XY OU The King of Fighters (peaked 1816)

Aha the title of this RMT was chosen to attract people!

Introduction:

My name is Mimolette (my name on showdown I mean, because in real life my name is not Mimolette). I'm from France so, please forgive my mistakes in english.

I'm new to Smogon. I usually play on 3DS, but began Smogon simulator in order to test teams.

I wanted to make a good team around the one who is the King of Fighters: Mega Medicham! And Smogon battle simulator was a fast way to test my team!

So as I said, this team is made around Mega Medicham, a real street fighter, who earns respect thanks to his fists! The team is here to support the King of Fighters KO as many monsters as possible.

I'm making an RMT because I want some advices in order to make this team as effective as possible! And there are here some really good players and people who have incredible team building skills, far better than mine. Furthermore, I'm really bad at giving goos Evs spread, in fact I always do simple things aha (for example 252 attack and speed for a sweeper, 252 HP and defense for a tank etc...) so all advices on EVs and stuff are welcomed!

No more blabla (I could talk a lot more but I will be kind to you and let you see the team right now!

:pimp:

Team preview:

Charmi 1.jpg
celebi 1.jpg
zapdos 1.jpg

heatran 1.jpg
landorus 1.jpg
bisharp 1.jpg

I hope until now the presentation of my first RMT is looking good right now, because it takes a lot more time than I thought aha (choosing the images, writing correctly etc...)

The Team in depth:

KoF: Mega Medicham

charmi 2.jpg

Medicham @Medichamite
Jolly Nature
Ability: pure Power
EVs: 252 attack and speed, 4 HP
Moves: Fake Out/Psycho cut/High Jump Kick/Ice Punch

Description: So here is our King of Fighters. He trained in dirty streets, under the rain, and people used to mock him. Whenerver people were sleeping, he was training, again and again...he will only rest when he becomes the undisputed King.

This guy is strong, and bar some monsters (doublade, slowbro and mew for example), nothing switches in without being punished.

Jolly nature to speed tie with monsters such as Charizard, Gardevoir etc...(if Gardevoir is low enough in health, I will stay like a man, I don't even care about bringing Heatran, we are here to play like real people do: 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 24 Def Mega Gardevoir: 121-142 (43.6 - 51.2%)). I don't care if I die to Gardevoir, the speed tie is too exciting to being avoided. Plus, Smogon players are too good, they predict everything aha, so often when they see Heatran in my team, they think the King of Fighters will flee to be replaced by Heatran, but KoF (almost) never flees, he has to protect the ones he loves)

Moves: fake out to evolve without risking to die and it is a good priority on this monster (+3 priority). 2 STAB attacks. Psycho Cut instead of zen headbutt because it seems I'm not as brave as I used to, and I lose often because Medi is not in the mood of reaching his target with HJK, so I can't afford another move to be less than 100% accuracy (I can change it if you convince me it is better). Ice punch mainly for gliscor and landorus T.
HJK is the move I will used the more often, it is a a risky move, because you will lose a lot of health if you don't reach, but it worths it!

I am Legend: Celebi

celebi 2.jpg

Celebi Leftovers
Careful Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP/ 152 Special Defense/ 108 Speed
Moves: Giga Drain/ Psychic/ Recover/ Baton Pass

Description: this guy is great. He is here to take some attacks Medicham can't take, and give him momentum to come back in the battlefield safely.

Example: Medicham can't take specs Keldeo attacks, so I bring in Celebi, and then I baton pass on the switch!

So celebi enables Medicham to come in some monsters that treaten and/or wall Medicham: Keldeo, slowbro, manectric etc...

Careful Nature to tank Keldeo better, and Thundurus for example (the knock off thundurus is annoying, but the HP ice thundurus is OK).

108 speed to outspeed base 70 speed monsters (Breloom etc...)

Moves: 2 STAB. Recover because I need to stay as long as possible, and I can wall better Overheat Mega Manectric (I recover on overheat, Manectric special attack drops, and then I can attack or baton pass). Baton pass to give momentum for Medicham or maybe Bisharp, and avoid being trapped by some pursuiters such as Tyranitar.

Defog: Zapdos

zapdos 3.jpg

Zapdos@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP/ 152 Defense/ 108 Speed
Moves: Defog/ Volt Switch/ Heatwave/ HP ice

Description and moves: his nickname is clearly not the best one ever aha. Well, this guy is here for talonflame and Mega Pinsir, and to take returns and bravebirds like a real man.

Then I can Volt Switch to win some momentum for Medicham. If I'm a real man, I will HP ice on the switch, but I don't want to show it too early in the game. If landorus comes in to stone edge me, he will be punished by HP ice.

252 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 152+ Def Zapdos: 208-246 (54.3 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Heatwave for Bisharps and Scizors.

108 Speed to outspeed base 70 speed monsters such as Bisharp.

Yes, i know: i don't have Roost! Aha it seems a little bit crazy but real men don't roost :pimp:

In fact, I would like to Roost, but I really like HP ice. I play as fast as possible, trying to kill lando T and I who are threats, and give momentum to Medicham. Roost makes me lose some momentum in my fun playstyle.

Finally, I almost never defog. Real men don't care about rocks and stuff. I will defog the day my opponent puts a sticky web, because Medicham and Bisarp don't like it.

Terminator: Heatran

heatran 2.jpg

Hetran@Leftovers
Careful Nature
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Special Defense/ 8 Special Attack
Moves: Stealth Rocks/ Lava Plume/ Toxic/ Taunt

Description: Terminator is here to help Celebi and Medicham, put rocks and beat calm mind clefable.

Maximum special defense to be stronger against Mega Manectric, Thundurus and weak water attacks coming from Alamomola or Slowbro for example.

He takes, alongisde with his buddy Zapdos, the birds attacks. He will even take close combat Mega Pinsir:

252 Atk Mega Pinsir Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 284-336 (73.7 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

So if I'm full health, I will stay like a real man and take the close combat Pinsir and retaliate with Lava Plume. If Pinsir carries Earthquake you will tell me? Well, Terminator will be KO, but hey, let's take some risks in this life.

Moves: Toxic to catch Slowbro, Mew and other Landorus on the switch. This way, mew and slowbro will not be safe switches for Medicham anymore (with rocks on field and being badly poisonned) and Lando constantly u turning will have his life on a timer.

Taunt is for mew on the switch, and Clefable, who otherwise can set up all day long! It sometimes enables to prevent latios/charizard X etc...to roost.

Oh, and I'm completely walled by other Heatrans aha!

Luxe: Landorus-Therian

landorus 2.jpg

Landorus-Therian@Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Attack and Speed/ 4HP
Moves: Earthquake/U-Turn/Knock Off/ Stone Edge

Description: Well this guy is in so many teams! He is really useful because whith intimidate and a choice scarf, he is an excellent Revenge Killer/U-turner!

He has good synergy with Heatran and Celebi, taking u turn (aimed at Celebi) and EQ (aimed at Heatran) all day long! He will also take good enough Mega Heracross close combat, but he is not a safe switch to Mega Medicham HJK. So I have to play it carefully because he gives great momentum to Medicham with U-turn.

Jolly nature for adamant charizard X. If it is a jolly charizard X, I'm in trouble!

Moves: EQ for STAB. U turn for momentum. Knock off which I almost never use aha. Mainly for Gengar or Gliscor (on the switch). Stone edge for coverage, and charizard Y mainly.

I will U turn on other Landos and switch to my zapdos. Sometimes, if the opponent's monsters have been weakened and he has no more flying/levitating mons, Luxe will finish the game eartquaking everything!

Bisharp

bisharp 2.jpg

Bisharp Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 attack and speed/ 4 HP
Moves: Swords Dance/ Knock Off/ Iron Head/ Sucker Punch

Description: I have to give this guy a nickname, I did not take time thinking of it! Bisharp is great because he does not fear Mega Manectric and Landorus that threaten my Medicham. Of course, I can't switch in on these two mons, but at least, if Bisharp is already on the battefield, mega manec and lando can't come in without being punished/destroyed (thanks to defiant ability).

Furthermore, he takes HP fire coming from Lati@s and Mega Venusaur well enough, and can retaliate by knocking hard.

Great strenght, combined with adamant nature to maximize power.

At +2 in attack, this guy hits like a real man, what I really appreciate!

Moves: Swords to set up whenever I can. I can set up on ferrothorns if I fear a protect for my medicham HJK. Swords dance and take leech seed is fine with me. Then the opponent will begin some mind games trying to take me down by making me waste my sucker punches, switching etc...but I do not play any games: I knock off faster threats like a real man, because the Power Ranger has the strenght of the Justice and want to protect his friends.

I can also set up on locked monsters (lando locked on stone edge, ttar locked on crunch etc...)

Knock for big damages on the switch and make the opponent lose his item is good (like gliscor for example).

Iron head for fairies.

Sucker punch for prio, because my team lacks prio (bar medicham).

Now some threats:

I will not be long, because there are some really dangerous threats and I can't think of all of them, maybe you will help see some threats I did not see.

- Jolly Charizard X, at +1 speed and attack, and with EQ, I'm in a bad position, like...really bad.

- Charizard Y: this guy is crazy, hits like a real man. I have nothing for him (most have focus blast or EQ for Hetran). OHKO evrything on my team like a BOSS :pimp:

- EQ Lati@s: annoying aha.

- Greninja: this ninja is too fast, too furious. But not more than Vin Diesel. He can almost OHKO everything on my team aha. I have to count on rocks and life orb recoil to put in fake out/ sucker punch range. Lando can also revenge kill.

- Mew and Slowbro: ok these guys are so annoying. Mew is even more dangerous. He is too bulky and can WoW, he taunts my heatran, he walls and knock off my celebi, he WoW bisharp, he is not put KO by uturn lando or even knock off lando, and the retaliate with soft boiled/WoW. I can't stand this guy. I have to toxic him/burn him as soon as possible. Same goes for Slowbro (less annoying than Mew though)

- Keldeo: i have to keep my celebi good health when I see Keldeo.

- Heatran: ok I have NO SWITCH IN for this guy aha. He comes and basically can lava plume all day. I have my own hetran but most people run EarthPower. I think EarthPower on hetran is for babies. real men only lava plume all day. Having only one attack is being a boss.

- DD Ttar is really crazy too. I have to intimidate with Lando and reveng with EQ. Otherwise it is simple: it is "Game Over"

NOTE: I almost can't win against good stall teams and BP teams. And a lot of people use RMT such as Denis Team, whiwh is annoying aha.

Also, Denis gave me great advice on this team: Swords Dance on Celebi, and replace Bisharp by slowbro. I did not include these changes even if Denis tested it and it worked well, because I had difficulties playing slowbro and with SD Celebi. If Denis did good when testing my modified team, it is only because he is a better player than me.

Conclusion: well, that's the team!

I know I'm not that great at team building this is why it will be an honor to hear your advises, not only for the team but maybe also on how to build better in general.

I also hope it is not too long and you enjoyed the pictures.

Man making this RMT took so much time!! Searching pictures, save it and download it was the longer I think aha.

Shoutouts to TiliLatino, WebBrowser and DeniSsSs (aha I know it is not written like that but I'm too lazy to check it!) for their incredibly good advices and their patience with me!

And Special Thanks to my french comrades for their constant advices, and excellent skills at battling, I learn everyday with you! SCSojiro, Jotaro, Watik, Kryptosporidium, SpyroBlob, Practys, Raphi21, Tilou77, Beuredecahuète (even if you only think of winning, I appreciate you!) and cha89 and some that I may forget!

I'm waiting for all your advices too! Even if I think I will soon make another team. I played Medicham for so long now, and I swear everyone has counters like crazy in their teams! I sometimes have to face slowbro and mew in the same team, or slowbro AND doublade in the same team. How do you want the King of Fighters to perform in such a coward metagame?!
Thank you all for reading me, please se below some replays and an importable version of the team
:pimp:

Importable:

I am Legend (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 152 SpD / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Recover
- Baton Pass

KoF (Medicham) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut
- Ice Punch

Terminator (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Lava Plume

Defog (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 152 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Luxe (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Replays:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-172978077 against BP

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-173429692 with the changes suggested by Denis. I think they are agood suggestions, but I think I am not good enough of a player to play them. SD Celebi is hard for me to use.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-174049661

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-175508576 the last battle I made (today or yesterday I forgot aha)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-171492216 an old battle with the team, I had umbreon instead of bisharp. It was TiliLation great advice! But I think I was losing momentum with umbreon, and being weaker to clefable.

[url]http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-171507394[/URL] an old battle too, but I show it because I was not that bad in this one aha.

Thanks again, I hope I did not forget anything!!!

Attachments

BTW, your team looks great, but Bisharp LOVES sticky web. It gives him disgusting +2 attack. Anyways, because you said you didn't really use defog, replace it with roost for sustainability.

Thanks for your answer killbuzzer!

I made so much time writing and I thought no one is going to read aha.

For Bisharp, of course, I forgot to talk about the boost in attack brought by sticky web. However if I can't attack the first it is annoying (but prio sucker punch is good). So I would say it is a 50/50 bonus/malus.

Ok I will maybe try roost over defog, and then loose against sticky web teams aha, we are here to play! I will change Zapdos name then, because I don't like to lie :pimp:

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hi there, nice team.

I saw your threaths and i have some purposes for your teaam The core Slowbro + Wish Clefable con be really good for your team because Unaware Clefable can take an Hpump for greninja easily and can beat DD TTar, can pass the wish on tran for have a free switch into Charizard-Y and can toxic it.
Slowbro can take Keldeo, Charizar X and Heatran. So my pursposes are Slowbro>Celeby and Clefable>Bisharp with that changes you have much defense ancìd can beat your treaths, in your team i Saw some error in the spreads or moveset.
Give 50 in Spe at Heatran for outspeed all of pokemon around 245 Spe and for taunt they; Please Zapdos without Roost, can't exist, so I purpose Roost>Hidden Power [Ice] on Zapdos.
Here I post the set of Clefable and Slowbro.

Code:
Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave

------------------------------------------

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower/Heal Bell
Hope I helped, bye!

Hey thanks Mix!

I think they are good suggestions, however it seems with this the team becomes more of a "semi-stall" team. And the purpose is not to stall that much, but gain some momentum and hit as hard as possible with M Medi!

I will maybe try these suggestions in order to see how they work, thanks again!

Hi! I really like your team, but will get straight to the point:

1. You said the goal of your team was to 'gain momentum' and hit hard with medicham. In that case, i suggest replacing Zapdos with Rotom-W. This is for two reasons:

a) It is ironically only Zapdos which is weak to Stealth Rock; the rest of your team is not much bothered. Sticky Web is quite uncommon in OU, and even so, should be delightful for a Bisharp Sweep. Heatran and Lando-T also don't care about Sticky Web.

b) Zapdos today is one of the lesser used mons in the OU meta. Its role is better performed by Rotom-w, which has a great typing, access to good STABs, access to Will-O-Wisp to punish switch-ins, and resistance to common priority users such as the birds and Azumarill.

I would suggest:

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Speed
-Hydro Pump
-Volt Switch
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split

2. You seem to be running Celebi purely for Keldeo. May I suggest Latias/Latios which have better stats and better typing, along with better offensive presence. It should be noted that both the Latis are excellent users of Defog as well; Latias in particular can be a great supporter with access to Healing Wish to give Medicham a second lease on life:

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpAtk / 252 Speed
-Draco Meteor
-Psyshock / Thunderbolt
-Defog
-Healing Wish / Roost

This Latias can threaten with a powerful Draco Meteor, while also dealing a hard blow to Keldeo and Azumarill with either secondary move. Healing Wish can help it usefully support Mega Medicham if trapped, while Roost keeps Latias itself alive for a longer time. Also, 72 HP prevents it from being 2HKOed by Thundurus' HP Ice.

That's all. The rest of your team looks pretty good, and I hope I could be of some help. Wish you all the best!

Hey Iridiscent!

I like your idea of rotom instead of zapdos a lot! I think i'm going to definitely use it!

As for latios, I don't know, maybe I'll try it, but the thing is that Celebi not only walls keldeo but overall gives momentum thanks to BP! Lati@s don't. Plus, Celebi is less hurt by HP ice keldeo on the switch, than Latias

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 248 HP / 152+ SpD Celebi: 142-168 (35.2 - 41.6%)

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 72 HP / 4 SpD Latias: 144-170 (45.1 - 53.2%)

So I don't know I have to try to see it. Anyways thanks a bunch for your advice!

Deleted User 241617

Banned deucer.
Hi Mimolette, I really like your team, but I think some of your sets can be changed for the better

Firstly I think you should change the EV spread on Celebi to 252 HP / 220 SpD / 36 SpD as Bisharps use an Adamnat nature and not Jolly, whith 36 Speed you can just outspeed Jolly max Speed Tyranitar and Baton Pass to avoid the Pursuit.
Then I suggest you to lower your Landorus Speed, this may seem confusing, but only 232 Speed Evs is needed to outspeed Adamant Charizards, and you generally want Landorus to out slow other Landoruses to get the switch initiative with U-Turn. The 24 Evs thats over is used in Defense to make Landorus a bit mire bulky. Since you dont like Knock Off I think you should replace it with HP-Ice to hit other Landoruses for alot od damage, and it will free up a moveslot for Zapdos.
I'd also recomend you to change your Zapdos EVs to 252 HP / 252 Def / Spe, these Evs may seem boring but you don't need to outspeed Bisharp since you have Hetran, and Medicham to take them on. I would strongly recommend to change HP Ice to either Thunderbolt, or Roost as Landorus-T can be taken out by your own Landorus if you choose to follow my advice. Thunderbolt is there for a more consistent STAB, note if you choose Thunderbolt 68 SpA is needed to guarantee the OHKO on Pinsir, while Roost helps Zapdos be alive.
Lastly, this is only a nitpick, but you should move all 4 HP Evs to Def, or SpD as it will make you loose slightly less health from things like Stealth Rocks even if they resist it.

I hope I could help you, Im not an super amazing team rater, but I think this will improve your team without vhanging any pokemon.

Donphan, you are clearly good at EV spreads! Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate!

When you say to give 252 hp to zapdos and celebi, don't you think it is bad for stealth rocks? I mean I'm not good at EVs of course, but don't 248 hp is like the magical number or something like that? Aha sorry I'm a little confused.

I'm gonna change Lando speed, the thing is that being slower than other lando I risk to lose my choice scarf to knock off. But I think you are right so I'm gonna change that too.

For Celebi this seems a very good EV spread! I'm gonna try this too.

For HP ice on Lando I never would have thought of that! Aha it seems like a niche move so I don't know.

Finally, for the speed on Zapdos, I'm not convinced, because I really need to outspeed bisharp. I had so many games bisharp thought he would outspeed and died to heatwave. I can't afford to let him set up and not bein able to kill it. You say Heatran and Medi are here for bisharp but I'm not convinced. Heatran dies to knock off, and Medicham dies to sucker punch. So speed heatwave is definitely crucia!

Oh, and Iridiscent suggested to replace zapdos by rotom, and I think I might try this idea! Plus it brings me a switch to other heatrans!

Deleted User 241617

Banned deucer.
Donphan, you are clearly good at EV spreads! Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate!

When you say to give 252 hp to zapdos and celebi, don't you think it is bad for stealth rocks? I mean I'm not good at EVs of course, but don't 248 hp is like the magical number or something like that? Aha sorry I'm a little confused.

I'm gonna change Lando speed, the thing is that being slower than other lando I risk to lose my choice scarf to knock off. But I think you are right so I'm gonna change that too.

For Celebi this seems a very good EV spread! I'm gonna try this too.

For HP ice on Lando I never would have thought of that! Aha it seems like a niche move so I don't know.

Finally, for the speed on Zapdos, I'm not convinced, because I really need to outspeed bisharp. I had so many games bisharp thought he would outspeed and died to heatwave. I can't afford to let him set up and not bein able to kill it. You say Heatran and Medi are here for bisharp but I'm not convinced. Heatran dies to knock off, and Medicham dies to sucker punch. So speed heatwave is definitely crucia!

Oh, and Iridiscent suggested to replace zapdos by rotom, and I think I might try this idea! Plus it brings me a switch to other heatrans!
you will take a bit more Stealth Rock damage, but on Celebi it doesnt really matter as you already take so little from it, and as I said Zapdos will gain a bit more Leftovers recovery so as long as you stay in more then one turn it will benefit you, but you could of course change that to 248 if you feel that it is needed. Since you said Bisharp is a problem I think Roost on Zapdos is important as it will let you switch in more on it, and to get more room for Roost and still be able to use Zapdos as mentioned I think moving HP Ice to Landorus is the best option

Hey man, Congrats on getting that high on the Ladder!

1- Use our friend ModestDolphan speed EV's on Lando, it is very important to at least tie in the "Slower U-Turn".
2- As u are not using Defog, it might really be a good idea to go with Iridiscent97 ad use Rotom-W instead of Zapdos.
3- I would put at least 36 EV's in speed on Heatran to out speed 80 based mons and taunt them.

I am curious about the Swords Dance set on Celebi suggested by Denisss, what would it be? SD, Zen Head, Seed Bomb and Sucker?
I don't see that working in OU, but hey, i wasn't #1 like him =p

Anyway, I am glad you managed to get this far, hope you are having fun, I will ask for your help when i am building a new team.

Cya!

Hello all! Hello e7e and thanks a bunch! Hello Latino and thanks for passing by!

Well, I'm not going to ladder anymore until ORAS I think! In fact when I posted this RMT i made my last battles!

As for rotom instead of Zapdos, I tried it and it was very good! So anyone who wants to test this team, it's up to you, but I think that rotom wash works better than zapdos so thanks to Iridiscent for that suggestion (plus rotom gives me a switch to heatran, which I had not before)!

As for the Evs on lando, ModestDonphan suggested great speed to win the "slowest contest" with other scarf Lando.

To answer you Latino, Denis proposed SD on Celebi, instead of Psychic, and bullet seed instead of giga drain. So he can pass to Lando or Medicham. It worked out well for him but I did not feel comfortable with these changes, because it was a little hard for me to play.

Hope you are having fun too, I'm really excited to see how the meta will look like in ORAS! Aha it will be my pleasure to give you some help with your new team so don't hesitate, even if I'm far for your team building skills!

See you my friend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)