The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I usually don't do RNG project for XY breedables, only 3th/4th/5th gen wants if its stuff I cannot do myself. Right now I'm also really busy with playing throught Heart gold, and then I gonna SID/ID abuse my soul silver and playthrought that too, but before I can do that I need to do tons of trades and transfering. Is there anything else you want? :)
Not really :V Any chance you could do a 2:1? I have a shiny 5IV Quick ball Jolly Scolipede, but it doesnt have a nickname or egg moves.
If that doesn't interest you, CMT?

The 4th gen Registeel is not mine I'm afraid. Credits are fine ^^ I think I gonna stop using power saves since I'm kinda scared or all the stories I herd, one of my friends game also got completely killed by it. But I have most items on my Y so let me know what you need and I can see if I have it.

Would like the Latios nicknamed Emirates :)
Have your Lucario's and Emirates ready.
I'll be able to trade Wednesday onwards.

I also have a Jolly Shiny Groudon.

By any chance do you have a Zygarde with okay IV's either Careful or Adamant?

Have your Lucario's and Emirates ready.
I'll be able to trade Wednesday onwards.

I also have a Jolly Shiny Groudon.

By any chance do you have a Zygarde with okay IV's either Careful or Adamant?
I have this Zygarde that I caught myself, I'm not really a SR:er :P

Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 29 - 30
Speed: 13

Its Ev-trained thought: 252 hp / 252 spDef (forgot the last 4 apperently >_>)

Edit: I just tried if I could unlock Regigigas with a old 3d gen Registeel and it worked :) So I should be able to RNG a Regigigas but not sure when I'll have time. I think I want to RNG a shiny one since it will likely be shiny locked in ORAS.

Last edited:
Hm, what are you willing to trade for it?
Oh sorry forgot to reply to you post :/ I'm afraid there's nothing more I really need, and like I said I'm not really motivated to do RNG request for XY breedables. I have to much things to RNG already before ORAS.

I really want one of your Bold Suicunes, but I don't have anything on your want list, what I do have is an Adamant 6IV Talonflame that I've ev'ed in Atk and Spe. I also have various 4-5 IV breeders, if you're interested in that kind of stuff.

I really want one of your Bold Suicunes, but I don't have anything on your want list, what I do have is an Adamant 6IV Talonflame that I've ev'ed in Atk and Spe. I also have various 4-5 IV breeders, if you're interested in that kind of stuff.
Don't really need another Talonflame but going to update my want list maybe on sunday or monday, going away to stockholm right now.

CMT for Raquauaza please :]
I like the shiny Shaymin :)

Saw your wants and I could breed this for you.
Sylveon
Bold - Pixilate
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Wish, Yawn, Stored Power

Nidoking
Naive - Sheer Force (dream ball)
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sucker punch

for your Hp Ground Sylveon and Shiny Tyranitar with - Dragon dance, Ice punch, Fire punch.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The 5IV Adamant Defiant Pursuit + Sucker Punch dusk ball Pawniard is finally ready (sorry I took so long). If you still want to trade would you be able to do so tonight? I'm GMT +0 so for me it'd be about 10 hours from now :)

CMT for entei hp grass if possible please :)
I like this Zapdos :)
Nature: Timid | Gender: - | Ability: Pressure
OT: Bronson | ID: 34136
IVs: 31/x/26/31/31/31
Hp Ice

Are you still looking for this one?

Sylveon (Heal Ball)
Bold - Pixilate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Yep :)

Saw your wants and I could breed this for you.
Sylveon
Bold - Pixilate
31/x/31/31/31/31

Nidoking
Naive - Sheer Force (dream ball)
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sucker punch

for your Hp Ground Sylveon and Shiny Tyranitar with - Dragon dance, Ice punch, Fire punch.
Someone already claimed the bold Sylveon, but if you can breed a calm one that would be cool. I want it in a heal ball thought :)

The 5IV Adamant Defiant Pursuit + Sucker Punch dusk ball Pawniard is finally ready (sorry I took so long). If you still want to trade would you be able to do so tonight? I'm GMT +0 so for me it'd be about 10 hours from now :)
Great :) What did you want again? Might be asleep at that time but we'll see ^^

I have this Zygarde that I caught myself, I'm not really a SR:er :P

Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 29 - 30
Speed: 13

Its Ev-trained thought: 252 hp / 252 spDef (forgot the last 4 apperently >_>)

Edit: I just tried if I could unlock Regigigas with a old 3d gen Registeel and it worked :) So I should be able to RNG a Regigigas but not sure when I'll have time. I think I want to RNG a shiny one since it will likely be shiny locked in ORAS.
Awesome!!! Brilliant SR, I will definitely take that.
I'll have time to trade this week so let me know approx you'll be able to trade.

regarding items, is it possible to trade the Lati@s stones?

Do you want a NN for Groudon?

For one of your Kyurem would you be interested in either:

Buneary in Level Ball (Male or Female)
Adamant
Klutz or Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Circle Throw
Fake-Out

OR

Ralts in Friend Ball (Male only)
Jolly
Synchronize or Trace
Destiny Bond
Shadow Sneak
Memento
Encore

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Brilliant SR, I will definitely take that.
I'll have time to trade this week so let me know approx you'll be able to trade.

regarding items, is it possible to trade the Lati@s stones?

Do you want a NN for Groudon?
Would love to have the Groudon nn Pangea, but would be interested even if its not nicknamable :) Unfortunately I haven't had time to RNG a Regigigas yet, was in stockholm the whole last weekend. Might have time on saturday, tomorrow we gonna celebrate my sisters birthday.

For one of your Kyurem would you be interested in either:

Buneary in Level Ball (Male or Female)
Adamant
Klutz or Run Away

OR

Ralts in Friend Ball (Male only)
Jolly
Synchronize or Trace
Sorry, already have all Lopunny I need, and only need Ralts with hidden ability. Would it be possible for you to breed? Dream ball, Nest ball, Premer or luxury ball would all be okay but nest ball would be best.

Sorry, already have all Lopunny I need, and only need Ralts with hidden ability. Would it be possible for you to breed? Dream ball, Nest ball, Premer or luxury ball would all be okay but nest ball would be best.
I should be able to get my hands on a Nest ball Kirlia with her HA and then breed one. What nature, egg moves, or anything else you'd like done to it?

I should be able to get my hands on a Nest ball Kirlia with her HA and then breed one. What nature, egg moves, or anything else you'd like done to it?
Jolly and male with egg moves Encore, Shadow Sneak (memento and destiny bond would be nice, but not required if its to much work).

If you get a female with 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ivs and hidden ability I'll trade for that too, but still want the male in the first hand so I have a battle ready Gallade when ORAS is out ;)

Hey, I have a Jolly V-Create Rayquaza. I want this:

Shiny Virizion
Hasty - Justified
31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice
- Can be tutored Work up on request
Not nicknamable

CMT for the modest shiny Heal Ball Kyurem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)