Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lux Ball for Umbreon (this is legit tbh), Dream Ball Quagsire (or Dive for non-shiny Quag)
Alright with that note, anyone have access to an Eevee Safari or a Luxury ball female? I have eevee in mine if someone could just catch a female in q luxury ball that would be awesome.

Edit: Helped :)

Last edited:
I've been gone for quite some time, but now I'm looking to boot up a trade shop. What kind of thing are people looking for right now?
I know that your question has already been answered but I wanted to chime in. I think you should focus on breeding what *you* want to breed more than what other people are looking for. Consider having a specialty though, if you're really concerned about what other people want. This way you can breed something you like and still capture the interest of others. There are shops that specialize in different balls, dive, dream, luxury, bank, or hidden powers. You could specialize in a specific type of pokemon whether that be an elemental type or even something like starters.

Lissandra, I can't trade right now but if no one fulfills your request I'll try to help you.

One point less in Special Attack please; lol.

Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 10
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

Xerneas - #716 (Modest) : 31 / 10 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30

Possible Hidden Power Types: Psychic
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 70

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since apparently Nintendo doesn't feel like giving me a demo code, anyone have a spare NA code? You can have any one Pokemon from my trade thread in return, PM me. Probably won't reply right away, since I'm heading off to work.
Looking for one more for my sister.

So two random questions if someone knows:

1) Since I have a nintendo network account, will that mean I will eventually get the demo code via email? Or am I just being too hopeful?

Last edited by a moderator:
LF any Venonat/Venomoth with the following egg moves: Baton Pass and Giga Drain, vm/pm me.
Hello!!

I have a moonball Venonat with Baton Pass, Morning Sun, Toxic Spikes and Gigadrain. But I'm going to sleep, if no one trade you one, I will breed you a baby Venonat tomorrow.

So two random questions if someone knows:

1) Since I have a nintendo network account, will that mean I will eventually get the demo code via email? Or am I just being too hopeful?
to answer number 1 though, to get the code that just came out via email you had to have opted into receiving emails/newsletters from TPCI before yesterday.

edit: googled pokecreator and asking about ways to obtain pokemon via illegitimate methods isn't allowed

to answer number 1 though, to get the code that just came out via email you had to have opted into receiving emails/newsletters from TPCI before yesterday.

edit: googled pokecreator and asking about ways to obtain pokemon via illegitimate methods isn't allowed
Right thanks anyway. Just that I thought I saw something on seribi about it and I thought it would work out. I'll just wait then until either I get one code on halloween day or I'll just wait for the new games to release.

Still looking for help getting a transfer move skarmory, have a couple other transfer move poke requests also. P.S. what is a spitback?

I prefer these were fodders or spitback and non-shiny, I am looking for these pokemon

LF:
Vivillon: Female only with hidden ability
  • Meadow Pattern
  • Ice Snow Pattern
  • River Pattern
  • Polar Pattern
  • Monsoon Pattern
  • Tundra Pattern
  • Marine Pattern
  • Savanna Pattern
  • Continential Pattern
  • Archipelago Pattern
  • Sun Pattern
  • Garden Pattern
  • High Plains Pattern
  • Ocean Pattern
  • Elegant Pattern
  • Sandstorm Pattern
  • Jungle Pattern

Goomy or Sliggoo: Female only with hidden ability

Flabebe or Floatte: Female only with hidden ability
  • red
  • blue
  • orange
  • white
  • yellow

Charmander Charmeleon: Female only with hidden ability

Fennekin or Braixen: Female only with hidden ability

Pumpkaboo: Female only with hidden ability

Phantump: Female only with hidden ability

Bulbasaur or ivysaur: Female only with hidden ability

Chespin or quilladin: Female only with hidden ability

Whirlipede or Venipede: Female only with hidden ability

Klefki: Female only with hidden ability

Squirtle or Wartortle: Female only with hidden ability

Froakie or Frogadier: Female only with hidden ability

Chimchar: male only hidden power

Piplup: male only hidden power

Turtwig: male only hidden power

FT:
I have rng from 3gen to 5th gen (not dream world). Just list what you looking for.

Please send VMs or message(if it still exist).
*Note 1: Since I am busy, I will be ably to reply from 3pm-9pm CST. During those time however, I will be idle some times.
*Note 2: Be Reasonable on the trade and I will be reasonable.
*Note 3: Any pokemon you receive will be a clone pokemon (via Action Replay).

Anyone have a Pokemon that knows Guard Split? Need it for breeding. Any Pokemon is fine, Im just gonna sketch the move. Can give you a Lure Ball Numel, or Friend Ball Larvitar spitback, or a Sport Ball female of your choice.

Last edited:

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Repost...

Still looking for the following items...

Focus Sashes
Razor Claws
Razor Fangs

Offering the following spitbacks...

Females:

31/31/31/x/x/31 Quick Ball Defiant Pawniard (stealth rock, psycho cut, pursuit, sucker punch)
Unknown 4-IV Quick Ball Defiant Pawniard (stealth rock, psycho cut, pursuit, sucker punch)
31/31/x/31/31/31 Timer Ball Adamant HA Fletchling
31/31/31/x/31/31 Luxury Ball Hasty HA Fletchling
31/x/31/28/31/30 Premier Ball Modest HA Mr.Mime
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther (Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, [probably have one more egg move hidden which can be relearned via heart scale])
31/31/31/x/x/31 Quick Ball Jolly HA Shuppet (Destiny Bond, Imprison, [probably have some more egg moves hidden which can be relearned via heart scale])
31/x/31/31/x/31 Premier Ball Timid Gastly (Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type, Disable)
31/31/x/31/31/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
31/31/31/x/x/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
31/31/x/x/31/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Fake Out probably hidden... re-learnable via heart scale)
31/31/31/31/31/x Dusk Ball Adamant HA Hawlucha

Males:

31/x/31/31/31/x Premier Ball Timid Gastly (Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type, Disable)
x/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)

Last edited:
LF any Nincada/Ninjask with the following egg moves: Night Slash and Final Gambit, and any Whismur/Loudred/Exploud with the following egg moves: Extrasensory and Endeavor, vm/pm me.
CD_ North is giving away a female shiny one with those eggmoves in sport ball. I have a full redis copy of that if you can't get it from him I can give you a copy tomorrow :P

Nickname for a High Plains Vivillon? So far I've been naming them 'Rerama [colour]' ('rerama' is Malaysian for butterfly), but 'Rerama Gangsa' is too long, and doesn't have a good ring to it anyway.

Edit: Arhan totally lost me. I am at sea in the world of cricket D: .com has inspired me to use the name 'Kamilan', where ever it is that I managed to get that name.

Edit2: And I only just got shady6121's reference. Well played, brother.

Last edited:
Nickname for a High Plains Vivillon? So far I've been naming them 'Rerama [colour]' ('rerama' is Malaysian for butterfly), but 'Rerama Gangsa' is too long, and doesn't have a good ring to it anyway.
How about Highveld?Its a nickname for Johannesburg whose cricket stadium is at the highest altitude among all cricket stadiums, just what I would name it ;)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Kakillon. Kaki (Persimmon) + Papillon (Butterfly).
I have no idea if the in-game name check will allow this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)