Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I obviously was rotom w and then my oppo told me that landorus t was adamant orber, (the strongest damage possible without no boost) if it was banded he can't use stealth rock and explosion lol.

there must be something wrong with explosions :\

i did that calc for a reason, not just random. I know what evs my rotom was running so there's no point in calculation with 0 HP/ 0 Def.

Last edited:
So this is an exploit one of the users came across involving the "Invite to Room" feature. Specifically used in battles to time people out.

By my understanding, what happened was (Victim) SameFormula and (Exploiter) Ebinola were in a battle. In private message outside of a battle, Ebinola invited SameFormula to the room "Constructor" using /invite Constructor. So, what happens on occasion is if you have no left-hand tabs (battles, teambuilders/private chats) you get the GUI message "room doesn't exist". However, any of these tabs seem to cause the exception to not get handled properly, as seen here:

Notice a few things: The chat I had (in Dallaran's box) is not visible. That's where the room invite was (I informed him not to click it). Secondly, my home tab is glowing, even though it appears I'm in it (Dallaran responded). I can't click it. The room tab for "Constructor" is over on the left hand side, where battles and anything not named a room should be. Lastly, if you look in the OU chat, I can type (halfway up the chat). The box is still glowing, suggesting I'm clicked in. However, none of the tabs functions. You're kicked from battles and such and have to reset to have a chance to get into them. Of my attempts, trice it took me to this screen, once it gave me the "room does not exist" gui box. I'm almost positive the only difference between the times was my lefthand tab amount (once in battle (and two PMs), another in team builder (and two PM's), and two in private messages). The difference between the two private messages was tab amount. I had two up the first time, one up the second. However, considering all had private messages, this might not have anything to do with it.

Here's the pastebin of the event in battle.
http://pastebin.com/ZD93E3an

I'm not sure if this was an intentional implementation, but the dexsearch function no longer has 'FE' (Fully evolved) as a search parameter, while NFE (Not Fully Evolved) still is, despite having them both under the search parameter list, as seen here:

I'm not sure if this was an intentional implementation, but the dexsearch function no longer has 'FE' (Fully evolved) as a search parameter, while NFE (Not Fully Evolved) still is, despite having them both under the search parameter list, as seen here:
You can do "/ds fire type, !NFE, !LC" to exclude NFE Pokemon, although it's strange that it lists it as a parameter if it doesn't actually work.

I wanted to test out costume pikachu, but i dont think it benefits from light ball. is this a bug or is it intended? max attack volt tackle couldnt even ohko beedrill...

Turn 7

The opposing Landorus-Therian used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!

Rotom-Wash used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Landorus-Therian was burned!

The opposing Landorus-Therian was hurt by its burn!
Turn 8

The opposing Landorus-Therian usedExplosion!
Rotom-Wash lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Landorus-Therian fainted!

Rotom-Wash fainted!
★AllJokesAside: Oh
★AllJokesAside: My
★AllJokesAside: god
★AllJokesAside: Jesus christ xD
★Sharingan07: i have to say that

Go! Terrakion!
Terrakion is hurt by the spikes!
Pointed stones dug into Terrakion!
Terrakion was poisoned!

AllJokesAside sent out Pinsir!

--------------------------------------------------

someone can explain me this, if:

252+ Atk Life Orb burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 252 HP / 168+ Def Rotom-W: 155-182 (50.9 - 59.8%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

i don't know if explosion drops defenses in xy like in the past gen, and unlike in BW. but this thing seems so odd.
Just wanted to confirm that this is still a glitch.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uberssuspecttest-176906632

252+ Atk Life Orb burned Landorus-T Explosion vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Ground: 179-212 (46.9 - 55.6%) -- 75% chance to 2HKO

Explosion is ignoring burn attack drop when it shouldn't.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
That's not a bug, Anger Point boosts your attack to +6 even if you were at -6, meaning it raises it a total of 12 stages.
It is a rather silly way of putting it at any rate, it had this poor lad confused as you saw. Why not just say that it "maximizes Attack"?

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
It is a rather silly way of putting it at any rate, it had this poor lad confused as you saw. Why not just say that it "maximizes Attack"?
Because that would be wrong; a Pokemon with Contrary at +5 Attack using Belly Drum will then be at -6 Attack (if you're already at +6 it always fails).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)