Ask for XY and ORAS OU Battles Here! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, but not to the competitive scene and smogon. I love playing OU 6v6, but sadly there is no option to do so on the battle spot. I was always really desperate what to do to solve this issue, and I've never found a solution. I thought you have to invite every friend or passerby manually and hope he accepts, which failed horribly.

Then, today, I discovered there is an "invite all friends and friend's friends" option. This should solve my problem, but I need a bunch of friends to make this feature count.

Hence, if you are interested in getting invited by me randomly to play some OU battles, add me and we will meet someday. :) I have approximately 3 years of experience in competitive Pokemon, but I'm not near perfect. ;)

I don't care where are you from and when you are online. My playtime differs a lot and hence there is no problem. I'm from Germany and appreciate everyone exchanging friendcodes.

- FC removed cause old post -

Thanks for making something possible I thought wouldn't be. :)

PS: Plz send me a personal message once u added me with your friendcode, so I can add you and we can battling in the future.

Last edited:
I don't see this too active this morning so anyone who doesn't have a hangover from Halloweeen care for a good solid OU match or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)