2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So harry kane starts in goal this weekend right?

Also what do spurs need to do to impress poche? His reaction to lamela's goal:

Unbelievable finish from Lamela. I don't understand him tbh, he produces magic like this, but his performance vs City was diabolically poor. Just not a big game player i guess

Dont forget the bundesliga when you talk about the best leagues. Bayern and Dortmund will dominate champions league in the next years.

Erik Lamela is an average player with 1 good moment. woooo

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Happy birthday to both Abramovich and Rooney. Hope they enjoy watching United being slaughtered on Sunday and by King Drogba no less.

HBK

Mourinho said that he just might be fit to play on Sunday, fingers fucking crossed.

Bad blooded rivalries, savored the taste of victory, goals were superbly fleshed out, top striker being oh so sweet, but he finally bit more than he can chew.

Sentenced to exile, destined to roam alone and never to set foot in a stadium again, it seemed all was lost...

But tonight...he will have his revenge.

You've seen the good, you've seen the bad...now it's time to see the ugly.
Louis Suarez, coming to a TV set near you*

*PEGI 21+

HBK

I wanna see what Pepe will do if he bites him. Probably kick him in the nuts rofl.

LOL CITY
no Costa tomorrow and my fanatasy team could skyrocket if Di Maria scores, seeing as everyone is running Aguaro or Costa atm lol

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
In a more serious note, I'm liking Isco and James' workrates in the last matches. The midfield looks more solid with both of them instead of Bale. The shape obviously counts too, as the side is more protected on the flanks. Still, there are defensive concerns due to the lack of a true holding midfielder, but at least it looks better than with the 4-3-3. Bale's gonna have to step it up or he might be benched when he comes back from injury. Really impressed by Isco willingness to gain the ball back, he's showing he can adapt to what the team needs.

Also interesting to see how afraid of passing the ball to Casillas Madrid defenders are lol. Not surprising considering the two times he kicked the ball almost ended in a goal.

Madrid was better in the first half despite the defensive concerns,but Barcelona pressing looks good and might create a goal in the second half.

PEpe1!

Also who is that French Barca defender, he's good.

Edit: what a fucking good play, Hala Madrid!

Edit2: kind of makes you wonder with that potent counter attacking if Bale was there...

Last edited:

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Where is Suarez Show ??????
final score 3 real - 1 barca
quite disappointing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)