XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am rewarding Quaggster the win because he seems to have waited for you when you did not show up. Even if you have been online teamsnickers, I see no form of communication between the two of you after he waited for you at the scheduled time, so he gets the win.

Alexey and KratosMana, please try and do your battle today. The deadline has not passed yet so I'd like for you to try once more and get the battle done. I will make more activity calls tomorrow. This concerns GlassGlaceon and boudouche too, so I'm tagging them. IAmGingy, I will evaluate that situation as well tomorrow.

Finally, because logs of ghosting were made public, I'm going to have to disqualify praj.pran's team EVEN THOUGH Valentine used a Missingno (I consulted a TD about this decision). As stated earlier in this thread, the use of Missingno is not allowed. It served as a placeholder—nothing else. This was a rule from back when Pokemon Online was the official simulator; on Pokemon Showdown!, you need not even use Missingno to hold the spot. Just use an empty slot.

DON'T. USE. MISSINGNO. THANKS.

praj.pran d/cd and lost on time when the score was 3-5 at a crucial point in the game.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-175644617

also, stathakis was ghostin, mahswell d/q both these actors,,, hehe bwoi,,,

http://i.imgur.com/fyUa0eK.png
are u kidding me this was a tour game LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST AN ORAS GAME AND UR MISSINGNO WAS A NEW MEGA THAT U FUCKED UP LOOOOOOOOL SO SORRY BRO and sorry to praj.pran's team for getting u guys disqualified i cant believe this happened lmaoo and finally sorry to harsha for ghosting in ur tour, i legit had no idea it was a tour game, someone just linked the fight to me in skype chat and i saw praj was losing and was like 'hehe bwoi itll be funny if praj beats valentine' .__.

Last edited:
Activity. Emvee missed thursday's schedule so I tried to recontact him to be able to play our match but was unable since he didn't reply yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)