Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
What would be a good ball for Primal Groudon? Leaning towards Luxury or Level, but can't decide between the two.
Also, what would be a good nature? I understand he's going to want to be losing with speed against opposing Kyogre to set up his sun, but would that merit a spread such as 6IV Quiet? (+spatk to fire off solarbeams with more power).
(RNGing this in soul silver, if you're going to make spread suggestions make sure you know if they're possible ;-;)

Searching for a Treecko with HA. A female one, timid, in a specail ball and/or some breeding moves would be awesome but arent so important :D Thank you !

What would be a good ball for Primal Groudon? Leaning towards Luxury or Level, but can't decide between the two.
Also, what would be a good nature? I understand he's going to want to be losing with speed against opposing Kyogre to set up his sun, but would that merit a spread such as 6IV Quiet? (+spatk to fire off solarbeams with more power).
(RNGing this in soul silver, if you're going to make spread suggestions make sure you know if they're possible ;-;)
I like both Level and Luxury. Luxury looks amazing on Shiny Primal Groudon, but I don't think you're going for shiny. The problem with Luxury is that getting multiples is a pain in the ass in SS.

As for the nature, Quiet sounds pretty good, but I guess Mild and Rash are good options too (Mild probably better than Rash due to the prevalence of special attackers in ubers)

So apparently the 'search this forum' button doesn't show up when on my phone, and since I won't be near a computer today I though I'd send a request here.

LF: Shiny Jirachi Tanabata event from August 2014. Preferably Timid with decent IVs. If you have one please PM/respond so we can negotiate price. Thanks in advance.
Ghost_V2 and Pokéguy may have what you're looking for

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I like both Level and Luxury. Luxury looks amazing on Shiny Primal Groudon, but I don't think you're going for shiny. The problem with Luxury is that getting multiples is a pain in the ass in SS.

As for the nature, Quiet sounds pretty good, but I guess Mild and Rash are good options too (Mild probably better than Rash due to the prevalence of special attackers in ubers)
Yeah, Luxury looks amazing on both shiny primals and shiny mega Rayquaza. I can't be bothered speed running my Soul Silver for just one useful spread though, so I chose just to do it non-shiny xD.
I managed to stockpile a decent amount of luxury balls. I think I blew like 30k doing that lottery thing on the top of the goldenrod department store to get 35.
I wish you could buy Dive balls in HG/SS though. So annoying having to trade them individually from DPPt.

Yeah, Luxury looks amazing on both shiny primals and shiny mega Rayquaza. I can't be bothered speed running my Soul Silver for just one useful spread though, so I chose just to do it non-shiny xD.
I managed to stockpile a decent amount of luxury balls. I think I blew like 30k doing that lottery thing on the top of the goldenrod department store to get 35.
I wish you could buy Dive balls in HG/SS though. So annoying having to trade them individually from DPPt.
You can also Pal Park them from RSE. I'm pretty sure that's quicker than individual trades. That's how I got Dive Ball Articuno and Suicune.

Would go with level
100/180/160/150/90/90 (0/+30/+20/+50/0/0) [Desolate Land]
I'd say Rash nature since it's special defence isn't the best anyway, the speed isn't low enough for TR

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would go with level
100/180/160/150/90/90 (0/+30/+20/+50/0/0) [Desolate Land]
I'd say Rash nature since it's special defence isn't the best anyway, the speed isn't low enough for TR
I'll think about it. The best Rash spread is 31/30/30/31/31/31 though. The reason I wanted to go with Quiet is because as mentioned before, Groudon needs to get his Harsh Sun (whatever it's called) up so Kyogre basically can't touch it.
Meh, I still have some time to think about it as I'm doing Suicune now (in a luxury ball!). Thanks for the opinions and help guys!

I'll think about it. The best Rash spread is 31/30/30/31/31/31 though. The reason I wanted to go with Quiet is because as mentioned before, Groudon needs to get his Harsh Sun (whatever it's called) up so Kyogre basically can't touch it.
Meh, I still have some time to think about it as I'm doing Suicune now (in a luxury ball!). Thanks for the opinions and help guys!
All Kyogre might end up doing the same, but yea Quiet does make sense I'd go with brave tho, since it has 180 attack(this same argument can be countered that you need to bolster that 150 special attack too.)

No problem, good luck with the projects.

Jebus is gonna like that Suicune

Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Will be taught defog

I have this baby on the loose, but what ball should I use when I catch it? Usually think its more important to match the non-mega tbh but I still can't decide.

I have this baby on the loose, but what ball should I use when I catch it? Usually think its more important to match the non-mega tbh but I still can't decide.
I'd go with Moon, since fast ball is overused(or at least used enough for me to have one :P)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

If you think the Fast Ball is too mainstream (it is, even tho it looks soo cool), use

PS: If you have an AR or something to extract your save, you should backup the save if that Lati is on the loose, just in case.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Or why don't you use this spread for Groudon? (Quiet 31/30/31/31/31/30) Its not flawless, but hey, its pretty close to it and good for Primal Groudon. Also seconding Lux Ball. c:

Go for friend ball it matches latias' eyes and triangle :P

If you think the Fast Ball is too mainstream (it is, even tho it looks soo cool), use

PS: If you have an AR or something to extract your save, you should backup the save if that Lati is on the loose, just in case.
I'd go with Moon, since fast ball is overused(or at least used enough for me to have one :P)
I don't have a fast ball one actually, only a premier ball. But a bit tempted to go moon ball.

Luxury ball also looks nice, I RNG'd a shiny Latias in BW2 then I restarted and caught a non-shiny one instead. Then I RNG'd the same Latias in soul silver....what a waste xD (never thought I would do 4th gen RNG abuse again because I was n00b back in the days and didn't use a timer, just button mashing and that didn't work well ;P)

Quiet 31/30/31/31/31/00 or something like Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/19(Lowest speed I could find) if you want that 1 Atk IV. Also luxury if shiny and level if not.

I would say a friend ball if you ask me personally (Because it matches the color scheme perfectly). But that's perfectly up to you to decide since it's your pokemon. (or at least it's about to become your pokemon). ;)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)