2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that comparing him to such an irregular player as Balotelli is unfair, Hulk might not have made the jump to a great club but has performed superbly everywhere he has been, including the Champions League (which gives him credit). The same cannot be said of Balotelli, who has never played well consistenly, only a few bright moments here and there. That doesn't mean I think he's on the level of players like Ribery, Robben or Bale, but he's still very good.
Yeah, i can see where you're coming from, i was just trying to think of a player that i thought was overhyped and Hulk came to mind because i don't think he's ever lived up to his speculation. I wasn't necessarily comparing them as players, merely comparing them in their failure to live up to expectations, like Eric Djemba Djemba

nobody knows eric djemba djemba
Everyone knows Eric Djemba Djemba, he's amazing....amazingly bad. He was bought by SAF to replace Roy Keane, but he was shite and got sold to us (Villa) He was last seen playing in the Scottish second league if i remember correctly

damn, neymar has improved a lot this season, he can definitely achieve TOTY. FUCK the haters who said he was going to flop into a robinho 2.0 LOL

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Drogba scored from the spot to reignite memories of that magical night in Munich and then, another beloved Legend in Terry stepped up to get himself a goal. I'm lovin' this game :D And not the least bit worried about who'll lead the line vs United because it's United.

Makes you wonder what actually happens at Liverpool training when the same thing is wrong with every single game.

Makes you wonder what actually happens at Liverpool training when the same thing is wrong with every single game.
Very little. Apart from maybe sit around and see which player Brendan will bring in next for 10m more than what he's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)