Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to take off my year I was born because It's not true and I was in a rush to register this account so that I can ABS
You can do that yourself :)

Click 'Personal Details'

Scroll down to 'Date of Birth' and untick the boxes below and then 'Save Changes' at the bottom!

Hello I'd like to change my name to Rajaion. I'm getting back into ASB and a name without spaces does better with the Tag system.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello, I'd like to request to change my name to Eyan. I recently changed my PS! main to that name so I want to keep it consistent

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my nick to VallejoMC. (with the ".")
Reason: Is my usual showdown nick. I guess I've register another account with that nick but I never could activate it :c

k - oglemi

joethemaster

Intermolecular Despots and Kittens
If I cant get Beedrill, may i get Beedrill~ Its mainly because it would make it easier for people on PS to recognize me on smogon, as that is my new main alt

k - oglemi

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can i get my bday change to april 19, 1992 k thanks

k - oglemi

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
oh, my birthday is 1994, not 1993.

If you do the math I was 12 when I signed up here so that's why. A change would be nice.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my Smogon name to Prankster. I realize in the rules it states this cannot be done if somebody else has the account, active or not. Prankster is my Showdown name and I've had it for two years though. Reason I didn't make my Smogon account Prankster was because it was taken by the time I decided to register on the forums. I was on PO forums and such before coming here which explains the time gap. I used to be a global driver and am known everywhere in the community and on here as Prankster since I've had it since Feb 2012. Just thought I'd take a shot since the Prankster Smogon name hasn't been active in over a year. Thanks for reading/responding.

Can submit any proof needed.

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

I have no idea if this counts to my name changes or not, but when I created this account a long time ago (when I didn't really care about pokemon, only did it to humor a friend) I had misspelled my name - the I and E should be reversed. I would like it if it could be changed to its proper spelling.

Talenhiem -> Talenheim

k - oglemi

I'd like to have my Username match my In-Game name please, I'm sure I wierded out some people when they ask for my in-game name.

QuoteMaster --> QuoteMissy

I checked the new name with the Member's List it isn't used by anyone else it seems.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my username to firehusky123, to match my PS! name. idk if this counts as a name change, but I'd like to go ahead with it anyways, and if it doesn't count, that's even better. I'm pretty sure no one else has this username because I searched up "firehusky123" on smogon, and nothing came up.

rejected - i will not add numbers or symbols, you will only regret it - oglemi

Hi, I would like my name changed to 'Pretty Flowers' (without the '' and specifically with the space in between the words). I am a heterosexual male who happens to think that flowers are really cool so I think that it is a username that suits me well.

k - oglemi

Requesting a namechange to TaBuu --> TheTaBuu
This way it fits my NNID exactly. Might make it easier for future competitive online battles and the likes

k - oglemi

Requesting solana -> roxanne

I just posted a request, but I changed my mind pretty much straight afterwards... sorry! :<
I recently started playing monotype a lot more, and I'm looking for a more appropriate name to post under in monotype forums.

cut to the chase; trying to differentiate myself posting on smogon from someone else's showdown account called 'solana', who seems to be rather active.

k - oglemi

may i have my name changed to: Scrake

the one i have now was an alt on ps that i never use anymore so i think i'd like a change.

k - oglemi

May I get my name changed to: Beelogical

I made this name ages ago and the name itself holds no meaning in anywhere I go. I also want to keep it consistent with my ps name.

k - oglemi

Requesting a namechange to Critsomnia - It's my showdown name and i'd like to get recognized with it

k - oglemi

Requesting for my name to be changed to Drowsy Cheesecake because it was my user name on other Pokemon forums.

There is an account I made awhile back called "Drowsy_Cheesecake" in 2009, but I'd prefer to use this account since it is the only one I've used.

I know making alts is against the rules, but it was a long time ago and I forgot I made it.

k - oglemi

Hi, I'd like my username changed to Amitghosh

Reason: It's my PS username, and although I do have a HyperBeamingEevee alt on PS, I'm much more active on my Amitghosh alt.

k - oglemi

Requesting for my username to be changed to Sneaselz because I have been using it in a lot of other forums and social sites and it's my PS name as well. Thanks!

Requesting my name to be changed Circle Hoes to because I will change all my nicknames as Circle Hoes so if it's possible to get the change ;)
And by the way change my profile and change my birth date to 27/02/1998

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)