Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto.

Also somebody to clone a few of my babies for me (all three of my shiny Scatterbugs, if possible), PM me if you can help.

Last edited:
Ok, somewhat stupid question: Does Brine double in power if the foe is at exactly half HP (ie, 101/202)? If so, I might of just saved a battle video of the biggest Maison hacking ever. If not, then the last 3 days have been the biggest waste of team-scheming I've done in a long time.
Also, if someone has a decent female Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox spitback, I might have something nice sitting in a box. Haven't done Pokémon much lately, and for some reason I have no DW Fennekin at all even though I have a flawless Modest DW Male Delphox. Knowing me, I wonder traded the one or two I had.

Edit: Bulbapedia says "... at or below 50% health", Veekun says "Has double power against Pokémon that have less than half their max HP remaining.", Smogon says "Base Power doubles if foe's HP is 50% or less." and Serebii as usual quotes the useless ingame text.

Ok, somewhat stupid question: Does Brine double in power if the foe is at exactly half HP (ie, 101/202)? If so, I might of just saved a battle video of the biggest Maison hacking ever. If not, then the last 3 days have been the biggest waste of team-scheming I've done in a long time.
Also, if someone has a decent female Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox spitback, I might have something nice sitting in a box. Haven't done Pokémon much lately, and for some reason I have no DW Fennekin at all even though I have a flawless Modest DW Male Delphox. Knowing me, I wonder traded the one or two I had.

Edit: Bulbapedia says "... at or below 50% health", Veekun says "Has double power against Pokémon that have less than half their max HP remaining.", Smogon says "Base Power doubles if foe's HP is 50% or less." and Serebii as usual quotes the useless ingame text.
It works at = or < 50%

DumaVadamee I think you're better off asking at Monotype XY, I think they're precisely what you need.
thanks ill do that appreciate the help
Ferrothorn + Skarmory + Heatran. Heatran takes the fire hits for Ferrothorn, Skarmory helps evade Earthquake/ground weakness of Heatran and ferrothorn as a rock setter/t-waver and helps eat up water/electric hits for skarmory and Heatran. I think Mega Mawile can work well with this, as a SubPuncher. SD + Sucker Punch + Play Rough + Focus Punch. That's 4 pokemon in total, and so Mega Mawile main counters are Rotom-W or H/Arcanine/Weezing, so you run Scarf Mold breaker Excadrill to hit Weezing and Rotom-H/W (since Mold Breaker ignores Levitate) and Arcanine with Earthquake. For the last spot, put Aegislash. A monster when it comes to offensive n' defensive game. A special set is prefered since you have mostly physical attackers. That's all about it, ez pz. good luck as well! if you have questions, just PM/VM so we don't spam the thread.
thanks dude that help a lot, ill have to try it out and see where it goes and ill defiantly keep you in mind
so i should of mentioned the pokemon i do have thats steel: lucario, metagross, syther, mawile, agislash, so i would need to trade for all of that list mostly

It works at = or < 50%
If that's the case, then we have this video:
E7UW-WWWW-WWWA-8NN4

In which we have Gardevoir and Escavalier survive the one-two punch of Super Fang followed by a STAB, Rain boosted Brine with double power (65*1.5*1.5*2 = 290 With respect to ingame flooring), which is something that's very, very difficult to tank without a resistance. For example, a half HP Brine:
212+ SpA Lapras Brine vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gardevoir in Rain: 88-105 (50.2 - 60%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
212+ SpA Lapras Brine vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Escavalier in Rain: 94-112 (53.1 - 63.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Taking Super Fang into consideration... neither of them has even a 0.0000000000001% chance of survival. And both lived. No Endure, and since its a two attack combo, sash and Sturdy are moot, Focus Band was not used, and they had mor ethan 1 HP each.

Actually, wait.
I *think* what's going on here, after looking at it for a bit, is that Gardevoir/Escavalier had Odd HP, and since Super Fang rounds damage down and not up, Escavalier would have taken (floor(177/2)=88) 88 damage, so had 89/177 (50.2%) HP, further confirmed by having a Green HP bar after Super Fang, meaning.. anything with Odd HP narrowly dodges the double power of Brine.
So... yeah, wasted the last 3 days on a stupid idea. damnitfuckshitwhydoesthisalwayshappen.
I guess adding Surf to the moveset would fix that... means I lose HydraRest though. ;_;

Can someone go into my Friend safari and catch me a female Shadowtag Gothorita in a Dive Ball and if there's Wobbuffet (I forget if there is), a female Shadowtag one in a Premier Ball and a female Telepathy one in a Quick Ball would be awesome :]

Just got a Lonely Yveltal in a Lux Ball, 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 18, 19 / 30, 31 / 26, 27 / 30, 31

Keep/Toss? I'll try and get more precise IV's in a bit

mmmm.... narrowed it down a bit and got:

30, 31 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 26 / 31

HP Steel, which is actually the only useful HP for Yveltal :O
Dat defense though... I wouldn't settle for anything less than 25, under 20 is really just not good enough. But you might think otherwise.

mmmm.... narrowed it down a bit and got:

30, 31 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 26 / 31

HP Steel, which is actually the only useful HP for Yveltal :O
252 (lonely) SpA Life Orb Yveltal Hidden Power Steel vs. 104 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 177-208 (42.2 - 49.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 (lonely) SpA Life Orb Yveltal Hidden Power Steel vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 146-174 (32.8 - 39.1%) -- 99.7% chance to 3HKO

Toss imo :v no reason for Yveltal to stay in on those two anyway.

252 (lonely) SpA Life Orb Yveltal Hidden Power Steel vs. 104 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 177-208 (42.2 - 49.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 (lonely) SpA Life Orb Yveltal Hidden Power Steel vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 146-174 (32.8 - 39.1%) -- 99.7% chance to 3HKO

Toss imo :v no reason for Yveltal to stay in on those two anyway.
it's for Diancie, which resists both of Yveltal's STABs. Oblivion Wing does just as much to those two anyway. (60*2=80*1.5)

Final Stats are 30 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 26 / 31, gonna run a few calcs to see if it matters.

it's for Diancie, which resists both of Yveltal's STABs. Oblivion Wing does just as much to those two anyway. (60*2=80*1.5)

Final Stats are 30 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 26 / 31, gonna run a few calcs to see if it matters.
HP Steel over Taunt just to hit Diancie is a pretty big waste of a moveslot...
LO Yveltals usually run Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Hurricane or Oblivion Wing/Taunt

Diancie in Ubers lol. Maybe in ORAS but Mega Diancie would beat Yveltal 1v1 anyways

Edit: Heck, I didn't even think Diancie was viable in Ubers. With all the Kyogres/Scizors/Jirachis/GeoXern/Klefki spam going on in the metagame atm.

HP Steel over Taunt just to hit Diancie is a pretty big waste of a moveslot...
LO Yveltals usually run Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Hurricane or Oblivion Wing/Taunt

Diancie in Ubers lol. Maybe in ORAS but Mega Diancie would beat Yveltal 1v1 anyways
I wouldn't actually use HP Steel, but it is the only Hidden Power that could ever be useful on Yveltal. Anyway, there's only about a 1% difference in bulk from this Yveltal and a flawless, so fk it I'm keeping. Also the reason I SR'd Lonely Yveltal:

252+ Atk Life Orb Dark Aura Yveltal Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Palkia: 305-360 (94.7 - 111.8%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

Get rekt Palkia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)