Liar's Rule II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
sub me out pls, srry Jacob

edit: the deadline's prolly too soon for subs, so I'll fight him today; if not, he can take activity.

day before deadline but, activity

my opp wasn't on at the 2 times we specifically scheduled, and I've been on at the times he said he could play (or rather, the times I said I could play, but he said those were also fine with him) for like the past week but I've never seen him on. he knew he could find me in the ubers room and since I'm voiced it shouldn't have been too hard to miss me. if I happen to see him tonight we'll play but otherwise I should get activity win

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I will update this tomorrow afternoon and post Round 2. If you haven't completed your match, please get it done within the next day.

Opp never had internet after about 12:30 PM my time, and I am Required by Law to go to School. He didn't respond Saturday and told me he could play Sunday but never showed up when I told him I was waiting on the server

from pms:
trev and you connect randomly to smogon? i told you i've seen the answer half an hour later, and i spent a lot of time finding you, so it's not my fault if you are never here. (and need 5 days to answer me here the first time...) btw well, amazing dead match.
Tuesday at 10:24 AM
oh and: http://puu.sh/ciyHS.jpg
your complaint made me laugh hard

I told you I was on smogtours...if you can't comprehend that and still "spent a lot of time finding me" then I don't know what to say

probably he didn't understand a single message i sent him, since he answered 3-4 times the same thing....... o.O

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
To clarify, both players must announce their move every turn. I will update the example to reflect this. Sorry for the lack of communication during the actual match.

Here are the decisions involving all players:

CF coin flips

HTHHHHT from random.org

toshimelonhead vs Ununhexium
Golden009 vs Sapientia
insanelegend
vs Aurious
Jaiho vs NotAGymLdr
Steve Angello vs Mr.378
Jayde vs trev
MarceloDK vs Ranger Mike

AW activity wins

GlassGlaceon vs ModestDonphan
RotomPoison vs -Clone-
Quaggster
vs Tomahawk
FogHorn vs spuds4ever
pokebasket
vs Mega-Swampert
ApplepieFTW vs Finchinator
Laurel vs Reymedy
U-Turn Out
vs Blazeshadowthorn
Destiny Device vs Kairyu_Gen1
Spidy vs Alpaqa

S substitutes (four day deadline - midnight EST Oct 28th)

Valentine (sub out) vs Cacturne (sub out)
Kiyo vs Ninety_Nine (sub out)
Bad Ass (sub out) vs cooldude_dude
Expulso (sub out) vs Jacob
Edgar (sub out) vs Level 56​

substitute highlights:

Please contact immediately and attempt to set up your match. All activity decisions on these 5 substitute matches will be made by October 28th. (If I'm late, just highlight the fuck out of me. IDC if you spam my profile.)

Round 2 coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)