Female Spitback Clearance - (sleeping zzz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I decided it's time to stop hoarding my spitbacks for Wonder Trade and give them out to people who may actually need them! To claim a Pokemon, upload a Luvdisc to the GTS (found in Cyllage City with the Old Rod 100% of the time) with the message 'GO AWAY SNIPERS' to ward off those pesky snipers*. When posting please do not request IVs, I've sorted my boxes so the best ones are at the start and I will work through them in order.

Feel free to credit me if you breed with these ^_^ (not super hung up on that though)

Today I have the following (all female):

Timid, Flawless HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31), EMs: Uproar / Pursuit / Defog / Air Cutter
* None in stock, I plan to breed more as these are popular. If you need one urgently, make me an offer ;)

Jolly, EMs: Dragon Dance / Outrage / Stealth Rock / Iron Head

Only Assorted 4-5IVs left x 8

Adamant, EMs: Destiny Bond

Hex-flawless x 1 left!
Penta Flawless x 15

Modest, EMs: Earth Power

Penta-flawless x 2
Assorted 4-5IVs x 9

Timid / Flash Fire, EMs: Sucker Punch / Destiny Bond
Assorted 4-5 IVs x 6

Modest, EMs: Agility
Assorted 5 IVs x 3

Timid, EMs: none
Assorted 5 IVs x 3

I also have several perfect eggs that I either never got SV checked, or never found matches for. The only reason I'm offering them as eggs and not hatching them is because some people may like them with their OT / nicknameable. If you want an egg we will need to add each other and do a direct trade. If they do not get claimed I will hatch them and add them to the GTS giveaway...

The eggs are (gender unknown):

Deino: penta x 5
Carvanha: penta x 1
Honedge (adamant / luxury ball): penta-flawless x 2
Weedle (jolly / friend ball / female): penta x 1
Snorunt (jolly / timer ball / gender unknown / EMs: Switcheroo, Spikes, Disable, Avalanche) penta x 2

That's it for now!

*High possibility of not working

Last edited:
Combee uploaded, I'd like a Carvanah please, IGN is Cecelia

Of course, I would find a female Combee before a male one, I wonder what my next breeding project is going to be...

shit you not I found three female Combee before I found a male one.

anyways, deposited it for a Larvitar. IGN Beyonce.

Is it ok to request something to be held until we can trade? Because I can't trade for a while but I'd like one of those hex-flawless Deinos (already hatched or Egg).
If you can't, that's fine, I'll just wait until I can trade and I'll see if you still have one.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Combee uploaded, I'd like a Carvanah please, IGN is Cecelia

Of course, I would find a female Combee before a male one, I wonder what my next breeding project is going to be...
sent

shit you not I found three female Combee before I found a male one.

anyways, deposited it for a Larvitar. IGN Beyonce.
haha that's always the way! sent

Is it ok to request something to be held until we can trade? Because I can't trade for a while but I'd like one of those hex-flawless Deinos (already hatched or Egg).
If you can't, that's fine, I'll just wait until I can trade and I'll see if you still have one.
I'll reserve the already-hatched one for you :)

Would it be OK to get the weedle egg. I assume it's non HA. (PS, is it one you have tried to find the SV for?)

I only have around 10 mins to do the trade. would that be OK?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Would it be OK to get the weedle egg. I assume it's non HA. (PS, is it one you have tried to find the SV for?)

I only have around 10 mins to do the trade. would that be OK?
Yes, VM me your FC and we can trade

EDIT: Yes, however the only matching SV I found was a user on reddit who is no longer active...

Do you accept something different than a Combee? I've been running around for half an hour trying to find one. :')

Never mind, found one. Deposited it, for the Larvitar please!
IGN Britt.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Do you accept something different than a Combee? I've been running around for half an hour trying to find one. :')

Never mind, found one. Deposited it, for the Larvitar please!
IGN Britt.
What's with these Combee encounters? Either not being found or females popping up? lol so weird. I just wanted something that was relatively easy to find and wouldn't get sniped haha

ps: sent

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Go ahead and hatch it. That'll be fine. I'll put the combee up around 11:45 CST
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that in about an hour? (I suck at converting time lol). I'll be going to bed soon so it might get sniped before I wake up, I'll check back before I go to sleep anyway...

Is it fine to reserve a egg? if so, i'd like to reserve the weedle egg and carvanha egg please, I can't trade now but I can later. Since you said your going to sleep soon, maybe this can be done tomorrow?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Is it fine to reserve a egg? if so, i'd like to reserve the weedle egg and carvanha egg please, I can't trade now but I can later. Since you said your going to sleep soon, maybe this can be done tomorrow?
I'm still here, VM me your details so we can trade, just don't want to clog the thread with conversation :)

Could I reserve one of the Deino and Carvahna eggs?

Don't want to be gready though, so one is fine too. ^^

Last edited:
Could I get one of the Penta Deino's pls,if there aren't any left I'm glad with one of the "lower tiers".
Thank you for your Giveaway!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)