ORAS Doubles Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
ORAS Doubles Tournament

Introduction
:

With the introduction of the brand-new Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire remakes, it's time to take a step back and honor arguably the best Pokémon generation of all time. This tournament will showcase the previous strategies and tactics used in the third generation, but in an exciting 6v6 Doubles format with a twist! Although it will still be played as "Smogon Doubles", you are only allowed to use Pokemon from Generation III and below. It will be fun to see the strategies you all will come up with, and this will be a daunting test for your teambuilding skills as well. Good luck!

Specific Rules
:

• Standard 6v6 Smogon Doubles format
  • Each round will consist of a best of one series
  • Only Pokémon Gen III and below are allowed (Pokédex numbers #001-#386, excluding banned Ubers)
  • You must include at least ONE Pokémon introduced in Gen III to your team (Pokédex numbers #252-#386)
  • Hidden / Dream World Abilities are NOT permitted, as well as abilities gained after Generation 3.
  • Moves learnt after Generation 3 are NOT permitted.
  • Items introduced after Generation 3 are NOT permitted.
  • Matches should be played on Pokémon Showdown
Standard Clauses:

• Sleep Clause OFF
  • Item Clause OFF
  • OHKO Clause ON
  • Timer Clause ON
  • Moody Clause ON
  • Evasion Clause ON
  • Species Clause ON
  • Endless Battle Clause ON
  • Uber Clause ON
Pokémon Bans
  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
Move Bans
  • Dark Void
Item Bans
  • Soul Dew

Activity
The first round will last 10 days, and the following rounds will last about a week. You can play a couple of hours after the deadline has passed, but I will post the next round shortly after that. VM your opponent so I can monitor activity between the matchups. I will coinflip if both players with an equal amount of activity are unable to get the match done by the deadline, but if one is more active than the other I will give that player the win. Get these matches done fast! Also, please follow the standard Tournament Rules and General Guidelines.

Matchups
Heisenerg vs KMizfit_PE
hard vs Steeljackal<3
Pwnemon vs HNA
AM vs SparksBlade
Shyfire vs srk1214
-Clone- vs FogHorn
pokebasket vs Level 51
Lasagne vs McMeghan

Deadline: October 22nd, 2014

Last edited:
Reactions: AM

Stratos

Banned deucer.
fought HNA. g1 was a very silly match, so he was kind enough to offer a rematch. g2 i slept his whole team because he didn't know there was no sleep clause and switched his loom counter into my spore. So we just played a bo3 in the end, and I won 2-1. ggs, thanks for the great sportsmanship.

confirming. I have never played a match with as MUCH HAXX as the first one. Match like this one should never happend. NEVER. gg at you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)