Female Spitback Clearance - (sleeping zzz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hello, i deposited a lvl 8 male combee with the message for a Houndour, thank you very much!
Sent

Also, I've changed the pokemon you need to upload from Combee to Luvdisc, pokecommunity.com are doing a Team Magma vs Team Aqua giveaway which requests a Combee so they are all over the GTS, making it hard to find the ones for me

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could I get one of the Froakies? I deposited a lvl 1 Vulpix with the message. P.S Its Protean right? :P
You will need to reupload, I could not find your Vulpix amongst the three pages of existing Vulpix asking for legendaries. Please upload a Luvdisc as I mentioned in the OP. And yes, they are all Protean

Pidgey
Timid, Flawless HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31), EMs: Uproar / Pursuit / Defog / Air Cutter

May i have one i just have to get it later if its ok i am at work at the moment.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Pidgey
Timid, Flawless HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31), EMs: Uproar / Pursuit / Defog / Air Cutter

May i have one i just have to get it later if its ok i am at work at the moment.
I'll put it aside

NO MORE PIDGEYS...

...for now at least, I just quickly added a couple I already had, there will be a few more added soon :)

You will need to reupload, I could not find your Vulpix amongst the three pages of existing Vulpix asking for legendaries. Please upload a Luvdisc as I mentioned in the OP. And yes, they are all Protean
Sorry bout that, got sniped(the irony). Will reupload a luvdisc

hi there,
next try for me with the gts now with a female lvl15 Luvdisc.
Hope I don't get sniped again,as reminder would like a EP deino.

P.S.we have probably the worst Timezone compabillity there is^^,thx again

Sorry it took so long, but I finally had time to upload a lv. 15 female Luvdisc– message is what you requested and my IGN is Aidan.
Thank you very much!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
rlyn99 Mr.Schulle AngusMonferno23 yours were all sniped (I think, went through 4 pages...). I'm quite busy today and tomorrow so the thread will be closed by the time I'm free again (48 hour rule) so PM me if you would like to organise something

I deposited a female lvl 15 Luvdisc for Larvitar.. Thanks!
Sent

Can I reserve a larvitar, please?
Have You uploaded a Luvdisc? Also DDoppia took the last flawless Larvitar, would you still want a 4iv?

Can I also reserve a pidgey as well? I know you ran out so take as long as you want.
Thanks
I have a few eggs on hand but I'm quite busy this weekend. I'm guessing the thread will be closed before I'm free (48 hour rule), I'll either get it re-opened or message you when I can get you a Pidgey

Sorry it took so long, but I finally had time to upload a lv. 15 female Luvdisc– message is what you requested and my IGN is Aidan.
Thank you very much!
No problem at all - Sent

Side note, as I mentioned earlier I am super busy today and tomorrow so I can't guarantee I'll be around to send stuff out, if the thread gets locked but you see something you like, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)