Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

That announcer for the live stream made everything about three times as watchable. Their final announcement was that Mewtwo is in for those thay register both smash games. Hope finding a mate with the 3DS version and registering them together will work out...

No reason to be mean, but before any of the people that plan to stick to one version throw an exaggerated hissy fit, this is from Nintendo's Twitter:

"Mewtwo arrives in spring 2015! Register both versions in a promotional period & get him for free!"

So calm down, everyone can have Mewtwo, one way or the other.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's rather clear too that Mewtwo was not cut from the game but is being added after the fact since all they really had is that model.

Makes it all rather hype, hope he's buffed this time for real, perhaps more to be added soon? I hope so!!

How are you supposed to register the downloadable version :/

This worries me, because I don't want to be screwed out of the free deal because I prefer downloadable games. I planned on getting both anyways, so I was excited at first but now I'm not sure. Hopefully, you can just get Mewtwo by connecting the versions together.

I was on a skype call with some friends watching this and this was hype as shit

#10 METAL FACE

"Oh neat, Metal Face is a stage boss, cool.

...please don't make #11 Ridley. Please."

#11 RIDLEY

"NOOOOOOHOHOOOOO"

That was mildly disappointing since I've been looking forward to the internet going nuclear over a Ridley confirmation for a while, but it seems to be going just as nuclear over Mewtwo. Wii U version looks sweet as hell, can't wait!

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Welp time to find someone with a Wii U version.

BTW why a Bowser Jr. trailer, I mean everybody and their mothers knew about him heck he was used in the official Nintendo tourney. Sakurai make a Mewtwo trailer plz

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All new characters are getting an introductory movie, even the hidden ones (so we should expect a Duck Hunt Duo trailer soon). Mewtwo supposedly isn't finished yet so I doubt we'll see one soon.

No reason to be mean, but before any of the people that plan to stick to one version throw an exaggerated hissy fit, this is from Nintendo's Twitter:

"Mewtwo arrives in spring 2015! Register both versions in a promotional period & get him for free!"

So calm down, everyone can have Mewtwo, one way or the other.
So is this meaning to say that if you only plan on buying one version of the game, you'll be able to purchase Mewtwo as DLC rather than get him for free through the promotion?

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
All new characters are getting an introductory movie, even the hidden ones (so we should expect a Duck Hunt Duo trailer soon). Mewtwo supposedly isn't finished yet so I doubt we'll see one soon.
Are you sure about the first part? I completely agree on why we probably won't see a Mewtwo trailer in a while but considering Smash for Wii U comes out in less than a month and Nintendo still has to reveal Dark Pit and DHD (assuming Dr. Mario isn't a newcomer) I doubt Nintendo will release two new trailers in such a little amount of time. Of course Nintendo could go with the Greninja-Charizard or Lucina-Robin way and do one trailer for both but DHD and Dark Pit have nothing in common as opposed to the after mentioned examples.

Welp time to find someone with a Wii U version.

BTW why a Bowser Jr. trailer, I mean everybody and their mothers knew about him heck he was used in the official Nintendo tourney. Sakurai make a Mewtwo trailer plz
Every newcomer who wasn't a clone has received a trailer and some promotional artwork. Lucina and Dark Pit have been in reveal trailers already (though Dark Pit was heavily downplayed). Duck Hunt Dog is confirmed to have a release trailer from a POTD this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)