Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

It could be just a matter of camera perspective, but the Master Hand and Superspicy Curry trophies do look like they are higher in the air, which allows the Zael trophy to "grab" the curry.

Considering how the Curry trophy usually is scaled (pretty big when placed next to characters, and placed very close to it's trophy stand), the only explanation is that you can now place trophies in the air.
Oh yeah, I see that now. I wonder if that is a possibility.

Side note: Amazon kinda leaked some info

"The multiplayer showdown** you know and love is now on the Wii U console! Take on all comers as Mario, Mega Man, Sonic, and more gaming greats. Or tap an amiibo* to the Wii U GamePad controller to train it up by battling with or against it. You can even pit your amiibo against a friends’ to see how your training methods stack up. Whether you’re creating stages on the GamePad, competing in challenges crafted by Master Hand and Crazy Hand, or outwitting your opponents in a brand new board game mode, there’s no doubt that the ultimate Smash Bros. game has arrived."

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Super-Smash-Bros-Nintendo-Wii-U/dp/B00DD0B0BM

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Do you guys want me to host a pick-up tournament tomorrow? The only tournament we've had is my Pokémon one, but I know some people were craving a regular one. Can't provide prizes outside of forum incentives, but people still might like to play.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Do you guys want me to host a pick-up tournament tomorrow? The only tournament we've had is my Pokémon one, but I know some people were craving a regular one. Can't provide prizes outside of forum incentives, but people still might like to play.
Yeah, a no-restrictions tournament sounds good to me.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm down for a smash tournament if I can be there, but idk because I have school until like 4pm (gmt+1 here) so :/

Are the tours gonna be 1v1 no items?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Remember to join #battlefield if you wanna play. It'll be 1v1 / no items / neutral stages / bo3.

Edit: Tournament canceled because only like five people showed up in the last five hours. Ur all lamers.

can someone explained what happened at ~12 seconds. i down smash twice and it doesnt move her. i get a third down smash in for her trouble. also yay i fail my combo at the end (literally just got game, like my 3rd match ever >_>)

nice stitch face man

having trouble enjoying this game due to controls/playstyle. hopefully i'll enjoy the wiiu version more

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think if we're going to run a tournament, it should be somewhat lagged and take place over time. It's just easier due to the nature of us all being in different time zones, etc.

Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

(Comment 1)

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

(Comment 2)

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

(I completely forgot about the picture until about 5 minutes ago.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)