Balls of cotton and gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick little giveaway over the GTS to clear out some flawless males I don't need.

Rules/info/balls
These balls are non-redis
I reserve the right to decline people for ignoring rules/being annoying/etc
One ball per person
A bunch of stuff telling you how to win:
Set the GTS message as your Smogon username (or something close enough if too long/forbidden)
Put a Whismur named BAAAAAAAALLS (or BAALLS if you're playing in a language with a smaller character limit) on the GTS asking for a level 1-10 Gastly or Cottonee
Post here with your IGN after doing those two other things
???
Balls

Gastly | Heavy | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 Levitate | Haze/Disable/Perish Song/Clear Smog
Non-redis
1 Male
TY Esmeya for the mother, even if it came with Smog

Cottonee | Premier | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Infiltrator (the RNG is an even bigger troll than Whimsicott) | Worry Seed/Switcheroo/Memento/Encore
Non-redis

GONE

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just uploaded a Whismur for a Gastly, IGN Jake

Do they really come with Pain Split? I thought that was just a gen V tutor move, unless of course you RNG'd them in 4th gen for the ball, but then how did Esmeya give you the parent? So many questions lol

Thanks in advance!

I just uploaded a Whismur for a Gastly, IGN Jake

Do they really come with Pain Split? I thought that was just a gen V tutor move, unless of course you RNG'd them in 4th gen for the ball, but then how did Esmeya give you the parent? So many questions lol

Thanks in advance!
Time traveler from a future where ORAS is already released C+P error, thanks for catching. Sent.

Put up a level 7 male Whismur up for Gastly, IGN Shadow. tia :D
Sniped for some insane reason.

I deposited a level 7 female Whismur named "BAAAAAAAALLS" for a cottonee. Message: Brother Spark. IGN: Spark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)