to change your Smogon name to something else. Try pming an admin but you should have very good reasoning on why you deserve to get a name deregistered.

Requesting to change name to Beedrill since I have/use that alt on Showdown and it would be easy to identify me on Smogon.With mega hype I thought it would be a good idea :P Also if I could change birthday to 2000 not whatever it is now idk what I was thinking. Thanks ;]
This name is already taken, so unfortunately you can't get a name change to it.

Last edited:
Hi I would like my name to be changed to Wettin.

That's the name I go by on PS from now.

k - oglemi

Hi,could you change my nick to Tatsuma?
I lost the e-mail confirmation of that account a long time ago (before the new smogon forum) and just now I want try fix that.

Thank You n__n

rejected - PM me your new email for that account and password and I'll ban this account - oglemi

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Hello, I have been considering a name change for a while and have decided that I would like:

PISTOLERO

as a new name. I VMed Zarel asking him about the account on PS, I have been told that if the PS username you want is inactive (i.e. it's dead and not used) is the username that you have on the Smogon Forums, then Zarel will make the PS username available. However, I don't want to change unless I can get the username on Pokemon Showdown too.

The reason I want to change names is because I chose LustrousPalkia in a rush so that I could reserve an analysis (I had no account here before). I feel that it's a rather childish name and that PISTOLERO better reflects who I am right now. Again, I will be PMing Zarel to see what the policy is regarding this, Jasmine told me that an "identifiable claim" is needed and I think that if I change names here then i will have a claim to the name on PS.

I'm also curious as to whether a lowercase to uppercase change counts as a name change

thank you for your time :)

k - oglemi

Albert.

visually stimulating
Hi, I would like to change my profile name to "Albert".
The reason is that I recently changed my Showdown main username to "Albert", so it would be easier for users to identify me.

I would like my name changed to "LE0".
I go by this name on Showdown as of today.
It is a reference to my favorite show, and my avatar.
<--

k - oglemi

If there's a possibility, i would like to change my name to Villa. There is an account registered under the name, however i am the one that registered it today because i didn't actually know there wasn't account with that name (and i'm an idiot). I can provide proof of ownership if 100% necessary. This will also hopefully give me the grounds to obtain the account name on PS

Last edited:
Hey, I would like to change my name to Zolar, because it has always been my showdown name and I want to have the same name on Smogon.

I'd like to change my name to Sanger Zonvolt after the pilot of the Dygenguar please. If I ever get back to battling, I'll probably still use the name Dygenguar on Showdown, but I like the idea of using a more human identity when chatting on forums and using a cold, steely robot for battling (sorry for the nerd overload :p)

k - oglemi

Plasmanta

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'd like to request that I could get my name changed to Plasmanta - reason: it's my showdown name

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)