Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Cross mega has fucking power so i decided to build a team around him.CC and pin for dual STABs with fucking power while rock blast for even more fucking coverage.SUb to avoid status and stuff while pressuring offensive teams

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Overheat
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge
- Earth Power
Heatran for shitting out bird spam who otherwise totally fucks mega cross.Scarf is just the right set to beat it.Overheat for STAB with massive power,flash cannon for second STAB and for fairies while stone edge for zards and talon.Earth for fucking coverage.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Sludge Wave

Standard Taunt+3 atks gengar set.Shadow ball for main STAB with great coverage,focus blast for fighting+ghost coverage.Taunt is used to stop status,set up moves and chansey.Sludge wave for fucking fairies like azu who otherwise shit gengar.Life orb

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Pursuit sharp set to beat psychics and to make the dragon+fairy+steel core.Knock off and sucker punch are STABs with unique abilities while pursuit for trapping latios and psychics.Iron head for fairies who otherwise shit bisharp STABs.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stealth Rock

Sash chomp set for another part of the core and to be a suicuide lead.Swords Dance for pressuring opposing leads and dual STAB for power and coverage.Rocks are needed like for every fucking team

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

Standard Ass Vest azu set for beating sand rush,being a fairy and just is amazing guy.Waterfall+Aqua jet for power and priorty respectively while knock off for utility.Rough play for secondary STAB with great power.

Will add more later,currently in a rush

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and if you're new to this, join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)