Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the best SR tradeable Kalos Legend on the Smogon market at the moment are? Redis don't matter.

Seems less of them around as they're not RNGable.

I'm talking Xerneas, Yvetal, Zygarde, not the birds.

Interesting spreads are fine as long as it's still a decent SR (I'm open to seeing what's new).

Anyone know what the best SR tradeable Kalos Legend on the Smogon market at the moment are? Redis don't matter.

Seems less of them around as they're not RNGable.

I'm talking Xerneas, Yvetal, Zygarde, not the birds.

Interesting spreads are fine as long as it's still a decent SR (I'm open to seeing what's new).
I made a list of all the KB legends on the market that are worth trading for, it is pretty big and would require me to know which ones you already have, send me a PM[/quote]

Our Threads wants list
  • Rattata

• Meowth

• Kangaskhan

• Horsea

• Goldeen

• Aerodactyl

• Snorlax

• Sentret

• Stanler

• Zigzagoon

• Skitty

• Wailmer

• Torkoal

• Barboach

• Lileep

• Clamperl

• Relicanth

• Luvdisc

• Kricketot

• Shieldon

• Burmy

• Glameow

• Buneary

• Chatot

• Hippopotas

• Finneon

• Timburr

• Cottonee

• Basculin(both)

• Darumaka

• Karrablast

• Alomomola

• Shelmet

• Elgyem

• Boufallant

And also looking for these
      • Repeat Ball Rattata
      • Luxury Ball Kangaskhan

• Great ball Snorlax

• Premier Ball sentret

• Nest ball lanturn

• Net Ball Qwilfish

• Net Ball Mantine

• Luxury ball stanler

• Ultra ball zigzagoon

• Repeat ball skitty

• Heal Ball wailmer

• Repeat ball Torkoal

• Luxury and quick ball barboach

• Heal and ultra ball Luvdisc

• Repeat ball Kricketot

• Heal, Ultra, Dusk and nest Ball burmy

• Heal Ball buneary

• Heal ball Glameow

• Ultra Ball Hippowdon

• Repeat and Luxury Ball Timburr

• Premier, Nest and dive ball cottonee

• Nest ball both colors and Dusk Ball red Basculin

• Repeat ball darumaka

• Heal ball elgyem

• Heal and ultra Ball shelmet

• Ultra Ball Boufallant

And these kalos legends CPed from AfroThunderRule 's thread
Yveltal

Level 50
Adamant/いじっぱり Nature
OT: Blackbird
ID: 60873
Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/24/29/31
EVs: None

Level 50
Bold/ずぶとい Nature
OT: Blackbird
ID: 60873
IVs: 31/00/31/31/28/31

Level 50
Careful/しんちょう Nature
OT: Death
ID: 62294
IVs: 31/31/31/01/30/31
EVs: none

Level 50
Relaxed/のんき Nature
OT: Randy
ID: 55074
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/13
EVs:None

Zygarde
Level 70
Jolly/ようき Nature
OT: しゅういち
ID: 43722
Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31

Mewtwo
Level 70
Timid/おくびょう Nature
OT: PGP.Diamond
ID: 62288
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Celebi
Level 10
Modest/ひかえめ Nature
OT: Hugh
ID: 27486
Ability: Nature Cure
IVs: 31/30/26/31/31/31

Articuno
Level 70
Modest/ひかえめ Nature
OT: RayCie''
ID: 41546
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Level 70
Calm Nature
OT: Sapphire
ID: 34723
IVs: 31.01.31.31.31.31

Moltres

Level 100
Timid/おくびょう Nature
OT: Kaur
ID: 64932
IVs: 31/09/31/31/31/31

Level 70
Bold Nature
OT: Mauro
ID: 13923
IVs: 31.16.31.31.31.31

Zapdos

Level 70
Modest/ひかえめ Nature
OT: Ethan
ID: 31335
IVs: 31/08/31/31/31/31
Evs:None

Level 70
Timid/おくびょう Nature
OT: 귀족
ID: 29884
IVs: 31/05/31/31/31/31

Diancie

Level 50
Calm Nature
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07194
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.21.31.24.28.31

Level 50
Brave Nature
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07194
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31.31.31.22.31.12

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Entei with Extreme Speed
Calm HA 31/0/31/31/31/31 Lugia
Timid HP Fire Celebi
Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Latios with defog
Shiny Luxury ball Groudon Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31
Shiny Love ball Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Kyogre
Calm 31/0/31/30/31/30 Cresselia shiny in dive ball

LF An NA Gengar code

Please PM me if you've any of the Kalos legends or the code

Should different Wormadam types have different natures? I have 3 females in different balls ready to go, just wondering if I should spend the time to change natures. I could only find an analysis for the Bug/Grass form.

Should different Wormadam types have different natures? I have 3 females in different balls ready to go, just wondering if I should spend the time to change natures. I could only find an analysis for the Bug/Grass form.
It's Wormadam, it's not gonna be very useful regardless of the nature.
With that said I imagine they would want different natures, Plant has higher special attack while Sandy has higher attack, and Trash is probably best running -spe for Gyro Ball.

Looking for Dive Ball Cyndaquil and Nest Ball HA Carvanha, CMT please. Also somebody to clone two of my shiny Scatterbugs, Savanna and High Plains. Cloner can keep a copy, of course.

Last edited:
It's Wormadam, it's not gonna be very useful regardless of the nature.
With that said I imagine they would want different natures, Plant has higher special attack while Sandy has higher attack, and Trash is probably best running -spe for Gyro Ball.
I dont really care how usefull it is, but I havn't seen a single other Burmy in any trade thread, so at least it's a bit different. I just want to offer the best ones I possibly can. So then Calm for Plant, Adamant/Relaxed for Sandy, and probably Brave for Trash? Its hard to find good recomendations for pokemon that people dont use.

Does anybody here have this poke?

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Is anyone here so kind as to spare a Clefable with Softboiled and Stealth Rock to me?
Does anybody here have this poke?

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled
Soft boiled is a tutor move from gen3 I doubt someone has a spare to giveaway just like that.

Just use one with moonlight or wish

If you want something right now, then probably Stone Edge. Waiting until the Tutors arrive will give you access to other moves. Superpower sticks out the most, but Iron Head could potentially maybe possibly have some utility for Fairyslaying if you want.

You could use Freeze Dry if you reeeaaallllllly wanted to, but I don't think a 70 BP Special move will do a whole lot coming off Base 70 Special Attack, even if it has STAB and has a type advantage over Waters. I'm pretty sure Mamoswine could usually do more to Waters with an Earthquake or something, unless the water is something like Gyarados or lolMantine.
Mixed mamoswine 2HKOs physically defensive Rotom-W with Freeze dry it also destroy quagsire kingdra and gyarados. It is popular enough to be on the smogon dex

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/mamoswine

Hi all :)
Actually i'm Looking For two pokemons : a Timid Latios with Trick and an Adamant Prankster Tornadus with Knock Off please :)
In a rarer way if someone has an impish mew with Knock Off , Softboiled (and optionnaly Stealth Rocks) it would be amazing too :D

I have a Feebas I want to evolve into a Milotic. Is there anybody on this site who is trustworthy who will trade with me and then trade it back?

Thanks!

Looking for someone to EV train and Level some pokes for me
All Accelgors must have final gambit+3 filler moves and the 2 smeargles Spore and recover.
Accelgor
Zapdos and Moltres LV 74 4 EVs in HP(226 HP)
Articuno LV 74 with 56 EVs in HP(239 HP)
Zygarde LV 77 with 64 EVs in HP(250 HP)

Smeargles
LV 69 8 speed EVs(143 spd)
LV 76 by rare candies(no EVs)

Last edited:
Can somebody who knows about GameFAQs help me get an egg hatched, please? Also looking for HA Nest Ball Carvanha, and someone to clone two of my shiny Scatterbugs (Savanna and High Plains).

Edit: Also, if I get a non-redis Poke from you, what would you think if I traded it (the mon, not a clone) to my brother, who I know for a fact doesn't use wi-fi at all when it comes to Pokemon and would just use it for in-game things? Personally I'd be pretty okay with it (this is a situation a trader has presented to me before), but idk what you guys think.

Last edited:
Can somebody who knows about GameFAQs help me get an egg hatched, please? Also looking for HA Nest Ball Carvanha, and someone to clone two of my shiny Scatterbugs (Savanna and High Plains).

Edit: Also, if I get a non-redis Poke from you, what would you think if I traded it to my brother, who I know for a fact doesn't use wi-fi at all when it comes to Pokemon and would just use it for in-game things? Personally I'd be pretty okay with it (this is a situation a trader has presented to me before), but idk what you guys think.
I could help you with the hatch at Gfaqs, about the edit, I won't really mind, just inform me about it, it isn't really like U am gonna die if you do that
I always used to think that once you trades pokemon to a person, you can't stop them from trading it, this was before I came to smogon

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Edit: Also, if I get a non-redis Poke from you, what would you think if I traded it to my brother, who I know for a fact doesn't use wi-fi at all when it comes to Pokemon and would just use it for in-game things? Personally I'd be pretty okay with it (this is a situation a trader has presented to me before), but idk what you guys think.
Definitely wouldn't be ok with it.

There's several reasons why people make their Pokémon non-redis, including (for some people) because they don't like clones at all. If they didn't keep a clone of it, then you cloning it would be (IMO) disrespectful to the original obtainer.

Not only that, but just 'cause your brother doesn't use Wifi now, that doesn't mean in 3 years time he won't be one of the many people we see here saying "I found this on one of my carts, is it legit?", and then trading something they weren't supposed to have received in the first place.

Last edited:
I have a gc and pokemon xd i bought but never played. Is there any value in anything i can get from this, or since they aren't xy or newer they can't be used online with oras anyway?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)