Parliament of Parchment

Yo man awesome art :] mind if i request somethin;

Can you draw me a Bisharp as if it's ready to use Sucker Punch? Like a fighting stance, you feel me?

I'd greatly appreciate this, thanks :]

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
Your art is very nice *-* Could i request a golurk for an avatar? One so cool that people realize that he truly is a boss.

Loving the pallet for the duskoir! And that gollurk is also very awesome! <3
Interested in doing another pallet from there? You don't have to do it, but incase you ever have time and want inspiration to do a thing. Wanna do my babe Hawlucha in 24?

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Goodness how have I not commented on this thread yet

I love how unpredictable your work is. I never have any idea what to expect in your art; there's a lot of experimentation with a variety of drawing and coloring styles, and I never fail to smile at how silly, cute, intense, or quirky your renditions turn out to be. You have a talent for consistently trying new things, which takes a lot of open-mindedness and dedication. Amazing work sir :)

Always looking forward to seeing more from you!

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Love your work dude! Some of the best around here ^_^

I'd like to request a (shiny) Blaziken using Blaze Kick if it's not too much to ask. Thanks in advance =]

Wait wait wait, what is the second one (top-right)? Looks like a pot full of ice cream scoops or cacti, I can't tell!! Either way it's very cute, and so is the bear design. ;u;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)