Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never trust Pokemon from there period. :p

Anyways, I have this roaming around in my HeartGold:

Timid 31/2/31/30/31/31 the question is Fast Ball (all over the place already) or Level Ball (lesser used)?

Edit: /me throws talisheo JOHTO BALL MASTER RACE!
Edit2: ...well then /me throws Jebus and Albus >_<
Lux ball.

Repost...

Still looking for the following items...

1 Power Anklet
1 Brightpowder
Focus Sashes
Razor Claws
Razor Fangs
2 Light Balls
2 Lagging Tails

Offering the following spitbacks...

Females:

31/31/31/x/x/31 Quick Ball Defiant Pawniard (stealth rock, psycho cut, pursuit, sucker punch)
Unknown 4-IV Quick Ball Defiant Pawniard (stealth rock, psycho cut, pursuit, sucker punch)
31/31/x/31/31/31 Timer Ball Adamant HA Fletchling
31/31/31/x/31/31 Luxury Ball Hasty HA Fletchling
31/x/31/28/31/30 Premier Ball Modest HA Mr.Mime
31/31/31/x/x/31 Safari Ball Adamant Technician Scyther (Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Defog, [probably have one more egg move hidden which can be relearned via heart scale])
31/31/31/x/x/31 Quick Ball Jolly HA Shuppet (Destiny Bond, Imprison, [probably have some more egg moves hidden which can be relearned via heart scale])
31/x/31/31/x/31 Premier Ball Timid Gastly (Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type, Disable)
31/31/x/31/31/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
31/31/31/x/x/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)
31/31/x/x/31/31 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Fake Out probably hidden... re-learnable via heart scale)
31/31/31/31/31/x Dusk Ball Adamant HA Hawlucha

Males:

31/x/31/31/31/x Premier Ball Timid Gastly (Clear Smog, Perish Song, Reflect Type, Disable)
x/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Ball Jolly Meditite (Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut)

Hello, Emily!!

If you still need those items, I can trade them to you.

I'd like a female moonball Meditite :)

Looking for someone to EV train smeargles and shelmets. I can offer stuff from my thread and any apricorn/dream ball pokemon too. They are for soft resetting so if you want a copy I can clone you a copy of what you EV train too. PM me and I'll give details on the spreads. There are 3 Shelmets and 4 Smeargles

Last edited:
Looking for someone to EV train 3 smeargles and a shelmet. I can offer stuff from my thread and any apricorn/dream ball pokemon too. They are for soft resetting so if you want a copy I can clone you a copy of what you EV train too. PM me and I'll give details on the spreads.
I think it'd be better if you posted the spreads up anyway also, there are more shelmets, not just one

Does anyone have a spare female Friend Ball Weedle or Level Ball Pidgey? Don't care about IVs or nature, just a female. I can breed some of the following if interested.

Dream Ball Nidoran (HA)
Dream Ball Illumise (HA)
Dream Ball Almomola (HA)
Dream Ball Aerodactly (HA)
Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dream Ball Glameow (HA)
Dream Ball Wooper (HA)
Dream Ball Crandios (HA)
Dream Ball Lileep (HA)
Dream Ball Anorith (HA)
Dream Ball Swablu
Dream Ball Heracross (HA)
Dream Ball Zubat (HA)
Dream Ball Drifloon (HA)
Dream Ball Petilil
Dream Ball Hoppip (HA)Dream Ball Sableye (HA)
Dream Ball Qwilfish (HA)
Dream Ball Elgyem (HA)
Safari Ball Pinsir
Friend Ball Larivtar
Heavy Ball Relicanth
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Heavy Ball SkarmoryHeavy Ball Koffing
Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Level Ball Combee
Timer Ball Karrablast (HA)
Lure Ball Yanma
Lure Ball Taillow
Moon Ball Houndour
Moon Ball Teddirusa
Dive Ball Spiritomb (HA & Penta-perfect)
And a few more that I can remember off the top of my head.

Anyone has any advices how to catch Rayquaza in HGSS? Rest is annoying, but Outrage is off course even worse! :( Not very cool to false swipe it to 1HP and then it kills itself in confusion :/ Do anyone know if lowering its accuracy would stop the confusion effect assuming outrage don't hit the 2-3 times in a row?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

Timid 31/2/31/30/31/31 the question is Fast Ball (all over the place already) or Level Ball (lesser used)?

Edit3: /me throws Menezjul... I'm going to have a six pack at this rate
If it's still roaming, Dive Ball that thing! Or Love ball, I caught my third shiny Raikou in a Love Ball thanks to .com xD

If it's still roaming, Dive Ball that thing! Or Love ball, I caught my third shiny Raikou in a Love Ball thanks to .com xD
Another Dive Ball Fan :P we do exist, but not as many as Lux ball ones :S
I'd have suggested dive myself but he wants apricorn balls.
Anyone has any advices how to catch Rayquaza in HGSS? Rest is annoying, but Outrage is off course even worse! :( Not very cool to false swipe it to 1HP and then it kills itself in confusion :/ Do anyone know if lowering its accuracy would stop the confusion effect assuming outrage don't hit the 2-3 times in a row?
Make it sleep before it rests?

Own Tempo+Skill Swap.

Edit3: /me throws Menezjul... I'm going to have a six pack at this rate
Voting level ball.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I just got this Snorunt randomly in my Emerald while looking for one with a suitable nature to RNG.

- Careful 31/31/24/30/31/31 (Moves: Spikes, Mimic, Body Slam)

Would it be of use for someone? in other words, is it worth trading around here?

Smeargle with Imprison, Spore, Outrage and Rest might help. Another pokemon would have to weaken it first with False Swipe. Good luck getting that Smeargle, though. It would have to be pretty high level to withstand Rayquaza's attacks.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Smeargle with Imprison, Spore, Outrage and Rest might help. Another pokemon would have to weaken it first with False Swipe. Good luck getting that Smeargle, though. It would have to be pretty high level to withstand Rayquaza's attacks.
Just use the Smeargle Dark Ray was talking about. Use Skill Swap so Rayquaza gets Own Tempo, so he doesn't get confused. Just level the Smeargle to 100 and give it Leftovers, it'll survive. I caught 8 Rayquaza's this way.

I'm new to XY on cartridge and would love to get into competitive battling on Wi-Fi. I'm slowly getting used to breeding but how the hell can I obtain competitively viable legendaries without them being illegal? Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, what's the easiest way to get hold of a Ditto Friend Safari? Are there people on Smogon that are able to help?

Thanks!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you happen to have a HA Pikachu/Raichu in a Ultra Ball, and it has a spread for HP Ice, message me. I would like to borrow it for a bit of breeding.

Last edited:
Looking for a 6IV foreign ditto, don't really have anything to offer game-wise but I can sketch your fave pokemon? qvq

Looking for a 6IV foreign ditto, don't really have anything to offer game-wise but I can sketch your fave pokemon? qvq
Check out the giveaway in my signature.
I'm new to XY on cartridge and would love to get into competitive battling on Wi-Fi. I'm slowly getting used to breeding but how the hell can I obtain competitively viable legendaries without them being illegal? Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, what's the easiest way to get hold of a Ditto Friend Safari? Are there people on Smogon that are able to help?

Thanks!
You can check my signature for my german 6iv ditto (increased shiny chance while breeding if you have a non-german game) which you can use for breeding.
If you're after a ditto safari you can ask here: http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/
You can get competitive legendaries via rng abuse (5th gen and below) or softresetting in 6th gen.

LF: 3 Heart Scales

PM me if you can help me. I'm getting angry that I haven't countered a luvdisc in the game with a heart scale yet in 20 attempts.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: 3 Heart Scales

PM me if you can help me. I'm getting angry that I haven't countered a luvdisc in the game with a heart scale yet in 20 attempts.
No need to capture it. The move Thief (it's a TM and a lot of Pokémon can learn it) gives the user the held item of the opposing Pokémon (if it has one, and the user doesn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)