Gen 6 Shadow Tag Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.51.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 9.52.18 AM.png

I pretty much played like shit on the ladder, especially towards the end, where i made several stupid plays causing me to lose.

Mostly used my own team, which I improved with help from some more experienced ubers players. Used several of dice's teams towards the end.

Attachments

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Confirming under Sae. Went on tilt for a bit after I got to 2000 coil, but it allowed me to test some new teams. Although Shadow Tag I didn't find problematic unless I lost a speed tie with a Mewtwo or missed when I tried hitting the Gengar on the switch. Didn't see any Gothithelle though.

Last edited:

warzoid

I have several gelatinous friends
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Confirming as WZ suspect. Used a team I built in less than 30 minutes. Despite the team being incredibly weak to Mewtwo, E-Killer, and Genesect, I managed to win a fair number of games and even beat the #1 player on the ladder.
WZ suspect.jpg

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.

shoutout to dice for the team (it was the mega kanga one) and shoutouts to CP3MVP for the fantastic moral support during the session, highly appreciated broski.

tiny rant:

getting reqs on this ladder is FAR, FAR too easy. i've seen several players that are vastly mediocre get reqs with ease, including myself. players getting to decide the outcome of a tier they dont even play is pretty fucking retarded, and when the voting period ends, youll probably have 300 voters, but only 50 who even plays ubers on a daily basis (or at least has it as thier main tier). now i dont think this will change the outcome of this suspect (because i think the decision is pretty clear already, and ill give more detailed opinions of my view later), but if it is this easy getting reqs in the other tiers (idk if it actually is, ive never played anything below UU this gen), the decisions that gets taken might not be the optimal ones because people with lack of knowledge get to affect the tier. not a good thing in my opinion.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
MoxieInfinite said:
shoutout to dice for the team (it was the mega kanga one) and shoutouts to CP3MVP for the fantastic moral support during the session, highly appreciated broski.

tiny rant:

getting reqs on this ladder is FAR, FAR too easy. i've seen several players that are vastly mediocre get reqs with ease, including myself. players getting to decide the outcome of a tier they dont even play is pretty fucking retarded, and when the voting period ends, youll probably have 300 voters, but only 50 who even plays ubers on a daily basis (or at least has it as thier main tier). now i dont think this will change the outcome of this suspect (because i think the decision is pretty clear already, and ill give more detailed opinions of my view later), but if it is this easy getting reqs in the other tiers (idk if it actually is, ive never played anything below UU this gen), the decisions that gets taken might not be the optimal ones because people with lack of knowledge get to affect the tier. not a good thing in my opinion.
True that. I don't get why people spam the ladder with evasion-pass after getting reqs(using optic's team mostly), and sometimes to get the reqs as well. Shows how many don't know much about Ubers are trying to get reqs either 'cos everyone's doing it, or for the badge. (Their argument "i wanna get it suspected so trying to prove it broken" doesn't stand as well, 'COS THIS AIN'T THE RIGHT TIME!)
Forgot to shoutout dice for the teams i used from the repository, mostly the Rayquaza-HO, and HP-Fire MGar without DB. And Explosion Lando is just too much fun.

tiny rant:

"fantastic moral support"
hope thats sarcasm, i was hoping for you to tilt :]]

Ty aim and fireburn for the teams I used
Bad connection made me lose some :(
Sorry I dont know how to do that thing where you can minimize it
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)