Krishna (Charizard) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost

Charizard Y is here to give a decently powerful special attacker that isn't Greninja. Krishna is usually what I lead off with in most situations, the reason I do so is because it can outspeed most unscarfed pokemon and severely damage others, if not outright OHKO, before they're able to setup. The biggest question that needs to be answered on this set is do I keep Dragon Pulse or exchange it for Focus Blast to get rid of Heatran, though I've only encountered one and dispatched it with Earthquake.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Sylveon is the Cleric of the team, and fortunately for her, I can't replace her. Sylveon resists a great deal more things than Blissey does, whom I'd replace her with, but so far hasn't had a good time to shine yet outside of being a useful dragon killer. I also chose Sylveon over Chansey or Blissey to prevent a triple weakness to fighting as the team already has double weakness to fire and fighting.

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 SpD
Bold Nature
- Energy Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Toxic

This Venusaur set is of my creation and hasn't failed my since its creation in 5th gen. This set is a pretty standard Toxic stall set that isn't completely trumped by Taunt, with the exception of Whimsicott who completely walls this pokemon. Venusaur has also been a good complement to Sylveon able to take most Steel and Poison type moves, save for a boosted Bullet Punch from Mega Scizor.

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Excadrill is the dedicated Rapid Spinner of the team, whom also can take out a few opposing pokemon if I can predict correctly. This set is fairly standard for an Assault Vest variant of the pokemon, allowing it to take an unboosted Flamethrower from Noivern from full health and knock it out with Rock Slide. I've found Excadrill to definitely carry its weight on the team and ideally can stay as is.

Diggersby @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge
- U-turn

Diggersby is the fastest member of the team and is an excellent revenge killer. Diggersby, unfortunately, gets little time to shine after being locked into a move but has shown sweeping possibility in itself hitting most Pokemon hard that don't resist the move it's locked into. Diggersby is a pokemon that I'd consider changing if anyone persuaded me enough and gave me a solid substitute for him.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA
- Power-Up Punch
- Waterfall
- Shadow Sneak
- U-turn

I chose a physical set for Greninja after looking for strong non-mega physical attackers. Greninja has rarely seen any use outside of Revenge Killing with Shadow Sneak. Ideally I won't read any posts reading I should switch the roles of Charizard and Greninja, as I have and I found that doing so requires the team's strategy needs to be totally changed to fit the role reversals. However, I'm open for suggestions as to how to make the set better or just a different pokemon overall to take its place.

Last edited:
Hello! You need to have at least three lines of information for each Pokemon, or your topic may be locked =/ Check out the RMT rules here. Good luck! =)

Hello! You need to have at least three lines of information for each Pokemon, or your topic may be locked =/ Check out the RMT rules here. Good luck! =)
So three lines or three sentences? I don't want to test the rules, but I think three lines is more dependent on the user's screen size?

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Good team but giga drain on venusaur is better than energy ball. and banded diggersby is better than scarf. and use special greninja plz physical is the worst.

Good team but giga drain on venusaur is better than energy ball. and banded diggersby is better than scarf. and use special greninja plz physical is the worst.
I'll look into using Giga Drain on Venusaur, but I scarfed Diggersby to give it that Speed it needs to Revenge Kill. And changing Greninja would be redundant as I already have Charizard filling the role of a special attacker. However I will be trying out Expert Belt on Greninja to see how it works.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Change sylveon to clefable. clefable with magic guard does not take toxic damage from chanseys + clefable has more options than sylveon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)