League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Lavos

Banned deucer.
hey if u guys wanna have some craazy league games my ign is URSARING on NORTH AMERICA servers, pls ADD me if u are interested

i droppde in typical blingas fashion but made the lsat day rush and gained one whole division this entire season. By season 8 i'll be challenger.

i need to ask u guys a favor

i need to piss off a friend, would you mind joining my LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RELATED steam group?

steamcommunity.com/groups/shaboomesports

and i played against the rain man today, he didnt do too well but we still got shit on by their bot lane

http://imgur.com/Pa2LzAN

e: happy new season (year)

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
New SR halved my FPS and caused massive stuttering. The only way I could play it at a reasonable fps (~20-30) was without sound

It's pretty tho.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Did I play the same SR as Jibaku? Shit looks like it was drawn up in Paint in five minutes, which I excused because I assumed it was for performance reasons even though I personally don't play on a potato, but also the walls of the base are extremely unclear where they begin and end. I'm not a fan.

I adopted a newbie three Sundays ago. Dude added me after a bot game three Sundays ago and since he was summoner level 2, I thought maybe this guy is an actual newbie so I would be nice about it. He spoke to me in broken English and seemed eager to play again but he had to go eat dinner and I had to go to bed anyway because it was like 7am and I had work Monday. :[ But I haven't seen him since and he hasn't even logged in since that Tuesday. Sad times.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I think it looks better than the old SR even at absolute min settings. Then again I faceplanted myself to the base wall with Flash. I can't tell if that's me lagging or the map's walls being unclear.

New SR halved my FPS and caused massive stuttering. The only way I could play it at a reasonable fps (~20-30) was without sound

It's pretty tho.
Yeah, I can't teamfight on the new map because my FPS becomes extremely erratic. Oh well, I guess it's time to hang them up or get my laptop cleaned and repasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)