Back From the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for waiting ready now
Sorry man, I feel asleep. Also had some stuff to do today, but I'm online now. :D

So this is cool!

Here's a photo of me dropping a deuce while playing mons (admit it we all do it). Also photo inception /photoception

I'd like to thank cjlaborde2nd for the hella sweet Gengar, *Trev* for the Golurk that I'm going to claim (always really wanted one of these), Pokéguy for hosting the giveaway and also Chev4 for contributing :)

Also gonna tag Hulavuta so he can kinda see I sorta have a moustache going (not really atm tho)
Haha, yeah we all do it, it's basically the point of hand held. I'll be adding you after this post. Let me know when you can pick up Gengar and Golett.

I'd like to thank cjlaborde2nd, *Trev*, Chev4, and Pokéguy for hosting this amazing giveaway and make it possible. I would like to get the the spiritomb. Thanks!! :D
You're welcome! Spiritomb and Gengar will be waiting for you. :D

Oh, God...I don't tend to post pictures of myself online, but I'll do it for that Golurk. Ok, so here goes:
View attachment 28355
Also, thanks to cjlaborde2nd, *Trev* and Pokéguy for making this giveaway possible (And for the Gengar and Golurk!).
Gengar and Golurk will be waiting. lol I'm not saying you're welcome every time, so hence fourth it's implied. XD
Thanks cjlaborde2nd for the awesome Gengar and thanks *Trev* for the Golurk.

FC: 5043-2185-2573
IGN: Chandler
Sorry your face is covered by your 3DS. You only need the game card itself in your picture. If you're feeling shy, I may allow costumes on the 31st.

*Trev* That Golurk is incredible!
Ign Matt
3969-5174-7195
You need to post a picture of your face; you'll get it and a Gengar if you do.
Thanks to cjlaborde2nd for softresetting the gengar and Pokéguy for breeding the spirittomb, would love to receive them in this giveaway
Last time you got my cartridge picture, this time my 3ds was begging to be included, you should see the yveltal to show its pokemon y
Spiritomb and Gengar are yours. I think I have you added from the last giveaway, but I'll double check.
Thanks to cjlaborde2nd for the awesome gengar and also thanks to you Pokéguy for the pretty sweet Spiritomb, :)
My fc is 1075 1699 3820 and ign is GC7,
Post when you can pick up Gengar and Spiritomb. Man there's a lot of these; lol.

Hi amazing givaway!

I want *Trev* Golurk and cjlaborde2nd gengar. Thanks to you and them :D (hope they don't get mad with all the tag spam xD)
My info is in my sig

Here's my picture

Golurk and Gengar. Going to need to get more clones of those two... lol.

cjlaborde2nd must be the most patience man in the world (or the most luckiest), thank you for all your effort pal!
Pokéguy is a very kind guy, he trade away very special pokemon for him and here on Smogon we really appreciate when other trainer share his soul with us. (Also you must have the most amazin collection of pokemon)(I would love the Trevenant)
Trevenant and Gengar it is then. You'll need to add the giveaway friend code. :)

You received Trevenant and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.

Thanks cjlaborde2nd for the gengar and Chev4 for the aegislash

btw my fc is : 1134-8533-5306
Cool, adding you now. Gengar and Aegislash.

Last edited:
Also, lol, my poll question "Do you think re-distributables make Smogon Wifi better or worse" was removed by a moderator.

How will I ever know if smogon wants another giveaway with a shit load of re-distributables now? Aww man. :(

I would be able to trade now :) I'll be online for when you are ready
You received Spiritomb and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.
Going online now :d
You received Golett and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.
I have a digital version of Y. Better picture :D?
Sure, I'll add you now. :) EDIT: You got Golurk and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.

Thank you! :)
You're welcome.
I'm online now. I'll wait 'till you're done with the other trades. No rush! :)
Cool, I'll trade you next.
You received Golett and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.

Last edited:
Sorry man, I feel asleep. Also had some stuff to do today, but I'm online now. :D

Haha, yeah we all do it, it's basically the point of hand held. I'll be adding you after this post. Let me know when you can pick up Gengar and Golett.

You're welcome! Spiritomb and Gengar will be waiting for you. :D

Gengar and Golurk will be waiting. lol I'm not saying you're welcome every time, so hence fourth it's implied. XD

Sorry your face is covered by your 3DS. You only need the game card itself in your picture. If you're feeling shy, I may allow costumes on the 31st.

You need to post a picture of your face; you'll get it and a Gengar if you do.

Spiritomb and Gengar are yours. I think I have you added from the last giveaway, but I'll double check.

Post when you can pick up Gengar and Spiritomb. Man there's a lot of these; lol.

Golurk and Gengar. Going to need to get more clones of those two... lol.

Trevenant and Gengar it is then. You'll need to add the giveaway friend code. :)

Cool, adding you now. Gengar and Aegislash.
I'm online right now. I will wait until you are able to trade ;)

I'm online right now. I will wait until you are able to trade ;)
You received Spiritomb and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.
You're welcome.
Thanks a lot! :D
You're welcome.
I can trade now if you're around
Just need to get more golett off of Bank on my main 3DS. You're next. Be right there. :D
EDIT: You received Golett and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.

Last edited:
Arg, don't have time to trade tonight, but really don't want to miss out. Thanks, cjlaborde2nd and *Trev* , those are two of the few ghosts I still don't have!

Aside: I'm not planning to offer these in my own giveaway without permission from both @Pokeguy and the respective sources of the Pokemon.

Last edited:
Arg, don't have time to trade tonight, but really don't want to miss out. Thanks, cjlaborde2nd and *Trev* , those are two of the few ghosts I still don't have!

Aside: I'm not planning to offer these in my own giveaway without permission from both @Pokeguy and the respective sources of the Pokemon.
Site rules state that only the person who reset / bred said monster can set re-distribution on them, and both of the owners said those were fully re-distributable, so you're free to add them to your giveaway. I'm just giving these away so everyone can have something awesome this Halloween, so feel free to trade them around everyone.

Post back here when you can trade CD_North.

well im here for around 45 more minutes if you could come online right now it would be fine :)

--yaaay thank you soo much :)

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Should still have you added indeed, I'm available for about the next 11 hours if you want to do the trade. I'll check back here regularly throughout the day.
Thanks for doing this :)

I am available at 7PM EST if you are available then, also right now if you are awake,
but i have classes from 8amEST till 6, and shouldnt be home till 6:30, 7 if traffic, so if there is a time near there thats good for you, ill try to get home early

Site rules state that only the person who reset / bred said monster can set re-distribution on them, and both of the owners said those were fully re-distributable, so you're free to add them to your giveaway. I'm just giving these away so everyone can have something awesome this Halloween, so feel free to trade them around everyone.

Post back here when you can trade CD_North.
You around this evening by any chance? I'm on PDT and may be around at a few specific points. Can also try to do this at lunch today, if I can get the spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)