Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a cloner who can do the first trade this time tomorrow night and then either return the same night or about 24 hours later.

Looking for or someone who can do this RNG project.
Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid w/ Trick, icy Wind, Pain Split, Knock Off

CMT for it please

anyone have some Jolly Kangaskhan spitbacks they can trade? I've got some Jolly Mienfoo, Adamant Honedge, and Adamant Marill spitbacks.

K/T?

Species: Lugia
Nature: Bold
28, 29, 30 / 7, 8 / 20, 21, 22 / 16, 17 / 30 / 23, 24

Edit: decided to go get a sprite

Tossed.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 5-6iv Adamant Gallade with some good egg moves?
i have a a 6iv shiny Swablu with Hyper Voice, Modest nature
Pm me if you have one please :)

Last edited:
Bad news for all you soft-resetters out there. I got a Diancie code early from someone on reddit, and have started my endless hourney to get a flawless Diancie. The only issue is, as soon as you receive Diancie from the lady in the Pokemon Center, two people enter the Pokemon Center and demand you give them your Diancie. You have to endure a couple dozen lines of dialogue before they leave and you get the chance to check its IVs. Definitely slows down the soft resetting process by a lot. >.>

Also, whoever posted earlier saying their Diancie doesn't have any flawless IVs is either mistaken or misinformed or has a hacked game or something, because mine has three 31s just as it should.
He said the first two were fine but the third one wasn't working. I think that's just god's way of telling him not to be so greedy.

Thanks to cjlaborde2nd and talisheo, I am closer to completing my collection! I just need a few more.
I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature, which is also now a part of my thread. What I am looking for is:
Chinchou
Mantine
Barboach
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Alomomola
Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)

Thanks to cjlaborde2nd and talisheo, I am closer to completing my collection! I just need a few more.
I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature. What I am looking for is:
Chinchou
Mantine
Barboach
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Alomomola
Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)
I just realized i can get these on my old games:
Koffing (No HA)
Misdreavus (No HA)
Cherubi (No HA)
lel Can you wait a day or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)