kangaskhan.gif kangaskhan (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake

Well i don't really know how to describe this but ill try Kangaskhan is just basically a semi bulky mon used to hit fairly hard plus power up punch is there to get his attack up to really good heights in which he could do some damage, kyurem-b @choice scarf is to out speed and hit dangerous fast mons like greninja for example and do a ton of damage, my lando is basically different from most as it is not scarfed but it does what i need it to do which is basically pivot and get rocks up with hitting hard also he can be used offensively to many treats that may arise, greninja is my basic all-out attacker to basically hit hard an fast while taking minimum damage with the support he has, as per gengar he is a pokemon to help with my fighting weakness' (kangaskhan greninja kyurem) he also hits as hard as possible. PS the reason i came to using kangaskhan is because i wanted to get apokemon not used much alot higher in usage. Sorry for the messy description its my first time .

Last edited:
As killbuzzer stated, you need to have at least 3 lines of description for each Pokemon stating their roles and your reason for choosing them or your thread might be locked =/ check out this link for the RMT Rules.
Also, to add an image, click the Landscape Picture button (next to the smiling face on the right) and paste the link.
Now for some suggestions ^-^
  • Your Greninja set is kind of strange. Greninja doesn't learn Gunk Shot or Ice Punch, and Physical sets are generally inferior to Special Sets. If you want to, you can try another physical attacker such as Garchomp or Conkeldurr, or you can try a special set.
    Garchomp
    Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Rough Skin
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Dragon Claw
    Conkeldurr
    Conkeldurr @ Life Orb/Assault Vest
    Ability: Iron Fist
    EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Poison Jab
    Greninja (Special)
    Greninja @ Life Orb
    Ability: Protean
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Extrasensory
    - Grass Knot/HP Fire/Spikes
  • For Landorus-T, go for Life Orb over Leftovers. Although Lefties sounds good on paper, Life Orb will let you hit harder and benefit you in the end.
Unfortunately, mobile limitations have made this a bit short but I promise to elaborate in a bit. Good luck on your team! =)

Also, switch the special attack evs and the physical attack evs with each other as Kyu-B has a much higher attack than special attack.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
yeah like others said, you need to add descriptions. Include each Pokemon's role, why you chose them, and a brief explanation of their moveset. You should have somewhere near 3 lines with that. PM me your expanded descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)