Showdown app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we could get screenshots of the actual app in action? or some more information about it? May be the start of something :]

Forgive me if I'm wrongly accusing you but when you save a bookmark of showdown to your homescreen it gives the same exact icon. http://i.imgur.com/Uz36ece.jpg I hope you aren't lying to us :x and once again if you made it like that on purpose, I'm sorry for accusing you

The way you portray everything in this thread makes it look completely fake. I'm sorry, but posting an ambiguous screenshot and then refusing to give us more info makes me doubt the authenticity of this thread, and I will continue to feel this way unless you give me reason to feel differently.

Edit: lol, I'd also like to point out that the layout of the iPhone's menu hasn't looked like the one in the screenshot for years. No app developer would create an app for a phone running an operating system which is that outdated.

Last edited:
The way you portray everything in this thread makes it look completely fake. I'm sorry, but posting an ambiguous screenshot and then refusing to give us more info makes me doubt the authenticity of this thread, and I will continue to feel this way unless you give me reason to feel differently.

Edit: lol, I'd also like to point out that the layout of the iPhone's menu hasn't looked like the one in the screenshot for years. No app developer would create an app for a phone running an operating system which is that outdated.
first off I do not own a Iphone that is up to date I use Android and I dont want to get everyones hopes up because the app is not near complet.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
>[screenshot of an old version of iOS] almost done

>first off I do not own a Iphone that is up to date I use Android and I dont want to get everyones hopes up because the app is not near complet.

it's funny because there's not one but two contradictions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)