Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a shiny Aron, Sableye, or Nincada? I'd like if the first two were competitive IVs, but the last one is no big deal because I just want a shiny Shedinja.

Did you ever find someone for this? I'd be willing to help out.
pm me and we can try to get this stuff cloned tomorrow

Where is the best place to catch feebas in a quick ball? I tried along route 1 in black version since bulbapedia said that they can be found in the rippling water but I haven't come across it once. I'm sure they've got the rates all wrong.

Where is the best place to catch feebas in a quick ball? I tried along route 1 in black version since bulbapedia said that they can be found in the rippling water but I haven't come across it once. I'm sure they've got the rates all wrong.
Keep trying, because serebii says 60% too. You probably just got really unlucky. Because that is the easiest way to get one.

I think you have to cast your fishing line over the rippling water.

Edit: If Serebii says "Fishing spot" then that's what that means.

Couple months ago i asked what happen when a female HA breed with a ditto. Most of you said that you will get a normal ability, and you can only get HA when you breed with a male + ditto .

My friend tries with a female HA and a ditto and he gets around 2-3 every 5 eggs . So female HA + ditto work , and it will pass the ball

Edit : i found my previous post and i got misunderstood, oopsie .

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Couple months ago i asked what happen when a female HA breed with a ditto. Most of you said that you will get a normal ability, and you can only get HA when you breed with a male + ditto .

My friend tries with a female HA and a ditto and he gets around 2-3 every 5 eggs . So female HA + ditto work , and it will pass the ball
I'm not sure who answered this in the first place, but this was known already. :)

Uhh wasn't that found out like a year ago? Males pass HA only with ditto and females pass HA 60% of the time.

Uhh wasn't that found out like a year ago? Males pass HA only with ditto and females pass HA 60% of the time.
No , my question before was what happen when i use ditto and female with HA?

someone ( a well known person) said that it will not work and you will only get normal ability

and i haven't breed with a ditto + female HA since that question, until a week ago .

Now looking for a Lux Ball Female Banette/Shuppet. PM me if you have one, I can breed a spitback or two of some matching ball females =]

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dream Ball Ditto is not a thing.
It isn't. HA Ditto comes from Friend Safari (gen 6) or Hidden Grotto (gen 5). In neither case can it be caught (legally) in a Dream Ball.

Edit:
TyVip if this is the question you're referring to, the answer was:
"It's a 60% chance with a female HA. Male HA is irrelevant in this scenario."
and
"No, it's roughly a 20% when breeding a Male HA with Ditto."

I think this is just a misunderstanding of what was said.

Last edited:
It isn't. HA Ditto comes from Friend Safari (gen 6) or Hidden Grotto (gen 5). In neither case can it be caught (legally) in a Dream Ball.

Edit:
TyVip if this is the question you're referring to, the answer was:
"It's a 60% chance with a female HA. Male HA is irrelevant in this scenario."
and
"No, it's roughly a 20% when breeding a Male HA with Ditto."

I think this is just a misunderstanding of what was said.
i knew that after i searched for my question . I was misunderstood
It's alright now :)

I am planning on breeding Houndour very soon and had these egg moves in mind:

-Nasty Plot
-Counter
-Destiny Bond
-Pursuit/Sucker Punch/Spite

Which egg move should I use for the final slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)