Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ball and IV spread/Nature Suggestions?Not gonna get ORAS till December, so I have a lot of time for SRing, not doing master ball for Mewtwo, want a challenge

I have a simple question. Why can't people sell monsters on smogon? Lol someone offered me $100 for 8 monsters today. I bet I could pay my rent in monster sales; haha

I have a simple question. Why can't people sell monsters on smogon? Lol someone offered me $100 for 8 monsters today. I bet I could pay my rent in monster sales; haha
Because they aren't yours to sell, they're Nintendo's/GF's. Intellectual property and something like that.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sell Pokemon, but whatever. Smogon rules are Smogon rules.

Last edited:
Ball and IV spread/Nature Suggestions?Not gonna get ORAS till December, so I have a lot of time for SRing, not doing master ball for Mewtwo, want a challenge

masterball for mewtwo since it was made for it

dusk for zygarde

i like net ball for xerneas

if you're not using luxury for yveltal you're doing it wrong

dive for articuno and ultra for zapdos i like repeat though because the animation looks nice for it

Because they aren't yours to sell, they're Nintendo's/GF's. Intellectual property and something like that.
On top of this, people do stupid stuff like that on eBay, anyone with half a brain can SR/breed up 'mons themselves if they have the time and put effort into it (and have a friend/powersave to check SVs and perphaps access to 'Bank balls if lacking past-gen games but even the GTS/Wondertrade has a fair few of those). TL;DR individual Pokemon aren't worth buying.

Last edited:
I still think that's like telling a Mechanic you can't pay him to put a new sound system in your car because the mechanic didn't build the sound system. People get paid for time; Taxi drivers just sit in another person's machine to make their living; lol why can't I? XD

EDIT: Just thought it would make for a fun question. Sorry Agonist!

and

And ??

I have 2 tries at Zygarde and Mewtwo so I listed 2 balls, I would like opinion on spreads and Zygarde's 2nd Ball.Looking for an egg check and opinion for what spreads to do also looking for an EV trainer

Anyone here have a Fast/Nest/Ultra or Luxury Ball HA Sableye?

I thought I had a ball match for the Shiny but apparently I don't :/.

Any one will do.

CMT for it.

So I feel kinda bad about shooting people down for trades after showing interest in my shiny Jirachi. Im going to attempt to clear my wants list, and therefore I'll be much more receptive to future offers.

Looking For: SHINY DEOXYS - Naive preferred with the optimal IV spread (can't remember exactly what this is, so perhaps someone can advise). Will also take Timid/Jolly at a push.

For Trade (The devil you know): My shiny Timid Jirachi (31/24/29/31/31/31) obtained via injected wondercard. Amongst many others (legends mainly) - ask me if you're interested in anything else.

Not to name and shame, but just to let you guys (Arhan -NLMRY-) know I've got your interest in mind :)

I can give you one for free, will be on shortly.

Edit: Let me know when you're available again.

Pokebank?, though I can help if you don't have pokebank for some reason.
OH SORRY. I'm online now if youre available still.

Edit: Thank you ^-^

Last edited:
last time I tried, it didn't work.
It did not work because you don't have poke bank, or it didn't work when you try to transfer pokemons between two games ?
Because it worked for me, i transferred a bunch of flawless to my friends game using my pokebank on my DS ( just switched game) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)