Back From the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Just a reminder, everyone who posts a picture and gets added to pending trades will get their prizes even if the give away closes; which should happen November 1st

Sorry one of my friends got home from a 30 day camp job today and wanted to try Smash Bros for the first time; so we played.

Here is my post wisdom tooth removal selfi (I swear! I am attempting to smile! Still too numb)

Thank you so much cjlaborde2nd for the gengar and Pokéguy for the trevenant!
The image doesn't load.

I'm online now =)
Just got here.
yo bro you online now?
Well, I am now.

1177 8040 3120

Also, thanks to cjlaborde2nd, *Trev* and Pokéguy for making this giveaway possible. Would also like the Aegislash.​
Be sure to thank Chev4 for the Aegislash, if that's the one you want; *Trev* did Golurk. Also your photo didn't load. :P
Pokéguy, i'm online! Are you there?
Sorry about that, I fell asleep shortly after coming online. I am online all day today for those who can make it to pick up their prizes.
Hmm that's odd. Works for me. Does this one work?

Yeah, that one worked. So Trevenant and Gengar, right? Hopefully you can pick it up this weekend.
Wow, serious props to cjlaborde2nd and Pokéguy for this giveaway! That must have taken an insane amount of resets to get one like that! Surely that's the best one out there?
Haha, yeah, it is truly a work of art. Was Gengar all you wanted? Hopefully we can trade sometime today, but if you thank a sponsor you may choose another Ghost to go with Gengar. :D

Haha, yeah, it is truly a work of art. Was Gengar all you wanted? Hopefully we can trade sometime today, but if you thank a sponsor you may choose another Ghost to go with Gengar. :D
In that case I'd like to thank *Trev* for the shiny Golurk. I've added your fc, so I'll be able to trade whenever really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)