Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposited a Lv. 3 Male Bunnelby, message is "Jkickit" and my IGN is Aidan
I'd like to request this, please:
sableye f bold prankster metalburst.trick.recover.imprison dream ball
Thank you!

May I get these two, please?
PENTA PERFECT
1 timburr m adamant sheer force drainpunch.machpunch.counter.force palm luxury ball
4 carvanha m adamant speed boost ancientpower.hydropump.doubleedge.destinybond net ball

LEFTOVERS
3 mienfoo f jolly regenerator fakeout.batonpass.knockoff.lowkick heal ball
2 sneasel f adamant inner focus fakeout.iciclecrash.pursuit.iceshard moon ball

Thanks! :)

May I get these two, please?
PENTA PERFECT
1 timburr m adamant sheer force drainpunch.machpunch.counter.force palm luxury ball
4 carvanha m adamant speed boost ancientpower.hydropump.doubleedge.destinybond net ball

LEFTOVERS
3 mienfoo f jolly regenerator fakeout.batonpass.knockoff.lowkick heal ball
2 sneasel f adamant inner focus fakeout.iciclecrash.pursuit.iceshard moon ball

Thanks! :)
add me
uh, scratch that. already have you haha

deposited a bunnelby lvl 1 male with the message "DONT TRADE4ME" for ur Flabebe-Orange (F) Calm- Flower Veil Heal Ball :)
IGN: Olli
Thanks a lot

interested in numel, elgyem, spoink and goldeen leftovers (female). i've still got you added from last time and i'll be online for a few hours. ign: serena

I would love it if I could grab the following Pokemon:
Pentaperfects
Spiritomb, Kecleon, Doduo (All female)
Breeding Leftovers
Binacle, Karrablast, Swablu, Smoochum, Numel, Pichu, Sableye, Spoink, Psyduck, Pachirisu, Munna, Torchic, Heatmor, Dwebble, Bouffalant, Mienfoo, Lapras, Roselia, Snorlax, Carvanha, Sneasel, Heracross (Lure ball), Cubine, Ralts. All female. Just tell me if this is too much, and I'll cut it down. I've got more than a few 5iv pokemon and spitbacks that aren't on your list, so I''l make sure to include some of those in the trade. FC in sig.
BTW this is a really awesome thing you're doing. You are an amazing person.

I would love it if I could grab the following Pokemon:
Pentaperfects
Spiritomb, Kecleon, Doduo (All female)
Breeding Leftovers
Binacle, Karrablast, Swablu, Smoochum, Numel, Pichu, Sableye, Spoink, Psyduck, Pachirisu, Munna, Torchic, Heatmor, Dwebble, Bouffalant, Mienfoo, Lapras, Roselia, Snorlax, Carvanha, Sneasel, Heracross (Lure ball), Cubine, Ralts. All female. Just tell me if this is too much, and I'll cut it down. I've got more than a few 5iv pokemon and spitbacks that aren't on your list, so I''l make sure to include some of those in the trade. FC in sig.
BTW this is a really awesome thing you're doing. You are an amazing person.
"if this is too much"
that is indeed... a lot.

"if this is too much"
that is indeed... a lot.
Yeah that is a bit greedy of me. I''l only take some now, and get the others another time then. I''l just get Kecleon, Doduo, Swablu, Pichu, Roselia, Snorlax, Sneasel. I think that's much more realistic for me to ask. Sorry for asking for too many before! If I want more, I''l get them another time; you've surely got other people you need to trade with so i don't want to take up too much of your time. I'm online now, if you're able to trade

Last edited:
Yeah that is a bit greedy of me. I''l only take some now, and get the others another time then. I''l just get Kecleon, Doduo, Swablu, Pichu, Roselia, Snorlax, Sneasel. I think that's much more realistic for me to ask. Sorry for asking for too many before! If I want more, I''l get them another time; you've surely got other people you need to trade with so i don't want to take up too much of your time. I'm online now, if you're able to trade
im on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)