Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have/can breed the following Scatterbugs with these Vivillon patterns?

I would prefer if the Scatterbug wasn't a clone.

Either Gender
Timid | Either Ability Bar HA
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | with Rage Powder

Sun in a Heal Ball.

Feel free to CMT or I have River Scatterbugs in Net/Dive balls with HA/non-HA available.
Hello! My friend has this pattern on his game, if you still need it, I can ask him and maybe he can breed you one.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Planning to RNG a cobalion, but before that, what nature, iv spread, ball and tutor moves shall I get?
______

Timid; HP Ghost (31/0/31/31/30/31); Stealth Rock | Iron Defense | Magnet Rise | Helping Hand / Block. (Note: other than Stealth Rock [and even that to a point] these are not particularly important.)

If anyone has a Vivillon safari (i.e. their own is a Vivillon one) please PM me. (I am aware of the multitude of resources on other websites dedicated to such purposes; I'm just not in any rush and would prefer to find someone here whom I may be able to offer compensation to sometime :).)

<mostthe3rd> "Everybody and their mother caught it in dive/quick ball"
My mum used a Park Ball... Hacker. :(

Last edited:
Planning to RNG a cobalion, but before that, what nature, iv spread, ball and tutor moves shall I get?
Everybody and their mother caught it in dive/quick ball so I'd catch it in any of the other balls.

and yes, one of the reasons I wrote this comment is to use this idiom...

Is there any easy way to find/farm shards in Gen V? I know there were Entralink tasks in BW2 but that seems like a lot of hassle.

Is there any easy way to find/farm shards in Gen V? I know there were Entralink tasks in BW2 but that seems like a lot of hassle.
If you have B2W2, go to PWT and forfeit. You get a shard as a consolation prize. It's randomized each time but you'll still build up enough for move tutors.

LF: 5 IV Diglett, 5 IV Shellos with Storm Drain, and a 5 IV Turtwig.

PM me if you can help me. Need these just to breed and spitbacks are fine too :D

Anyone in the mood to do a huge cloning request for me. It is for some huge giveaways coming up. You don't even have to clone for me right away at the minute I am in no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)