Back From the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man, I feel asleep. Also had some stuff to do today, but I'm online now. :D

Haha, yeah we all do it, it's basically the point of hand held. I'll be adding you after this post. Let me know when you can pick up Gengar and Golett.

You're welcome! Spiritomb and Gengar will be waiting for you. :D

Gengar and Golurk will be waiting. lol I'm not saying you're welcome every time, so hence fourth it's implied. XD

Sorry your face is covered by your 3DS. You only need the game card itself in your picture. If you're feeling shy, I may allow costumes on the 31st.

You need to post a picture of your face; you'll get it and a Gengar if you do.

Spiritomb and Gengar are yours. I think I have you added from the last giveaway, but I'll double check.

Post when you can pick up Gengar and Spiritomb. Man there's a lot of these; lol.

Golurk and Gengar. Going to need to get more clones of those two... lol.

Trevenant and Gengar it is then. You'll need to add the giveaway friend code. :)

You received Trevenant and Gengar; need to update the winners part of the first post.

Cool, adding you now. Gengar and Aegislash.
Its creepy you make people post pictures of themselves on this website lol. I can live without a freebie. Thanks though.

Its creepy you make people post pictures of themselves on this website lol. I can live without a freebie. Thanks though.
Meh, it's kind of cool to see people all over the world smiling because you made them happy. Also Gengar is a IRL event so you'd have to show your face at EB Games anyways.
Should still have you added indeed, I'm available for about the next 11 hours if you want to do the trade. I'll check back here regularly throughout the day.
Thanks for doing this :)
No worries. I'm available for most of today.
I am available at 7PM EST if you are available then, also right now if you are awake,
but i have classes from 8amEST till 6, and shouldnt be home till 6:30, 7 if traffic, so if there is a time near there thats good for you, ill try to get home early
No worries. I'm available for most of today.
Question: is it okay to PM my photo?
Nope, needs to be on the thread. :P
You around this evening by any chance? I'm on PDT and may be around at a few specific points. Can also try to do this at lunch today, if I can get the spare time.
Should be online most of today/tonight. :)

i wont be able to trade for the rest of the week until the weekend except for maybe very specific times because of schools/end of quarter. So either post a time you should be able to and i might be able to check, otherwise most likely not until the weekend. Pokéguy

i wont be able to trade for the rest of the week until the weekend except for maybe very specific times because of schools/end of quarter. So either post a time you should be able to and i might be able to check, otherwise most likely not until the weekend. Pokéguy
You received Gengar and Aegislash
online now?
Could you add your friend code to your signature? I can help you on the main friend code now, as these Gengar are on my main code and I'm waiting for a pending trade. I'll need to add your code.

cjlaborde2nd BEASTLY GAR that is all
*Trev* - smexy Golurk(do I need to lurk morar?)

<3 thanks guys...btw pokeguy my camera is shot so is it ok if I reuse the his pic? I can ujpdate l8r if u want!!!

cjlaborde2nd BEASTLY GAR that is all
*Trev* - smexy Golurk(do I need to lurk morar?)

<3 thanks guys...btw pokeguy my camera is shot so is it ok if I reuse the his pic? I can ujpdate l8r if u want!!!
No that's fine Sunny.
Thank you, cjlaborde2nd and *Trev* for the amazing Gengar and Golurk! <3
My FC is 1607-3709-8084 =)
Hey, so it looks like I'm mostly busy for the day time hours, but I'm here most of the night (seems more fitting for ghost monsters anyways; lol).

Thanks cjlaborde2nd for the gengar and Pokéguy for the Spiritomb. This is awesome. I glad I found this thread. Y'all are too kind

.View attachment 28573

IGN Asphalizo
FC: 2750-1425-8071
I just need to run to the store really quick, in about five minutes, but if you could come online now, I can trade before I go (or again in 20 minutes or so)

EDIT: You received Gengar and Spiritomb
EDIT2: You're welcome. :D

Last edited:
No that's fine Sunny.

Hey, so it looks like I'm mostly busy for the day time hours, but I'm here most of the night (seems more fitting for ghost monsters anyways; lol).
Yay!
I'm at GMT -3 (Daylight Saving Time), probably I'll be online after 7pm through 1 or 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)