Mafia vs Village 1v1 ME SCRUB Mafia - Signups

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Lightwolf
You know what's been complicated lately? Mafia. Mafia shouldn't be complicated 24/7. With that in mind, I give to you a rather simple game, which is, as the title says, a 1v1.

If you haven't played mafia before, I recommend you read askaninjask's stickied thread (which I contributed to!), which should give you a decent grasp of the base game of mafia.

Teams
The Scrubs are a village faction. The Pros are a mafia faction. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of players outside of these two teams.

Communication
When you are alive, you may talk to anyone about the game in any way you see fit; the only exceptions are screenshots and other forms of screen sharing. When you are dead, you may not talk to anyone about the game unless I tell you otherwise. Dead players may not share any information with living players. All deaths in this game are final. You may share any logs between players or with the host. You may share any part or all of your role PM after Night 0. You may share with other players any communication that you have with the host.

Night 0
The game will start on a special night called Night 0. All roles except kills are valid on Night 0. You may NOT share your role PM with other players on Night 0, unless I tell you otherwise.

How To Lynch
Please place all lynch votes in the thread IN BOLD in the format verb user. I'll be generous with this format - as long as it's bolded, and I can tell your intentions, I'll count it as a vote. Anything not in bold will not be counted as a vote under any circumstances. If a majority is reached

How To Use Night Roles
If you have an ability that can be used at night, use it by replying to the official host conversation using the format stated in your role PM. Results will be given in the same conversation.

Priority
Roles happen in a predetermined order. Don't ask me what it is, cause I ain't tellin.

Flavor
Roles in this game are pretty goofy. Keep an open mind.

Items
There are none.

Players Are Lying Bastards
Any and all mafia factions will be given safe role name claims. You may fake logs. You may fake conversations. If you need help making shit up, the host will be happy to help.

The Host May or May Not Be a Lying Bastard
Investigative results in this game may not be 100% accurate. If the host tells you something that contradicts the rules, the host is correct. If your role PM contradicts the rules, your role PM is correct. The host will not directly lie to you, but he reserves the right to refuse to answer any questions that would compromise the integrity of the game.

IRC
The official IRC channel for this game is #thegame on the SynIRC network. Smogon has plenty of guides on how to connect to IRC. IRC access is MANDATORY for this game; if you do not confirm with me that you have IRC access before the end of Night 0, you will be forcibly subbed out.

Deadlines
Deadlines will start at approximately 48 hours, sometimes adjusted to ensure that I will be able to update at a convenient time. Deadlines will be strictly enforced; even if I'm not around at the time of deadline, any actions sent after the appointed time will be considered late and not counted. Deadlines will only be extended if I feel it would compromise the integrity of the game not to.

Have Fun and Don't Be a Douche
pls don't make me godkill/godsub

SIGNUPS (18/18)
Jalmont
kingofmars
More Cowbell
smashlloyd20
sunny004
Celever
munchyoshi
UllarWarlord
Expulso
Serious Bananas
Cancerous
PokeguyNXB
Blue_Tornado
Empoof
Haunted.Shadow
penguin344
Infinity.Cypher (via IRC)
soul_survivor

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
to prevent further questions:

[23:28] <+the_angry_scientist> who the fuck is "walrein's troll"
[23:28] <+the_angry_scientist> and why is this his first post
[23:29] <+Walrein> he's
[23:29] <+Walrein> an old friend from high school
[23:29] <+Walrein> who's kind of a douche when it comes to naming things
[23:29] <+Walrein> such as smogon accounts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)