Well, this is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Redew's Bitch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i do it for free if you know what i mean
Apparently I have to make a post to the general public about this.
Anyway, "someone" (you guess who) on staff thought it would be funny to change my profile in a failed attempt to lock me out of my account.
Note: I was locked in the first place for making an Ebola joke on PS and a mod ( you guess who )had a problem with it, so I got into a pm war with a mod (you guess who) which resulted in me being banned.
I posted a descrip of it in firebot, and I really couldn't care less about being banned.
What has got me posting this is that the staff members can do as they wish with no consequences against them from supperiors. If I changed user's names on the forum that I admin then I'd be demoted on the spot.
Just in case someone decides to edit this one too, I have it copied and pasted and will repost if you decide to change it too another "im gay" (see firebot)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Redew's Bitch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i do it for free if you know what i mean
Apparently I have to make a post to the general public about this.
Anyway, "someone" (you guess who) on staff thought it would be funny to change my profile in a failed attempt to lock me out of my account.
Note: I was locked in the first place for making an Ebola joke on PS and a mod ( you guess who )had a problem with it, so I got into a pm war with a mod (you guess who) which resulted in me being banned.
I posted a descrip of it in firebot, and I really couldn't care less about being banned.
What has got me posting this is that the staff members can do as they wish with no consequences against them from supperiors. If I changed user's names on the forum that I admin then I'd be demoted on the spot.
Just in case someone decides to edit this one too, I have it copied and pasted and will repost if you decide to change it too another "im gay" (see firebot)
Also, no staff will respond to my questions about this, and completely ignore my messages/posts to them. Administrative neglect at it's finest.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Also, no staff will respond to my questions about this, and completely ignore my messages/posts to them. Administrative neglect at it's finest.
We responded to the discipline appeal thread, then you posted to firebot, where firebot's mods (who are not the same as PS mods) didn't see any substance in your point, and decided to mock you for it, then you came back here (to a forum modded by PS mods) who are going to defer to the discipline appeals thread. I'm only responding now in hopes of saving you future trouble, so let me say this clearly and let me say this once,

YOU...NEED...TO...LET...THIS...GO...

You're actions aren't going to change anything for the better, so, for your own benefit, please drop the moderator abuse shtick and move on. Smogon and Pokemon Showdown can be a bad place if you go in not understanding the atmosphere (which is why you got made fun of in firebot and had your name changed). If you're committed to becoming a part of the Smogon community please take the time to "lurk" and learn about the behaviors expected in the various parts of the site, otherwise it'd be best for you to leave this behind and move on. I'm sorry if this sounds rough but believe you me if you keep searching for a magic "public opinion" means of undoing the harm you've brought upon yourself things are going to seem to get worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)