Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have a nest ball totodile?
I actually had one, I left it in the daycare in My Y and forgot about it, I reset my Y Yesterday.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Still looking for a NA ORAS demo code, anyone who has one to spare and is willing to part with it can have any free Pokemon from my trade thread (non-redis).

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've seen some shiny Kalos bred Charizards in Moon Balls floating around... is that even legal? I think those are hacked...
Not legal ( although references as to where you saw them always appreciated (; ) so we know where not to trade.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there an useful Hidden Power for a 3rd Gen M-Glalie? I don't if I should RNG one with a Hidden Power. Also, what's still worth RNGing with 3rd Gen tutors (besides Altaria, which is my next target)?

Ok thanks. And I haven't checked the trade threads here but I did see a posting on eBay and Marriland and what not.
I'd never trust Pokemon from there period. :p

Anyways, I have this roaming around in my HeartGold:

Timid 31/2/31/30/31/31 the question is Fast Ball (all over the place already) or Level Ball (lesser used)?

Edit: /me throws talisheo JOHTO BALL MASTER RACE!
Edit2: ...well then /me throws Jebus and Albus >_<
Edit3: /me throws Menezjul... I'm going to have a six pack at this rate
Edit4: /me throws Shady too

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there an useful Hidden Power for a 3rd Gen M-Glalie? I don't if I should RNG one with a Hidden Power. Also, what's still worth RNGing with 3rd Gen tutors (besides Altaria, which is my next target)?
Shedinja (can be in a ball other than Poké (and learn a few moves dependant on when you evolve your nincada)).
Clefairy(/~able) (gets access to Soft-boiled tutor).
Shiny Mew ('cause no one has ever done that...).
Mew in general (gets access to Fake Out from XD).
Mewtwo (Self-Destruct again from XD).
Any of the huge number of Pokés that gets Body Slam and can use it.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Timid 31/2/31/30/31/31 the question is Fast Ball (all over the place already) or Level Ball (lesser used)?

fak da sistem, use
or Lux ball everythang.

You should do non shiny premier ball mew IMO, since everyone is so focused on shiny ones and teach it softboiled(coz I hate roost)

Edit2: ...well then /me throws Jebus and Albus >_<
Friend Ball to be unique, Moon ball coz I like it and Fastball in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)