Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bred this Kangaskhan on Soul Silver

28, 29/31/30, 31/xx /25, 26, 27/30, 31
Nature: Jolly

Should I keep or toss?

Edit: IN CASE YOU GUYS WERE WONDERING.... I want that Parental Bond Mud Slap and Headbutt ;P

Kept it. I want to continue on to breeding my Finneon.....

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What would be a good ball for Primal Groudon? Leaning towards Luxury or Level, but can't decide between the two.
Also, what would be a good nature? I understand he's going to want to be losing with speed against opposing Kyogre to set up his sun, but would that merit a spread such as 6IV Quiet? (+spatk to fire off solarbeams with more power).
(RNGing this in soul silver, if you're going to make spread suggestions make sure you know if they're possible ;-;)
I just wanted to point out that transfer 'mons are banned in the ORAS Battle Spot league, so you're stuck using your fresh gen VI Groudon if they ever have a competition that allows legendaries. Of course you'll be able to use it in battles against your friends though (which I'm assuming you're doing this for anyway)...

Which ball?

I went with Timer ball (I like matching to pre-mega formes) but I actually really like Great ball with Mega Glalie

EDIT:
Bred this Kangaskhan on Soul Silver

28, 29/31/30, 31/xx /25, 26, 27/30, 31
Nature: Jolly

Should I keep or toss?
Um, keep? Alternatively if you're gonna toss it I'll take it off your hands (too bad they turned off pre-gen VI wifi, would love to teach it some tutor moves)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know, I'm just doing it for fun. Besides, I doubt they'd allow the primals into battle spot anyway lol.
Only when they have special tournaments, for example XY had the Xerneas Cup April Friendly (singles) shortly after release and the Darkrai Spam Battle of Legends (doubles) more recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we get one for the ORAS league sometime.

But like I said, for on-cart Ubers matches with friends on the PSS then transfer Groudon will be fine :)

Best nature for altaria ? the one i have is modest

Adamant for pure physical dragon dance
or Naughty/Mild/Rash/Lonely for mixed set?

A. Double Team/Muddy Water

B. Waterfall

But ok.
Sacred Sword is unaffected by the Evasion boosts (I'm mostly concerned about all the Aegislashes on Battle Spot so yeah), and is a big enough reason for me to run Mud Slap...

And Headbutt will be my only STAB move on the set (Sucker Punch/Protect/Helping Hand, Drain Punch, Headbutt, Mud Slap), so I don't really want Waterfall. <~Nevermind she can't learn it. I knew something was strange haha.

Edit: I just want to know if I should toss or not ;_;

Last edited:
Anyone else have problems getting their demo code? My entire pokemon email is there, JUST the code wont load I dont understand. It won't show up on any of my devices or friends'. It's very frustrating seeing 99% of the email just not the part I had wanted.
Edit: the other QR code for the Mega Gengar sleeve wont load either so it's just QR codes that wont load I guess??
Edit 2: I called Nintendo Support and they said they're aware of this issue and to wait 2-3 business days or so.

Last edited:
[qstill don'tote="shady6121, post: 5811961, member: 37755"]Try these method(s) in this order:

1. Refresh your Browser, sign in to your email again.
2. If that doesn't work, forward the email to yourself or to another email, this may possibly work.
3. Call Nintendo Customer Service, if the above two method(s) fail.[/quote] i still don't have my codeyet should i wait til tomorrow?
i s

[qstill don'tote="shady6121, post: 5811961, member: 37755"]Try these method(s) in this order:

1. Refresh your Browser, sign in to your email again.
2. If that doesn't work, forward the email to yourself or to another email, this may possibly work.
3. Call Nintendo Customer Service, if the above two method(s) fail. i still don't have my codeyet should i wait til tomorrow?
i s
Not sure what you were trying to do there, but follow these steps!

1. Make sure that you signed up for the correct account. Not Nintendo, it should be that Pokemon club thingy.

2. Make sure you signed up for newsletters.

3. Currently they're experiencing numerous problems with the code distribution, but they're passing out them throughout this week, since they're in batches.

4. If you don't get one now, wait until the week of October 31st, and Nintendo will be giving them out that week. (Says so on the website, my little American friends.)

5. If you're Brazilian, you're not getting the code to work unless you reset all of this jibber jabber and stuff. (Not sure if this applies at all, lol.)

Good luck!

Need a quick clone; score a cool shiny legendary re-distributable by cloning 2 + Original. PM me. *runs to check if he got the demo*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)