Not open for further replies.
Won by default
1/4
I challenge namehtmas next
dunno if I win by default er I lose ._.

Last edited:

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
is it not the challengers responsibility to contact me? I've been fairly active and reachable on IRC and PS

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
At this point, it's probably best to take me off of the elite four and add someone more active. Sorry, high school senior mid college apps problems lol.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
At this point, it's probably best to take me off of the elite four and add someone more active. Sorry, high school senior mid college apps problems lol.
I'll just count it as a forfeit and see what Beastly. wants to do. This means you've been the E4. Do you want to replace one of them, or challenge the Champ, st123

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think I will go challenge the champ st123. so i guess
Won by forfeit vs Kitten Milk 4/4
Ambitious!

st123, you've been challenged. Try to do this in the PS! UU Room, as I'm sure a lot of people would like to watch. Beastly., don't forget to post your team in a pastebin should you beat st123.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)