Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, LLW knows about this. I talked to him about this last Saturday, after I played him in SSB4 (he rekt me btw, probably because he is more used to fighting in high-lag environments than I am) I think he's willing to do this.

Nah, in all seriousness, it would be best if you guys would do a series of ; BW1 Übers, BW2 Übers, Pokebank XY Übers ( A.k.a no Gengar, Gothitelle etc.) and XY Übers. You can do 2 battles for BW2 Übers for making it 5 battles in total and making it a Best of Five. That would be really appreciated for most fans, I think.

Nah, in all seriousness, it would be best if you guys would do a series of ; BW1 Übers, BW2 Übers, Pokebank XY Übers ( A.k.a no Gengar, Gothitelle etc.) and XY Übers. You can do 2 battles for BW2 Übers for making it 5 battles in total and making it a Best of Five. That would be really appreciated for most fans, I think.
This. Although if both are willing to play DPP too, I'd like that.

He literally has 2 teams and you couldn't use a team with something against hazards. Smh you are garbage kebabe

He literally has 2 teams and you couldn't use a team with something against hazards. Smh you are garbage kebabe
Im not gonna use something thats just lame and boring for BOTW... Im also left in the open so Im not just gonna throw out some stuff I might use there. We were also suposed to play BW but he changed it to XY last moment so I just used something cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)