Shiny/Non Shiny doesn't matter

or

Gallade
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Justified (HA)
Egg/Tutor Moves: Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt

If you can't do neither or you think it's not worth it, I'll try to think of something else I need/want.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey! Right now, a big thing on my want list is this:

RNG Project (5th GEN) :

Venipede
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Quick Feet ( Speed Boost in 6th Gen )
Egg/Tutor Moves: Endeavor, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Pin Missle

or

Gallade
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly
Justified (HA)
Egg/Tutor Moves: Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt

If you can't do neither or you think it's not worth it, I'll try to think of something else I need/want.
IDK, I haven't done 5th gen RNG in forever, I mostly do 3rd Gen stuff now.

IDK, I haven't done 5th gen RNG in forever, I mostly do 3rd Gen stuff now.
Would you willing to do a 3rd Gen RNG Project then? I understand if you don't want to but if you can do this then we have a deal:

Altaria - Adament - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Natural Cure - Double Edge/Body Slam(FRLG move tutors) and Heat Wave/Heal Bell (5th Gen Tutor Moves)

I don't know if this seems like a fair deal, so please let me know. I have no 6th gen needs atm, so sorry :[

Interested in 5 iv bold bulbasaur. Want are you looking for?

Also love the splash brothers, they shouldn't have gotten rid of Mark Jackson. A great coach to turn that franchise around, especially in a tough division.

Interested in 5 iv bold bulbasaur. Want are you looking for?

Also love the splash brothers, they shouldn't have gotten rid of Mark Jackson. A great coach to turn that franchise around, especially in a tough division.
really don't know tbh..not really looking for any 6th gen breeds atm..so if you got legends or pokemon w/ move tutor moves from previous gens, i might be interested in them, otherwise really nothing..

also, going about mark jackson..i think they did the right decision with firing him. Steve Kerr has fixed their offensive game and helped space the floor better than mark jackson did, also getting andre off the bench rather than starting, helps them get a decent point foward threat.

really don't know tbh..not really looking for any 6th gen breeds atm..so if you got legends or pokemon w/ move tutor moves from previous gens, i might be interested in them, otherwise really nothing..

also, going about mark jackson..i think they did the right decision with firing him. Steve Kerr has fixed their offensive game and helped space the floor better than mark jackson did, also getting andre off the bench rather than starting, helps them get a decent point foward threat.
nice, but Mark Jackson was better at coaching watching Kerr so far. Also fixing their offensive game isn't nothing they were good no matter what on offense its defense, and the defense still got worse in my opinion. Also would rather start Igoduala so I can have a freak and a shutdown defender on the court, so he can at least put pressure on a Lebron James, or a Carmelo Anthony.

Also His Airness > Durant and Lebron

nice, but Mark Jackson was better at coaching watching Kerr so far. Also fixing their offensive game isn't nothing they were good no matter what on offense its defense, and the defense still got worse in my opinion. Also would rather start Igoduala so I can have a freak and a shutdown defender on the court, so he can at least put pressure on a Lebron James, or a Carmelo Anthony.

Also His Airness > Durant and Lebron

the new changes in the offense is crazy different and way better and fluent. the spacing is a phenomenal change. mark jackson's offense was terrible and although i liked him as coach and thinking firing was a mistake, i don't see that now anymore. Sure Iggy is now the bench leaving the defense weaker, but you've already got rising star Klay Thompson who's a great defender, defending Paul well in the playoffs and now Andrew Bogut is back. Andre off the bench, provides better backbone defense off the bench and helps with the offense as well being point-foward since benches are known for being terrible at initiating offense on their on.

superstars are superstars, you can always sub in andre anytime for lebron, kd etc, or - double team - play zone - etc; it's a process they'll have to go through. .

anyways, if you wanna have a discussion about this, it's best if you just write on my wall (VM). i'll be glad to do so.

the new changes in the offense is crazy different and way better and fluent. the spacing is a phenomenal change. mark jackson's offense was terrible and although i liked him as coach and thinking firing was a mistake, i don't see that now anymore. Sure Iggy is now the bench leaving the defense weaker, but you've already got rising star Klay Thompson who's a great defender, defending Paul well in the playoffs and now Andrew Bogut is back. Andre off the bench, provides better backbone defense off the bench and helps with the offense as well being point-foward since benches are known for being terrible at initiating offense on their on.

superstars are superstars, you can always sub in andre anytime for lebron, kd etc, or - double team - play zone - etc; it's a process they'll have to go through. .

anyways, if you wanna have a discussion about this, it's best if you just write on my wall (VM). i'll be glad to do so.
also can i do breedable for breedable? I have a 6 iv dream ball ralts with 4 egg moves to trade for it

I like these:

#165 Ledyba
Lv. 1
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Swarm
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Drain Punch, Tailwind, Encore
AO: 그레그 ID: 53969
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (1952) nason140
non - Redis

#403 Shinx
Lv. 1
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Rivalry (will use capsule ability to get Intimidate)
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang
AO: Vore ID: 19067
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (4056) Vore-
non - Redis
when can you trade? :)

My timid hp ice abra 31/2/30/31/31/31 and adamant scyther with em defog 31/31/31/x/31/31 for:

"

[#381] Latios

OT: Rhys | ID: 31949
Moves: Tailwind, Defog, Trick, Luster Purge
Nature: Timid | Ability: Levitate
IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
UT.
^Non-Redis^ " ...?

If this is not shiny, then CMT for it, please.

[#381] Latios

UT.
^Non-Redis^
Thanks to Blackcharizard for the trade

I'm trying to make an all-blue team and shiny Latios is not blue enough lol

Sorry was busy I'm free today and I have you already into friend list :)
i can trade mayb in a few hrs. depends if I get this hwk done before I head to a party.
If this is not shiny, then CMT for it, please.

[#381] Latios

UT.
^Non-Redis^
Thanks to Blackcharizard for the trade

I'm trying to make an all-blue team and shiny Latios is not blue enough lol
didn't see a whole lot in your thread, so didn't see anything. sorry :[

CMT for a female spitback of:
[#588] Karrablast
Nature: Brave
Ability: No Guard
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31-don't matter
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Megahorn, Drill Run

Thanks for the consideration!

CMT for a female spitback of:
[#588] Karrablast
Nature: Brave
Ability: No Guard
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31-don't matter
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Pursuit, Megahorn, Drill Run

Thanks for the consideration!
Yeah, I'll breed a spitback for you. i'll tell you whenever i get it, busy with school. if i forget and a long time has passed, just remind me :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)