I gave Pokeguy Semi-Redis to my

#094 Gengar (Mega)
Nature(s): Timid
Event Moveset [Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Confuse Ray, Astonish]
Abilities: Levitate
Soft Resetting Spread: 30/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: HP Ice
Pokeball:
I don't trade other people's mons or anything, but I might get this checked by someone I trust. Now that I see the ivs, it might be too good to be true >_>

Thanks for the trade as well :). Feel free to trade zygarde, as I made it fully redis, sort of a sorry to the community for the gengar if you will :p.

Edit: to put in simpler terms, my zygarde is now Fully redis, and anyone may trade it :).

Last edited:
I cannot clone, but I am happy to EV train. As long as it isn't a really crazy amount, just tell me how many you need done for Entei.
I was thinking you could ev train 4? I normally let the user choose, but that seems to be the going rate. I have what I need trained cloned and your Entei is cloned too. :)

I don't trade other people's mons or anything, but I might get this checked by someone I trust. Now that I see the ivs, it might be too good to be true >_>
Okay, working on getting you a Gengar with lower IVs. >_>
Thanks for the trade as well :). Feel free to trade zygarde, as I made it fully redis, sort of a sorry to the community for the gengar if you will :p.

Edit: to put in simpler terms, my zygarde is now Fully redis, and anyone may trade it :).
Awesome, thanks for the trade;
Updating with these:

[623] Shiny Golurk
OT: HILDA (51573) (Lv. 32)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Iron Fist
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note: *Trev*'s fully re-distributable Shiny Golurk.

[718] Zygarde
OT: Matthew (41618) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/30/X/31/31
Notes: This is *Trev*'s Zygarde and is fully re-distributable.​

Hey there, Pokeguy, I have this self SRed 31/31/30/31/29/31 Hasty Yveltal In lux ball, it is LV 51 to check defence IV, will you trade this for this?

[718] Zygarde
Notes: This is *Trev*'s Zygarde and is fully re-distributable.

Would have loved to get it from trev, but he isn't trading for a while and I want it in a hurry, I won't give you redis unless this was yours and I was getting redis on it(Then too I would prefer not to give lol)

Last edited:
So a few people think CJ's Gengar is too good to be true, so I'm here to see about getting trade rights to yours too. You may choose 3 monsters for semi-redistribution. Post on my thread if you're interested. Also you should change the message under Gengar; that's pretty hostile; lol

*shrug* Just like to cover my bases I guess.

EDIT: Oh and I have a nickname-able Shiny Slowpoke, as well as a few nicknamed shinies in my thread.
So a few people think CJ's Gengar is too good to be true, so I'm here to see about getting trade rights to yours too. You may choose 3 monsters for semi-redistribution. Post on my thread if you're interested. Also you should change the message under Gengar; that's pretty hostile; lol

*shrug* Just like to cover my bases I guess.

EDIT: Oh and I have a nickname-able Shiny Slowpoke, as well as a few nicknamed shinies in my thread.
First off, it has been several years since last we traded. It is good to see that some of the old heads are still around.

That said, I've been eyeing your Slowpoke for a few days now and I would definitely trade Gengar for it. Since it's OT locked anyway, I've decided to let up on my no distribution rule. Anyone who obtains it from me may trade it, but no full distribution.

Also lol, I think my hostility is warranted. I'm sick of seeing flawless events because they're so hard to pass up, even though without 6th gen RNG you know it can't possibly be legit. 1/887,503,681 chance and someone got 6 IV Diancie? I don't buy it.

I'm sick of seeing flawless events because they're so hard to pass up, even though without 6th gen RNG you know it can't possibly be legit. 1/887,503,681 chance and someone got 6 IV Diancie? I don't buy it.
Well I know some people who have been resetting for months, also you got your calculations wrong. Diancie has 3 31 IVs set so the chance of getting a 6IV one is 29791 with a random nature and 744775 with the nature you want. Now gengar and other events without set IVs are a different story. The chance getting 6IV is what you said.

Hey there, Pokeguy, I have this self SRed 31/31/30/31/29/31 Hasty Yveltal In lux ball, it is LV 51 to check defence IV, will you trade this for this?

[718] Zygarde
Notes: This is *Trev*'s Zygarde and is fully re-distributable.

Would have loved to get it from trev, but he isn't trading for a while and I want it in a hurry, I won't give you redis unless this was yours and I was getting redis on it(Then too I would prefer not to give lol)
Please try and get that from *Trev*. It's his Trophy Case. Only come to shifty re-distributable mongers like me when you can't get it from the source yourself bro. Respect.
First off, it has been several years since last we traded. It is good to see that some of the old heads are still around.

That said, I've been eyeing your Slowpoke for a few days now and I would definitely trade Gengar for it. Since it's OT locked anyway, I've decided to let up on my no distribution rule. Anyone who obtains it from me may trade it, but no full distribution.

Also lol, I think my hostility is warranted. I'm sick of seeing flawless events because they're so hard to pass up, even though without 6th gen RNG you know it can't possibly be legit. 1/887,503,681 chance and someone got 6 IV Diancie? I don't buy it.
What name you want on your Slowpoke sir? Also, I want you to see what you've done. Can you / have you felt what it's like to have something you worked hard for considered hacked just because it's good? 6th Gen RNG is different than others and I have seen some pretty amazing spreads.

Gengar is full-redis do whatever you want with it.
Yea, if only people thought of it like that. I have a couple full-redis pokes in my pokebank that I'll post later today in this pm that you can have I'll be going on a break from pokemon. (Due to the fact the one thing I've actually accomplished that's worth something is considered unworthy and untrue).
I will make it fully re-distributable like you ask. I'm sorry for all the drama cjlaborde2nd ; I just have a debt to pay to ooh_shiny and clones are basically free so I'm getting dnites' Gengar too.
Well I know some people who have been resetting for months, also you got your calculations wrong. Diancie has 3 31 IVs set so the chance of getting a 6IV one is 29791 with a random nature and 744775 with the nature you want. Now gengar and other events without set IVs are a different story. The chance getting 6IV is what you said.
Thanks for the support man.

I need to post this, then

Sorry, have a perfect mewtwo and bold xerneas and I plan to SR diancie myself once it comes out. Also, I can't take on anymore trades atm, therefore

I will not be taking anymore orders till I complete most if not all trades right now. I may update the thread periodically during that time, but no new orders.

What name you want on your Slowpoke sir? Also, I want you to see what you've done. Can you / have you felt what it's like to have something you worked hard for considered hacked just because it's good? 6th Gen RNG is different than others and I have seen some pretty amazing spreads.
"dnites", all lowercase please.

Can I imagine it? Sure. But I'm a man of practicality. Perfect spreads with those chances go against my better judgement. You may pay $1 for a lotto ticket in the hopes that you might win because a dollar isn't much to lose, but if a single ticket cost $100 would you still play? No, because the odds are highly against you. And the lottery can't be hacked to give you a perfect combination with a $10 device from GameStop.

I'm not saying they're not out there, I'm just not gonna be the one to risk it, even if it doesn't cost me much.

Can I imagine it? Sure. But I'm a man of practicality. Perfect spreads with those chances go against my better judgement. You may pay $1 for a lotto ticket in the hopes that you might win because a dollar isn't much to lose, but if a single ticket cost $100 would you still play? No, because the odds are highly against you. And the lottery can't be hacked to give you a perfect combination with a $10 device from GameStop.

I'm not saying they're not out there, I'm just not gonna be the one to risk it, even if it doesn't cost me much.
Oh, you're not buying one ticket when you are soft resetting, you're buying as many as you want for time. What I'm saying is getting flawless legends is actually not hard if you have time and don't have so much bad luck, but yea I understand what you are saying. Pokeguy, I promise this is the last post. Not going to spam your thread anymore.

I can't, I need to get mine cloned too, so no probs

P.S:Lemme guess dnite's nick, it will be dnites, all lowercase
lol you were right. Guess that's the nickname he always gets. Also, just saying; I'd trade Zygarde + 2 more for trade rights to Yveltal, if you wanted some stuff. I feel that's fair, as you get trade rights to Zygarde + (either two amazing monsters or two re-distributables [which are mostly amazing])

I'm happy to do 1 for 1 though. No Pressure. :P

Thanks for the trade. If people post like this when I get Xerneas I'll launch the missiles
Updating:

[94] Shiny Gengar/Shiny Mega Gengar
OT: OCT2014 (10134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 29/x/30/29/27/31
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: Soft reset by dnites who said it was only re-distributable by people who get it from him for a nickname-able shiny. Comes from a legitimate Wonder Card.​

Also, for the record, I mostly traded for this because I knew you'd want Slowpoke and because I figured ooh_shiny would want it. :X
Oh, you're not buying one ticket when you are soft resetting, you're buying as many as you want for time. What I'm saying is getting flawless legends is actually not hard if you have time and don't have so much bad luck, but yea I understand what you are saying. Pokeguy, I promise this is the last post. Not going to spam your thread anymore.
That's cool ash. I don't mind. But for the record I'm using cjlaborde2nd's Gengar in random wifi match up. :P

lol you were right. Guess that's the nickname he always gets. Also, just saying; I'd trade Zygarde + 2 more for trade rights to Yveltal, if you wanted some stuff. I feel that's fair, as you get trade rights to Zygarde + (either two amazing monsters or two re-distributables [which are mostly amazing])

I'm happy to do 1 for 1 though. No Pressure. :P

Thanks for the trade. If people post like this when I get Xerneas I'll launch the missiles
Updating:

[94] Shiny Gengar/Shiny Mega Gengar
OT: OCT2014 (10134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 29/x/30/29/27/31
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Ice
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: Soft reset by dnites who said it was only re-distributable by people who get it from him for a nickname-able shiny. Comes from a legitimate Wonder Card.​

Also, for the record, I mostly traded for this because I knew you'd want Slowpoke and because I figured ooh_shiny would want it. :X

That's cool ash. I don't mind. But for the record I'm using cjlaborde2nd's Gengar in random wifi match up. :P
I don't wanna give you rights unless you give me Redis rights on your net ball colloseum Suicune

Jkjk but not gonna give you redis still

Sure thing! I'll be on tonight and can train all your Pokemon pretty quick. Hopefully it's simple spreads >.<

Is it alright to PM you when I'm online so we can organize the trades?

I know people would riot in the streets if I tossed this, so I saved on this; hope you all enjoy.

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (59622) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! Trophy Case.

I know people would riot in the streets if I tossed this, so I saved on this; hope you all enjoy.

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! Trophy Case.
Well done, finally you have something I'd call worth giving redis rights for getting, I'd offer you my Yveltal again for this, if you add trev's Zygarde, give you redis rights

P.S:Gratz on reaching page 50 on your thread

Well done, finally you have something I'd call worth giving redis rights for getting, I'd offer you my Yveltal again for this, if you add trev's Zygarde, give you redis rights

P.S:Gratz on reaching page 50 on your thread
Sorry man, I already have this 30/30/31/31/31/31 Hasty Yveltal in a Premier Ball, so I'll pass. Thanks for the Gratz.

Also, sorry to spam this, but I just updated with it moments ago and I'd like it to be on this page; lol;

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. 450 Hours, (including 28 hours on play throughs and $50 for an additional copy of X) for resetting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a Cool ball. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 8 hours of game play to get to. I was resetting for Modest, but when this came along, I just couldn't say no. Mixed Xerneas anyone? Nickname request can be taken! Trophy Case.​

I am not giving up easily, any 2 of these?All full redis

Jebus's

SUM2014/08064
Species: Vivillon
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 30/14-15/14-15/26/15/28

Move 1: Stun Spore
Move 2: Gust
Move 3: Light Screen
Move 4: Struggle Bug
Redis
Notes: *Poke Ball Pattern
*Hidden Power Fire
*SR'd by Jebus

Level 70
Adamant/いじっぱり Nature
OT: Love
ID: 10248
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
EVs: None

Sr'd by Afro himself

Xerneas
Level 50
Timid/おくびょう Nature
OT: ダルメシアン
ID: 25394
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/11/31/30/30/31
Notes: Hidden Power Ground!

Obtained from Afro

Yveltal

Level 50
Impish Nature
OT: Death
ID: 62294
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/31
EVs: UT

Obtained from Afro

Level 70
Modest/ひかえめ Nature
OT: Zeen
ID: 00524
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

Obtained from Afro

Level 50
Modest/ひかえめ Nature
OT: Love
ID: 10248
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31

SR'd by Afro

Level 50
Bold/ずぶとい Nature
OT: Ricky
ID: 14483
Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31

[716] Xerneas
Hidden Power Fire
Nice job :]. An amazing reset.

I am not giving up easily, any 2 of these?All full redis
*Scizor used X-Scissor!*
No thanks.

Nice job :]. An amazing reset.
Thanks. I could justify tossing the Modest 5 IV one because I already had it, but if I saw this Xerneas on the simple requests thread and some ass hole said he tossed it, I would be so pissed at that ass hole and then I looked at my game and thought "Wow, some programmer made this Naïve flawless HP Fire spread, un synchronize-able, just to make me that ass hole". So instead I woke up to 17 likes instead of a bunch of angry posts. Damn you RNG! I refuse to be that ass hole! On that note, I have restarted the Modest 31/30/31/26/31/28 HP Fire Game, in hopes of getting a better Modest. Sigh, another play through of X. Oh well, at least everyone likes it.

Thanks for the Support Everyone! :D

I see you have the shiny event Jirachi. Not sure what you're looking for but I have a bunch of older events + rng mons from gens 4/5. I haven't done much with Kalos but if you could look through my thread/let me know what you're looking for I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a lot! Awesome and appropriate choices for October :) enjoy the Lugia, may they bring you many good deals.

[249] Lugia
OT: -NLMRY- (60788) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multiscale
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Tailwind, Trick, Earth Power, Icy Wind
Notes: This is -NLMRY-'s Lugia and is only re-distributable by him and I.

Thanks for the Lugia -NLMRY-. Hope you enjoy the Ghost monsters and Jirachi. If you could post back here confirming I can trade your Lugia, that would be great; though you've already confirmed it via PM, so I'm updating with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)